September 20, 2014 | 1147 users online

Hair Treatments - Aussie - 3 Minute Miracle

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 8/30/2012 8:33:00 PM More reviews by Milee07

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This is my HG product! Truly a miracle: it smells fantastic (if you're a coconut lover), works literally miracles (hence the name!), and is dirt cheap! I use this as my daily conditioner and have continued to repurchase multiple times. I tend to have naturally frizzy, coarse, dry hair that needs lots of love and attention. This is the only product that makes my hair silk smooth and soft to the touch.
It is very versatile: you can sleep with the mask in as a truly deeeeep conditioner, use it as a daily conditioner, or dilute it with water as a leave in conditioner.
If you have finer hair and find this is too heavy a conditioner, I'd also recommend suave professionals Shea and almond butter conditioner. It is very similar just more lightweight. And even cheaper!
I know that this product contains silicones and other -cones, but personally I don't mind. However if you don't use products with silicones then this may not be for you.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/22/2012 10:55:00 AM More reviews by XFilesLover

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

So I have used Aussie Products for a long time now. I have been very impressed with all of them, they are extremely inexpensive and high quality. I heard everyone raving about the "3 Minute Miracle" products so I decided to give them a try. All I can say is WOW.

They are all amazing, I can't get over the quality of the products. There are Miracle treatment's for all kinds of hair. Frizz Control, Smoothing treatment, deep conditioner and so much more. I paid 3.49 (Canadian) for this product and couldn't have been more impressed. The "Sydney Smooth" product makes my hair feel so soft, cleansed and refreshed without making it feel heavy. It smelt really good and wasn't a runny conditioner either. Will defiantly be re-buying all the Aussie 3 Minute Miracle Products. I promise you that you won't be disappointed.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/13/2012 3:42:00 PM More reviews by sh0rtastic

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I use this twice a week, going on 8 years now!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/7/2012 2:58:00 PM More reviews by beautyaddict96

I don't really have problematic hair. It's a little dry, no split ends, not too frizzy, down to my waist, thick. I like products that nourish my hair, make it smooth, soft, and shiny, and aren't too expensive. I read so many great reviews, so I thought I'd try it.
First off, his smells amazing! I want to eat it. It smells like coconuts and heaven! It's pretty thick. Immediately after putting it in my hair, my hair already felt dramatically softer. When I washed it out, my hair was smooth and soft and shiny and beautiful!
My only complaint is that it weighed my thick hair down.. and I've never experienced that before. I didn't put a lot into my roots, I put most of it at the ends, and a little drop onto the scalp.
All in all, this is a really great product. SO moisturizing. But since it weighed my hair down, I don't think I'll buy this again.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/3/2012 11:00:00 PM More reviews by xsavvx

This is the best product I have ever purchased!!!
My hair is kind of dry and wavy but mostly on the curly side
The smell is amazing and lingers for about 3 days after.
Makes my hair soft, shiny, and manageable
If you're reading this right now go out there and get this!!!! :D

rated 5 of 5 on 7/28/2012 12:48:00 PM More reviews by Masia927

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

HG! Best conditioner ever! I can't say enough good things about this conditioner. For reference I have oily hair but I'm also prone to split ends. This stuff keeps my hair nice and healthy and so, so soft. Because I tend to go for "big hair" I usually put this on at the beginning of my shower and rinse it out at the end, then shampoo. I know it says "3 minute miracle" but I probably leave it in for a solid 10 minutes, maybe even 15 if I'm taking a long shower. I find that this method makes my hair nourished but doesn't weigh it down. Every time a friend or relative has showered at my house they always comment on how their hair has never been so soft or shiny. It smells good to boot, kind of tropical smelling but it's definitely not overpowering. I also like the bottle, it allows me to get every last bit out since you can easily unscrew the bottom. Also makes an amaazing shaving cream in a pinch (but I don't want to waste it on my legs). I will buy this forever.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/27/2012 11:45:00 PM More reviews by clarissa90

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Just like the Joico Reconstructor, this did nothing for my hair. I will not repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/17/2012 2:03:00 PM More reviews by Maquillage33

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

This product to me smells exactly like those fizzy love hearts that you get, anyway, I have been using this for a little while now, I use it with my Aussie mega shampoo (which I love) and I really like this conditioner, it makes my hair smell lovely after I have used it and my hair also feels very soft, I use this product about 2-3 times a week, the rest of the time I use my Aussie mega conditioner (love that too). So I would defiantly buy this conditioner again!!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/16/2012 3:07:00 PM More reviews by LePetiteAnglaise

I HAVE LOTS OF FEELS FOR THIS PRODUCT. LOTS. Where to begin? Well, I'm a sucker for things that smell good, and honestly, if I could just get everything in my life to smell like this 'Australian Balm Mint' I would probably die a very happy orgasmic death of rainbows and glitter. Two, I have very thick loosely curly hair, like so thick and full that rather than being a blessing, it's just a nuisance that needs washing often. This 3 Minute Miricle leaves my hair incredibly glass-shiny, with better results even than some of my high-end hair products, super soft and manageable. I've repurchased it time and time again, and, just like Aussie in general, it has yet to be a let down. You don't need a lot of product to get fantastic results, it's pretty cheap, available in most drugstores and I LOVE IT. I was actually surprised to see that this pretty much trumps the shit out of my Bed Head products too. BUY IT. ENJOY IT. I'm convinced it's magical and was made by fairies, because this product has no flaws. Even the packaging is unique and easy to use!

5 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 7/14/2012 6:28:00 AM More reviews by sissa842

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This conditioner is amazing! First off the price is dirt cheap at only $3.99. You can get it at any drugstore. The packaging is sort of unique. It just squeezes out the bottom instead of an annoying flippy cap so, that a plus. The first time I used this product I saw results! It detangled my hair and made it super smooth so its much more manageable now. My hair has only been dyed once but I use heat products like flat irons and blow dryers on a regular basis so its very heat damaged. I have not seen my hair look this good in almost 6 years. I would definitely re~purchase this product!