April 20, 2014 | 1591 users online

Eyeliner - Wet 'n' Wild - H2O Proof Liquid Eyeliner

• Price: $

rated 1 of 5 on 1/26/2013 3:04:00 AM More reviews by blondex

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is awwwfullll. As others have said, the applicator is really stiff and unforgiving, and it never quite dries down for me. It stays kind of gummy and transfers like crazy on my eyelids. Ew. Also, it's almost 5 bucks! I will spend the extra money on my favorite L'oreal liquid liner.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/22/2013 7:25:00 AM More reviews by trantranganh111

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other Eyes: Hazel

I have no problem with removing the eyeliner. I just use olive oil, leave it for 1-2 minutes then the liner'll go away. The staying power is terribly AWESOME, my hg right now.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/21/2013 2:52:00 PM More reviews by pixiepop3

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This product is terrible. One, the applicator is spongy and stiff. Two, the product itself is watery and I can't get a nice black line. And I know it's waterproof, but no matter what cleanser I use, it won't come off. I have to scrub, and scrub, and scrub, and that irritates my eyes. The only good thing about this product is that it's cheap, but it was still a waste of money... Will I buy this again? No.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/20/2013 8:31:00 PM More reviews by mollymare

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This stuff sucks! What a disappointment. The applicator is rock hard and makes it almost impossible to draw a line. But worse than that it does not stay put. Was horrible. Within less than a half hour was smudging everywhere. Just awful!

rated 1 of 5 on 1/6/2013 3:16:00 PM More reviews by lashout88

Pros:
*Nice color. Great, more natural looking alternative to straight black. (I tried the black-brown color, for reference.)
*Dirt cheap.
*Applicator is great for creating thin lines, thick lines, or wings.

Cons:
*Watery texture, which makes the application quite streaky.
*It takes quite a few coats to result in the color that is pictured on the box.
*It gets all over my lashes in the process, which wouldn't be so bad if this liner didn't dry like super glue!
*Dries way too quickly, which makes it impossible to fix any mistakes (and get the crud off the tips of my lashes).
*It won't come off with my eye-makeup remover. I mean, yay for staying power, but I don't want it to be permanent. And what I can remove comes off in little flakes that in turn get stuck to my skin.

Would I repurchase? Not a chance.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/5/2013 4:17:00 PM More reviews by Zituska

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I like the eyeliner, but it is so hard to get it off of my eyelids. I tried everything under the sun to get it off, but nothing seems to work well, and get off the entire eyeliners residue.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 12/27/2012 12:38:00 PM More reviews by Judifruit

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

WORST waterproof eyeliner I've ever tried. I read the other reviews and I *wish* mine was remotely difficult to take off...my experience with it is like night/day! Within minutes of application it smudged (I thought maybe I just didn't let it dry enough) and continued to smear, transfer, rub off and smudge throughout the morning. It's 9:30am and my eyelids are raw from all the "clean up" I've had to do with a tissue :P Horrible. What a waste of $3 because this is going straight to the trash.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/7/2012 11:39:00 PM More reviews by ilikeninjas

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

For those bad reviews, of course it isn't easy to come off, it's waterproof. It comes right off with Vaseline, just take a shower after using the Vaseline. Any who:

This is a great product, it's DIRT CHEAP. I buy it for $2. I'm very picky when it comes to eyeliner. And I love love love it!
It's great for winged eyeliner.

Just don't buy it if you're a newby at eyeliner, because it dries quite fast, so if you mess up it'll take a while to take off.

I certainly recommend this.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/3/2012 9:55:00 PM More reviews by Ninjakitten14

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

First this liner is like super glue, it doesn't want to come off!! Seriously, I put some on my hand and it didn't even chip for like 4 days of showering, dish washing, etc.. So if you need a liner that will last a month, then go for it. I must say that this got stuck in the roots of my lashes and I couldn't get it out for like a week.. This part really sucked. But overall it's pretty easy to work with and everything, and it will last forever. Lol

rated 2 of 5 on 11/26/2012 7:31:00 PM More reviews by highschool101

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This eyeliner... I have a love/hate relationship with it! Like I love how it stays on and does not budge throughout my days. But I hate how it doesn't wanna come off at all when I need it to! The brush is okay. Well, it's decent. It's not too flexible, but it's not flexible enough. Will I buy it again? Probably when I'm on a budget unless I can find a better, cheaper, liquid eyeliner.