April 17, 2014 | 896 users online

Treatments - Aussie - 3 Minute Miracle

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 7/28/2012 12:48:00 PM More reviews by Masia927

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

HG! Best conditioner ever! I can't say enough good things about this conditioner. For reference I have oily hair but I'm also prone to split ends. This stuff keeps my hair nice and healthy and so, so soft. Because I tend to go for "big hair" I usually put this on at the beginning of my shower and rinse it out at the end, then shampoo. I know it says "3 minute miracle" but I probably leave it in for a solid 10 minutes, maybe even 15 if I'm taking a long shower. I find that this method makes my hair nourished but doesn't weigh it down. Every time a friend or relative has showered at my house they always comment on how their hair has never been so soft or shiny. It smells good to boot, kind of tropical smelling but it's definitely not overpowering. I also like the bottle, it allows me to get every last bit out since you can easily unscrew the bottom. Also makes an amaazing shaving cream in a pinch (but I don't want to waste it on my legs). I will buy this forever.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 7/27/2012 11:45:00 PM More reviews by clarissa90

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Just like the Joico Reconstructor, this did nothing for my hair. I will not repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/17/2012 2:03:00 PM More reviews by Maquillage33

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

This product to me smells exactly like those fizzy love hearts that you get, anyway, I have been using this for a little while now, I use it with my Aussie mega shampoo (which I love) and I really like this conditioner, it makes my hair smell lovely after I have used it and my hair also feels very soft, I use this product about 2-3 times a week, the rest of the time I use my Aussie mega conditioner (love that too). So I would defiantly buy this conditioner again!!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/16/2012 3:07:00 PM More reviews by LePetiteAnglaise

I HAVE LOTS OF FEELS FOR THIS PRODUCT. LOTS. Where to begin? Well, I'm a sucker for things that smell good, and honestly, if I could just get everything in my life to smell like this 'Australian Balm Mint' I would probably die a very happy orgasmic death of rainbows and glitter. Two, I have very thick loosely curly hair, like so thick and full that rather than being a blessing, it's just a nuisance that needs washing often. This 3 Minute Miricle leaves my hair incredibly glass-shiny, with better results even than some of my high-end hair products, super soft and manageable. I've repurchased it time and time again, and, just like Aussie in general, it has yet to be a let down. You don't need a lot of product to get fantastic results, it's pretty cheap, available in most drugstores and I LOVE IT. I was actually surprised to see that this pretty much trumps the shit out of my Bed Head products too. BUY IT. ENJOY IT. I'm convinced it's magical and was made by fairies, because this product has no flaws. Even the packaging is unique and easy to use!

5 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 7/14/2012 6:28:00 AM More reviews by sissa842

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This conditioner is amazing! First off the price is dirt cheap at only $3.99. You can get it at any drugstore. The packaging is sort of unique. It just squeezes out the bottom instead of an annoying flippy cap so, that a plus. The first time I used this product I saw results! It detangled my hair and made it super smooth so its much more manageable now. My hair has only been dyed once but I use heat products like flat irons and blow dryers on a regular basis so its very heat damaged. I have not seen my hair look this good in almost 6 years. I would definitely re~purchase this product!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/11/2012 4:30:00 PM More reviews by merlassie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

WOW! I think this is my first review ever... I have very strong feelings about this. it is a 3 minute miracle! I have tried everything from aveda and salon brand masks, to whatever is on sale at the drug store. I have very fine damaged hair (yikes) from heat and chemical/ read bleach dye bleach dye bleach dye flatiron repeat.

I got this at the grocery store for $3.99 cdn. Used it the first time, didn't feel like much just out of the shower - but after a blow dry - aye caramba. I felt like i was given new hair!!!! SO SOFT! TANGLE FREE! FLEXABILE! LIGHT! SHINY!!!!

i haven't washed my hair for 3 days since - usually it gets dry and tangled if i don't condition again and i wear it up for a day or two between washings. it is still smooth and fluffy.

I am so glad i found this - and it's SO CHEAP!!!!

(also i used to like got to b HOTTIE as a conditioner tho haven't come across it lately.)

I HIGHLY RECCOMEND spending the $4 on the 3 min mirachle!!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/9/2012 5:40:00 PM More reviews by alannaquinn

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I've gone through so many bottles of this. It makes my hair so soft, I damage it a lot through dye and heat tools. I use this as an every day conditioner and it makes my hair feel so healthy. It also smells like coconuts which is a plus. When my hair is especially bad I leave it in my hair for about an hour and then rinse it out - my hair becomes unbelievably soft :)

rated 5 of 5 on 7/4/2012 5:24:00 PM More reviews by tabby1991

I love this product its hard to fine in canada, but it feels amazing on your hair makes it so soft, and my hair has been growing so fast since i been using this product.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/25/2012 4:16:00 PM More reviews by Brunettbabe

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I really lloovvee this product, it smells amazing (if you love coconuts and tropical like smells). I have very thick wavy/curly hair, thats hard to manage and is frizzy when brushed, this product helps manage all my flyways and leaves my hair moisterized, smooth, and shiny. Plus the smell lasts the day later!!!! I LOOOVVEE this product and would definatly buy it again!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/24/2012 2:31:00 PM More reviews by flowersgrimm

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a great conditioner. It smells OK a little better than the other products in this line. Its moisturizing I just wish it was a little thicker and smelled different but overall I like this a lot and I will repurchase when I need some Aussie in my life.