October 31, 2014 | 810 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Simple - Conditioning Eye Make-Up Remover

rated 4 of 5 on 1/1/2010 7:33:00 AM More reviews by VanityInsanity

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I'm using this while debating getting an oil based MU remover and I find it's great for what it is. Takes off even some of my waterproof mascra and doesn't leave any nasty residue behind. Will continue to use this until I pluck up the courage to go out and get Shu Uemura's cleansing oil.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/30/2009 7:17:00 AM More reviews by ibrusat

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This eye make up remover has been one of my staples for ages. It is cheap and does the job. I have to use a lot more if I wear eye liner and heavier make up, but it is much better quality than more expensive brands (I tried samples provided by Estee Lauder and Clinique and they did not deliver at all).

Pros:
- cheap (around 3.00 per bottle)
- you can buy it in the supermarket (I get it in Boots when they have 3x2)
- it is delicate to the eyes and does not smell
- dissolves light make up without having to rub your eyes
- does not leave any residue on the eyelids after use (it is not oily)

Cons
- does not work with waterproof mascara
- requires a lot more work if you wear heavier make up (eye-liner, dark eyeshadows)

Considering the price it is a great product.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/28/2009 2:33:00 PM More reviews by ChristieCool

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

i don't have sensitive skin but my eyes are very sensitive to eye make up removers. even this irritates my eyes. :'( it makes my eye area red and sore and i end up crying. it doesn't remove waterproof mascara at all either. not very good.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/6/2009 5:56:00 PM More reviews by MakeupWhoreForever

really nice product, perfume free so easy on the skin and eyes, non oily so doesnt leave skin greasy, gives the lashes a nice condition and lasts a while! only requires a small amount onto a cotton pad and removes stubborn waterproof mascara with ease, had no problems with this product and will purhase again when I run out, also very cheap and value for money!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/21/2009 2:58:00 PM More reviews by madelinekay

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Removes my eye make up without stinging and has no harsh chemicals, perfume etc.

The only bad thing is that the product comes out of a small hole in the top, which takes alot of squeezing to get a decent amount out.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 11/7/2009 8:04:00 PM More reviews by kimorris

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I liked the packaging of this and the fact that it looked so clear, clean and natural. I was also tempted by the fact that it was supposed to remove waterproof mascara. Unfortunately, it doesn't remove waterproof mascara at all. On the plus side, it is very gentle, unfragranced and not oily.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/8/2009 5:16:00 PM More reviews by chloecupcakes

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

This product works well - I usually dab a small amount onto cotton wool and hold over my eye for about 30 seconds - and removes waterproof mascara and liquid eyeliner quite well. I have tried other products that are supposedly for "sensitive skin" and end up irritating my eyes. This is reasonably priced and doesn't give me red/itchy eyes.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/15/2009 9:08:00 AM More reviews by Lazee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

2 lippies: Not oily. Does not sting eyes. Only removes eyeshadow effectively.

It doesn't do much for mascara and eyeliner. Well it can remove them, however you need to use A LOT of product and do A LOT rubbing. If you have sensitive skin (like me) then you will end up with irritated dried up eyes after each use. This even made my contact lenses feel dry and uncomfortable , not nice =(
Def will notpruchase again as there are more gentle and effective eye makeup removers on the market

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 8/20/2009 5:30:00 AM More reviews by XxAwesomeActressxX

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Other

If i were to do a '5 things i rgret buying'. this would be near the top.
It didnt work for me unfortunately. It removed only some of the mascara on my lashes(it wasn't even waterproof) and only made my eyeliner stain my skin.

I have to use eye make up remover on m face because i have sensitive skin so i tried the simple to remove foundation and only a thin layer of it came off. Wear as any other eye make up remover works a charm!

the instructions say to lightly wipe it across you eye. i tried that many many many times. and i still had races of make up on my skin. Then i tried other methods like gently going back and forth and such but still no difference.

It may just be my skin type that doesn't work with it but my mum tried it too and she has extremely dry skin and it did the same for her as well. So i don't know, i'm baffled.

Anyhoo this didn't work for me and i wouldn't recommend it or try it again.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/10/2009 5:07:00 PM More reviews by Brunneria

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

OK, so here is the thing - I have eyelash extensions, so I need an oil-free eyemakeup remover that is REALLY gentle, and works without rubbing, or scrubbing the lash area. Add to that that the REASON I have extensions is because I am allergic to every brand of mascara on the market (eyes sore by the third day), and you get to see why I like this stuff.

I dribble some on a blob of cotton wool (it is cheap enough that I can be generous), then I sweep it across the upper lid, inner and outer eye, then gently rub a couple of times under the eye to remove my eyeliner (which is either Mally's 24/7 or a normal eyeshadow powder applied with a damp liner brush), and the job is done.

Perfect. No irritation, no rubbing, no residue. All eyemakeup removed, eye feels fresh and clean, and those precious and glorious extensions are still beautifully intact.

This product was actually recommended to me by the lady who does my lashes. She said it HAD to be oil free (or the lashes would fall off), and it didn't need to be expensive, because unless you use waterproof mascara, you don't need anything else. And she was right. Since I have been wearing these lashes, the fine lines around my eyes have DEFINITELY improved, and I think the reason is that I am not rubbing my eyes every night to get mascara off.