October 1, 2014 | 1961 users online

Mascara - Maybelline - Define A Lash

rated 1 of 5 on 10/18/2012 3:03:00 PM More reviews by AstridVue

Worst mascara I have ever used and I've tried many from drugstore to high end department store kinds. I get very similar results to the pics that have been posted by another reviewer and maybe it's just a matter of preference that I don't like this look for mascara. This mascara "defines" all my lashes into three big spikes for one scary look. The flimsy, wobbly stem and brush annoys me to no end, though other reviewers seem to like it. I feel like it gives me absolutely no control over how I put the mascara on. Forget wiggling the brush at the roots, it just makes the mascara go everywhere! My lashes are long and plentiful enough for me, it's just they're blonde and can't be seen without mascara. I'm looking for simple definition without flaking or smearing. And because I wear contacts, any kind of flaking is not an option (oh the pain!!!). This flakes like crazy, even brand new. I will also add that it dries out faster, as well.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/16/2012 2:27:00 AM More reviews by hayley6148

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Hands down the best mascara Ive ever used. Good work, Mabelline! Finally, a mascara that doesnt clump and delivers what it promises. I put my first layer on, wait until just before I walk out the door and apply another layer. I am lucky to have quite long eyelashes naturally, and this product is the best.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/15/2012 4:24:00 PM More reviews by bethygean

I have always loved this product! I have used it for about 4 years and about a year ago I had to buy another tube because I was out of it. This new tube of mascara caused me to have a horrible eye problem. My eye was swollen to the point of not even being able to open it. So, I believe they changed the formula and added something I'm allergic to...not happy >:(

rated 5 of 5 on 10/15/2012 11:07:00 AM More reviews by sassyBrunette

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

one of my favorites. does not clump lashes and gives them length and volume

rated 5 of 5 on 10/12/2012 12:55:00 AM More reviews by lholly

Love this product!!!!! this is by far my favourite beauty product I've ever had work,and i'm a tough cookie! this mascara widens and opens your eyes with perfectly separating lashes cleanly,(if you knowthe mascara trick for separting) no gross clumps or gross dried up spider legs lashes just perfection! I repurchase one every month to have the best results. I've been through sooo many mascaras and this ones amazing! you dont need clumpy gross mascara to add volume pfffftttt!!!

rated 1 of 5 on 9/29/2012 9:21:00 PM More reviews by CherylDavid

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Horrible! Worst mascara. The brush is flimsy, the mascara is clumpy. Just not good...sorry Maybelline. I will not be repurchasing.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/17/2012 11:28:00 PM More reviews by pelini

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I got this mascara after reading somewhere that it is without a doubt, the best drugstore mascara. It is nowhere near being the best of anything. It is extremely sticky and clumpy and does not change your lashes for the better. There are far better mascaras out there for the same price. Also, the dark brown shade looks pretty much black.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/17/2012 2:25:00 PM More reviews by mwebba1

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a good solid mascara that does what it says it will. It defines your eyes. It isn't going to offer too much volume, just a good bit of length. I quite like it. It is black but not a deep, dark black and that doesn't seem to make too much of a difference in how it looks. I'm continuing my forray out of makeup snobdom and exploring more drugstore brands. I would definitely repurchase this. However, I do have tons of mascaras to get through before that happens, whore that I am :)

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 9/13/2012 8:37:00 PM More reviews by lavenderwig

oh my god i remember using this in highshool messy messy messy messy mascara i think it looks clumpy and that is never cute

rated 5 of 5 on 8/15/2012 5:17:00 PM More reviews by rosek514

i love this mascara..makes my lashes looking long and doesn't clump them together :) one of my favs