October 23, 2014 | 1059 users online

Mascara - Dejavu (Imju) - Fiberwig Lash Knockout

image 0image 1image 2

rated 3 of 5 on 4/26/2011 11:34:00 AM More reviews by rysher

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

I love the way this makes my lashes look. It's a nice formula that is easy to work with and build on. It doesn't give the "false lash look" instantly, but after a bit of time working one each eye my lashes look long and supple. I've received a compliment on my lashes while wearing this mascara, which to me means it's a keeper! HOWEVER, I think this is too hard to remove. It comes off in chunks, which I find sort of weird, and not unless you prod it a little (ok, a lot) which for me means losing eyelashes. Not worth it!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/16/2011 6:24:00 PM More reviews by sadorange

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

With this type of mascara, you need to have something under it, otherwise it sucks. You need to coat your lashes numerous times in order to get decent results. However, I like the look of my lashes at the end. Also, with this mascara, you need to re-curl after it is dried. Removal is easy easy easy... just a little warm water, slight pressure, and it just comes out in tubes.
If you do plan on getting this mascara, I recommend the Extra Long one. It contains more fibre thus you don't need to coat so many times. Plus, the wand makes application more effortless ;)

rated 5 of 5 on 4/16/2011 7:09:00 AM More reviews by fjernsyn

I love this mascara. It took me a while to figure out how to put it on correctly, but after that I was able to achieve ridiculous length, while still staying separated and natural-looking. I love that it doesn't flake or run in water, both because of the obvious and because I find a lot of regular mascara's flakes really irritate my eyes. No such problems here.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/14/2011 5:53:00 AM More reviews by yulliannah

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

I love this product!
For reference: I have extremely oily hooded asian eyes and naturally long lashes.

smell: a slight plastic/ chemical smell ( really not a problem for me)
texture: almost like theese liquidy/rubber strands of fibre
brush/wand: medium sized and my wand is slighlty bent in a U shape- this countouring helps with application.
removal: a bit of warm water and the mascara comes off like a sock.
longevity/ stay power: stays on all day ! and it does NOT smudge or give me panda eyes, like every other mascara ive tried does, the fibres just latch on to my lashes and stay put throughout the day! very hard to find- considering i have hooded/oily eyes., so any product i put on smudges or bleeds out
application: use sparingly to avoid spider eyes, i find one dip is enough for both eyes( top and bottom), it looks very beautiful and natural, it really does make your lashes super long and lush looking, but it definetely does not volumize.

cons: may not work if your lashes are very short and point downwards, my lashes are quite long to begin with so when i apply the mascara and curl they just pop out.

Overall: i love this product people always compliment when i use this, it really does give the appearance of falsies as it adds length but i never found that it looked spidery or un natural on me! definetely recommend to thoose who suffer from panda eye syndrome! from my experience this does not budge! soemtimes little dry flakes may come off, but you can just pick/fllick them off !

rated 4 of 5 on 4/8/2011 2:05:00 AM More reviews by brendalhp

This mascara aims to lengthen your natural lashes, not to volumise them. The brand has another range for volumising lashes.

Pros:
- It really lengthens my natural lashes
- Doesn't smudge AT ALL
- Doesn't clump
- Curling before and after application of the mascara maximises its effects
- Upon contact with warm water, the fibers will detach themselves from your natural lashes [eye makeup remover is not needed to remove my mascara but simply to remove my eyeshadow and eyeliner]

Cons:
- The wand may pick out too much of the product

rated 4 of 5 on 4/1/2011 8:51:00 AM More reviews by BethanyBez

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

The only reason I wouldn't purchase this mascara again is because I'm hooked on Maybelline Colossal. The latter gives you much more volume. But I was very impressed with the lengthening effect Fiberwig had, as well as how softly and smoothly it went on. Zero clumping, too. I don't think this product is falsies in a tube, but it's good stuff if you're looking for lots of length and no clumping... If you want volume you might want to keep looking.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/23/2011 1:34:00 PM More reviews by hmjnow

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Blue

I purchased this mascara at Sephora NY due to the hype when it first came out. From the moment I put it on I was disappointed. No volume, clumpy, clumpy, clumpy. spider eyes to the max with out volume. Like brushing confetti on your lashes.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/23/2011 2:54:00 AM More reviews by jaymief

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This was way over hyped especially and over priced in Sephora. I bought it just to see how it was and I was so unimpressed and disappointed (bye bye $21). It gave a very natural look to the lashes. No volume and didn't even make my lashes look darker. Gave some length but not much. Its definately not a dramtic eye mascara. The best part of this mascara is the removal (just use warm water) and it doesn't smudge.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/10/2011 12:27:00 PM More reviews by sammy1019

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I recently bought fiberwig and am very happy with it. I preciously used Diorshow which got raved reviews and I wasn't really that inpressed and then tried BR Buxom which I was happy with but it just didn't give the length I wanted. This definitely fills that void. As other reviewers said, this doesn't give volume but really lengthens without looking too cakey or too dramatic for every day. I really like this and would repurchase.
**** Returned after I tried Cover Girl Last Blast Fusion*** Fiberwig lengthens but definitely does not add volume.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/10/2011 12:32:00 AM More reviews by wantalookgood

Did Not make my lashes thicker or longer in any way.Should have sent back.