Aussie 3 Minute Miracle

3.8

Water (Aqua), Cetearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG 12, Distearate, Cetrimonium Chloride, Foeniculum Vulgare (Fennel) Extract, Hops, Balm Mint (Melissa Officinalis) Extract, Matricaria, Yarrow, Aloe Vera (Aloe Barbadensis) Leaf Juice, Hydrolyzed Milk Protein, Oat Flour, Yeast (Faex) Extract, Hydrolyzed Collagen, Sorbitol, Glycerin, Glycol Stearate, Stearyl Alcohol, Stearalkonium Chloride, Dicetyldimonium Chloride, Acetamide MEA, Cetrimonium Bromide, Sodium Lauriminodipropionate, Fragrance, Methylparaben, Tetrasodium EDTA, Lecithin, Safflower (Carthamus Tinctorius) Oil, Jojoba Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, DMDM Hydantoin, Phosphoric Acid, Propylparaben, Hydantoin, Simethicone, Propylene Glycol, FD&C Yellow 6 Aluminum Lake

on 10/12/2012 11:39:00 AM

I am one of these people who tries a product and if I don't see an amazing effect tend not to bother buying it again. However, I have now been using Aussie products for over two years and my hair is so much better as a result. I came across this product when it was given as a free sample with another item I purchased in the local chemist. I have never looked back! I have never used a conditioner which has made such a difference to my hair and the next day it was so soft I couldn't stop touching it. I have tried the other Aussie conditioners but always come back to this one because it seems to be more intense. I ran out recently and used a different brand of conditioner which was lurking about in the cupboard and could instantly tell the difference - not good. I also use their shampoos and my hair seems to blow dry much better since I've been using Aussie products.

on 10/1/2012 3:06:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

I don't get what the rave is all about. I like the smell of it, even though it's too sweet and artificial (coconut? I don't think so, it's straight up bubblegum) The consistency is a bit thin and the ingredients aren't that natural. The packaging is fine. But it does not condition my hair. Sure, it detangles them fairly easily, I tried leaving it on for 3, 10 or even 30 minutes, still no difference. I also paid 8-9 euros but the regular dove conditioner does a far better job for 1/3 of the price. Disappointing.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

I have been using this for years, and I love it. I use this everytime I wash my hair (about once ever two days); along with the Aussie shampoo. It makes my ends appear less frazzled and damaged and just smooths any split ends. There's no build up or greasy feeling afterwards and it just makes my hair feel so smooth and untangled, it also smells great!

Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral

I use this once a week on my fine hair. I shampoo, wring out my hair, and apply it halfway down my hair to the ends, thoroughly coating it. Then I twist it into a low bun and wait about ten minutes, then rinse it out with cold water. Overall, I'm really pleased with the results - I read on here that it truly was a miracle product as long as you use it for longer than three minutes and such, and that was absolutely true. Don't waste your time using it for three minutes. You have to really leave it in. I've heard of people leaving it in overnight in a shower cap, something I'm planning to do soon. This product isn't going to keep your hair fantastic forever, and some people may need to use it more than once a week, but I think I've figured out my routine pretty well with it. The trick is to just figure out how often you need to use it and how long you need to use it for. The thing is, I tend to use a lot of it at a time because I like to really saturate my hair, so it's running out pretty quickly. On the other hand, it's pretty cheap, so I don't mind too much. I think it's a great alternative for high-end deep conditioners, considering the ones I tried really didn't have the same great effect this one does. Definitely recommended!

on 9/15/2012 6:58:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Not sure if this is a bad thing or not, but this is my every day conditioner. My hair is heat-treated almost daily, not to mention color treated (pink and indigo!) and touched up every month, on the ends of my hair. My hair is so dry and damaged. It literally drinks this stuff up. I put it on after shampooing, shave my legs, then wash it off, and my hair is super silky soft after. I love it! :D It doesn't wash out the color all too much, just the norm. But OMG! It's amazing! The packaging is a little funky, saying as you squeeze it out from the bottom, with no lid or cap... but it stays in until you sqeeze it out. Kinda like a ketchup bottle, I guess. I definitely recommend you get this!

on 9/15/2012 6:22:00 PM

I absolutely love this product. I've used it for 4 or five years now. Every time I use it, I get tons of compliments on my hair, which always looks fabulous. It's a great product for those who use a lot of hot tools on their hair, and for those with dry hair. Plus its a must have for the fall and winter. Go Aussie, Go!

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Oh jeeze, I love this stuff! HG status! My hair is very long, dry and frizzy and this stuff makes it so smooth, tames all of my frizz, makes my hair feel WAY less damaged (if not at all!) and doesnt weigh it down at all- but there is a drawback :( I couldn't figure it out for the longest time, but i was getting random little break outs of little red itchy bumps on my hands and face! I couldn't figure it out, i tried everything from changing my laundry detergent, washing my sheets, blankets, taking my dog to the groomer, and could NOT figure out what it was and it just kept coming back! I went on a 3 day vacation, and didn't bring my 3MM and noticed that i wasnt getting the bumps! I then put two and two together the day i got back by using my 3MM and realized that it was my hair giving me this reaction! It absolutely sucks, because this stuff is so amazing, and I will probably use up what i have left (an entire brand new bottle!) but after its gone i'll have to find something new :( guess thats what I get for having sensitive skin!

on 9/2/2012 6:54:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I had read lots of good reviews about the 3 minute miracle in magazines, and it was about 5 in Boots so I decided to give it a go. Disappointingly, it didn't do much for my coarse and dry hair at all. I've finished the bottle and I won't be repurchasing it.

on 9/2/2012 6:40:00 PM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

Just the most awesome hair treatment I've ever tried, I would Recommend this to everyone. I usually leave it during my shower, so around 10 minutes, and my hair gets super smooth!

This one did nothing for my hair. I love its texture and smell, but in terms of results, it's a waste of money. Where I come from this costs about 7-8 euro, which is more than $9, and for a supermarket product that does nothing, that's a lot.
Never mind that the smell does not linger on, the problem is that it makes no difference if I use this or not on my colour treated hair, and it's meant for colour treated hair. I'd rather pay double the money for a product that actually works.

Top Rated Aussie Products