September 20, 2014 | 1749 users online

Misc Beauty Tools - Revlon - Makeup Eraser Pen

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/15/2008 9:22:00 AM More reviews by eritreanempress

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other Eyes: Black

I love this product. It is the holy grail of all makeup removers. I originally was looking to purchase Sephora's makeup pen remover but after reading reviews, I changed my mind. Revlon's Makeup Eraser Pen is a small thin tool that works better then the tedious cutips/makeup remover does. It literally gets everything in one swipe and it's tip is small enough to not mess up your other makeup but still get everything that has smeared. The only complaint that I have about this product is that the moment the cap snaps off and you leave it off, it dries out and you can't revive it again:(

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/13/2008 10:33:00 AM More reviews by Cinnabuns

Where has this pen been my whole eyeliner wearing life? I was wary about this product when it was first introduced. But then I got it for free at Target when I purchased an eye pencil, and it is the best free product I ever received. It took me a few months before I even opened it; now it's irreplaceable. I love the fact that it's similar to a magic marker. To combat the oily residue just use a very light touch. That's all you need anyway. Use a tissue to lightly dab the tip and remove any makeup left on the tip. I happen to have a black tipped pen, but I thought they were white. Does anyone know if this is true?

rated 5 of 5 on 11/6/2008 12:34:00 PM More reviews by Ruth

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Magic! It eliminates the stray mascara marks I always get during application. Somehow it does not disturb my undereye concealer when I use it during the day to eliminate mascara smudges. I, too, wipe it on a tissue after each use.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/27/2008 7:28:00 AM More reviews by maozilla

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I bought this product completely on a whim after randomly catching sight of it at the drugstore (while I was looking for eyeliner). I am SO glad I did. I love this thing so much. I use it to clean up my undereye area throughout the day or after applying mascara. Technically, you could get the same results using a normal bottle of make-up remover and a brush/Q-tip, but this pen is just so much more convenient and, of course, a hundred times more portable. Frankly, I also find that it does a better job of removing make-up. The tip of the pen does get a little blacker/dirtier over time, even if you always wipe it off after each use; however, I've never had a problem with it leaving black smears on my face like some other people have. (I only use it for light touch ups, not heavy duty make-up removing). It does leave a bit of residue--it reminds me of the feel of a silicone make-up primer. In any case, I love this stuff! I will definitely buy it again.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/9/2008 2:52:00 PM More reviews by LipglossVIP

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I bought this product what seems like ages ago when it was first advertised and completely forgot about it. It sunk to the bottom of my makeup bag and the other day I was "fall cleaning" and found it, still in the packaging. I have been trying to get into the habit of using my liquid eyeliners but I have a super unsteady hand and I end up with a huge think line at the end with an uneven line on the top. Not pretty. Anyway, the other morning as I hopelessly applied my black MAC liquid liner, I grabbed the "Magic Eraser" and slid it across the line, smoothed away the residue with my index finger and it created the skinny, lash hugging line that I've been trying to acheive! I LOVE IT!

Granted you do have to wipe the tip with a cotton square or a tissue or even your hand just to keep it clean! Overall, I would definately repurchase this newly discovered cult favorite.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/27/2008 8:37:00 AM More reviews by thelookofmakeup

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I got this at biglots and it came with a mascara. Its amazing! I always make eyeliner mistakes especially with the liquid kind. One swipe of this pen and a touch of a finger and its gone. Its amazing for on the go touch ups too!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/27/2008 5:13:00 AM More reviews by jaimeyusu

My HG. Do not understand why this product isn't getting the fame and love it so deserves.

It's great for makeup smudges, you just squiggle this magical pen on the smudge and wipe away with your finger.
Also great for when bits of loose eyeshadows fall on your cheekbones and stuff.

A good price for such an amazing product, especially because this lasts long time. I've been using it for about 10 months, at least, and it's still working great. Just waiting for it to run out, so I can get a new one.

It doesn't get dirty at all if you just smudge the pen on your wrist or something, after you erase your makeup errors. It's not really a hassle, since it's much more hygenic than leaving the makeup residue on the pen.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/10/2008 3:25:00 AM More reviews by iRahBu

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is my Hoily Grail. I need to have this everywhere with me. It's really handy. It cleans up all the smudges I have from mascaras and eyeliners. The price isn't that bad. The only problems I've had with this is that the cap is really hard to get off the first couple of times. But I'd definately buy this again.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/9/2008 2:42:00 AM More reviews by Baked

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I bought this pretty much on an impulse while going around wal-mart. I saw this a few minutes before leaving the makeup aisles. I thought, "What a great alternative to using q-tips! Doesnt create waste! Good investment." So I showed it to my sister & she thought it would be a good idea too.

It's 5 lippies 'cause it cuts down waste of q-tips, can fix mistakes easily & quickly, it's non-oily (just like it says!), & after applying a bit of the product all you have to do is lightly slide your finger over where you put it on then it'll be fixed! Easy!

UPDATE: I'm taking off one lippie because it gets dirty easily & it gets hard to clean it. If you dont wipe it after 'erasing' some eyeliner or makeup, it'll absorb it. Then when you want to 'erase' a mistake, it'll just draw a line of that absorbed makeup on you! Ugh, I tried wiping it alot & putting it under running water. It wont really go away.

RE-UPDATE 8/29/08: I actually don't use this anymore 'cause of the problem in my first update. I have no idea how to get rid of it. Changed score to a 3.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/20/2008 12:01:00 PM More reviews by jhadiq

This is not a 100% necessity, IMO, but it sure fits into the "very nice to have" category. yes, you can pretty much get the same result if you used a Q-tip dampened with makeup remover, but if you don't want to deal with that hassle, this is a good option. I keep this in my travel makeup bag. The firm, slanty/pointy tip makes it really easy to touch up very precisely, more so than with a regular q-tip. And yes, this does leave a little residue, but nothing you wouldn't be able to deal with by wiping off the excess with a clean q-tip and then touching up your makeup. An ideal solution for fixing mascara mistakes or smudged eyeliner. Yes, this is a staple in my makeup bag, but only because I am too lazy to deal with q-tips and makeup remover.