August 22, 2014 | 1293 users online

Mascara - Maybelline - Define A Lash

rated 1 of 5 on 9/29/2012 9:21:00 PM More reviews by CherylDavid

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Horrible! Worst mascara. The brush is flimsy, the mascara is clumpy. Just not good...sorry Maybelline. I will not be repurchasing.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/17/2012 11:28:00 PM More reviews by pelini

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I got this mascara after reading somewhere that it is without a doubt, the best drugstore mascara. It is nowhere near being the best of anything. It is extremely sticky and clumpy and does not change your lashes for the better. There are far better mascaras out there for the same price. Also, the dark brown shade looks pretty much black.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/17/2012 2:25:00 PM More reviews by mwebba1

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a good solid mascara that does what it says it will. It defines your eyes. It isn't going to offer too much volume, just a good bit of length. I quite like it. It is black but not a deep, dark black and that doesn't seem to make too much of a difference in how it looks. I'm continuing my forray out of makeup snobdom and exploring more drugstore brands. I would definitely repurchase this. However, I do have tons of mascaras to get through before that happens, whore that I am :)

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 9/13/2012 8:37:00 PM More reviews by lavenderwig

oh my god i remember using this in highshool messy messy messy messy mascara i think it looks clumpy and that is never cute

rated 5 of 5 on 8/15/2012 5:17:00 PM More reviews by rosek514

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

i love this mascara..makes my lashes looking long and doesn't clump them together :) one of my favs

rated 3 of 5 on 8/13/2012 2:49:00 AM More reviews by Jwalash

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Ehhhhhh on this one. Definitely does lengthen but you must work quick quick quick to layer it on, or else it starts to dry n clump.
The wiggly caterpillar brush is no problem.. It's the quick dry and the lack of blackness that's a problem. I like black black black and this was just sorta black. Much better lengthening drugstore mascaras out there, so I can pass this up.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/9/2012 1:58:00 PM More reviews by DaisyLC

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

At first I really liked this product because it made my lashes stand out, but it dries rather quickly (in the tube), clumps, and makes your lashes look spidery. Also, I don't really think it made my lashes look any longer. So the search continues....

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 8/7/2012 10:18:00 PM More reviews by brandysmom

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Silver, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is the only mascara I've ever used that spurted all over my robe when I removed the wand from the tube. It's that wet. The wimpy brush doesn't help the application and makes it difficult to use the correct amount of pressure. Once I actually got the mascara on my lashes, it looked fine and the bristles on the brush separated and defined my lashes nicely. Wear time is about average and I didn't notice much smudging.
Update: After the tube dried out awhile, this brush actually works well to remove any clumps left on my lashes after applying another mascara. For use on it's own, I wouldn't bother.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/3/2012 9:57:00 PM More reviews by LadyClaudia

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I really like this mascara because it lengthens, defines, and gives you a little volume. It reminds me of Covergirl's All-in-One Curved Brush Mascara (except for the wand, obviously). The wand is awesome at defining, and it gets every little lash. The only con is that it clumps just a little sometimes. Overall, a great purchase. :)

rated 4 of 5 on 7/9/2012 12:22:00 PM More reviews by tlovescosmetics

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is the first mascara I have repurchased as i tend not to notice a difference between mascara tbh. However this definitely lengthens and maybe adds a teensy bit of volume but not much. Like the name suggests it seperates and defines lashes well but I am not sure this would work well for someone with naturally short eyelashes.