April 16, 2014 | 1929 users online

Lash Treatments - RevitaLash

rated 5 of 5 on 9/6/2009 1:18:00 PM More reviews by clairepflack

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Worked for me, really. How do I know? After using it for about 3 weeks, my lashes were actually brushing up against my sunglasses (the same ones I've worn for several years now). Definitely lengthened and thickened my super-fine, blonde lashes. It can burn a bit if it gets in your eye, so apply carefully. No other lasting ill-effects though.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/21/2009 4:25:00 PM More reviews by LucyBJ

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

It really works! It is really expensive! It really works! I have been using faithfully every night for 6 weeks. When I wear Lancome Oscillation, it looks like I have false lashes.
I have blue eyes and I have not experienced any iris discoloration, redness, cysts, or other side effects other than a much lighter wallet!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/3/2009 3:04:00 PM More reviews by faaying

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I'm usually very skeptical about beauty products that claim to work miracles, but I have to tell you about one that truly works. My friend gave this to me, and I've been using this for about a month and a half... My eyelashes are long and full now! You put this on your eyelashes (upper and lower) before bed to promote growth. You don't see results right away-- but come a few weeks, bam. A bit of an investment, but worth the results. Add: I'll post a pic --don't have before pics to compare though...

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/22/2009 5:17:00 AM More reviews by jhadiq

Let me preface this by saying that prior to using Revitalash, I was using Mavala Double Lash (only $16) and was already seeing some results from it. I have been using this product for 4.5 months now, and wanted to make sure I was confident of my personal experience with this product before I posted a review. Lash growth doesn't happen overnight, so I think it's only fair to keep using a lash product for at least 2-3 months before making a judgment about how well it works. Bottom line for me is that yes, it works, but the results I got weren't any better than what I saw with the $16 Mavala Double Lash. For this reason, I can't really get very excited about Revitalash when it costs 10x more. I do have short, sparse lashes - with Revitalash, my lashes do get slightly longer and slightly thicker. It's not anywhere near "hitting my eyeglasses" long, though. For me, it just makes my really pathetic lashes into barely acceptable ones. The real reason why I am not impressed because I had already tried a cheaper product with essentially the same results. For this reason, Revitalash gets only an average rating from me (with 1 lippy down because of the price!), and I won't be repurchasing. Will probably try Lilash next.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/16/2009 4:38:00 PM More reviews by Kildale

Like most people here hesitated before parting with lots of money for this, did get it a little cheaper on eBay, about 55 but it's still expensive! Read lots of reviews and this wasn't my first choice, fancied Lilash but that is even more expensive. Have been using this for about two months now, my eyelashes are long but had measles when I was a baby and a spot on my eye left a gap in my lashes. Only a small one but it really got on my nerves. After about 4 weeks started to see a few small extra lashes, nothing major. I am now really starting to see a difference, my lashes are longer - a little straight but a good eyelash curler helps. Best of all the gap is actually closing. Amazing as it's been there for almost 40 years! Expensive but worth it. Only had a mild stinging when I first started using this, lasted about a week.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/3/2009 9:13:00 PM More reviews by linnois

has anyone experience cyst growth on the lash line?

I have a cyst that is growing on the line that I use this product. It looks horrible, and noticeable!

Please let me know how to get rid of the cyst....

*UPDATE: The cyst went away just after two days.
Completely gone. So I wouldn't worry about it, if it happens to you.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/30/2009 2:49:00 PM More reviews by red1217

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I am 63 yrs old and a 28 yr cancer survivor and have been without estrogen for many years - so over the years my lashes have gotten more and more sparse. I was considering getting back to wearing the false lashes we all wore back in the 1960's! Thankfully, this product works! I apply it nightly. It took about two months for me to see a real difference and I have not grown really thick lashes - but at least when I use mascara, the empty spaces are gone and I have some length, too. So, now that I have eyelashes again, I use Lash Stylist mascara with its tiny applicator and I am able to coat all my lashes evenly and without clumps. I no longer waste money on all those mascaras promising volume. They look awful on older women who no longer have thick lashes. What is worse than an older woman with clumpy lashes and dark lipliner? Besides too much blush and colored eyeshadow, that is! I got my revitalash from ebay. And the next time I will order the Lumigan from alldaychemist.com and pay only $34 total for product and shipping. By the way, my revitalash has lasted for many months.

15 out of 15 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 5/26/2009 3:53:00 AM More reviews by beyeu

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I bought this revitaLash off from Ebay and I have been using for almost 2 weeks, If I looked closer, I noticed 2 or 3 inner lashes are growing after the first week I started applying. I am now in week 2 and I can see more growing.

Actually, this looks like the same without make up, however, If I try to put on the eyeliner and lash curler then they look fantastic.

However, I still have a little more time to start having a final feedback for this, Ill update later.
But believe me, this works.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/13/2009 2:05:00 AM More reviews by chocokissez

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I paid $150+tax....so it was like almost $160 (beauty planet store). I have been using revitalash every night for a little bit more then 3 weeks. In the first week or two..i thought it was working because I kinda saw my eyelashes were getting darker and slightly fuller..BUT after 3 weeks...I realized that It might just have been all in my head..halucinating I suppose because I wanted it to work so badly. ($160...*sigh*) I HAVE noticed that my eyelashes do feel stronger and healthier....MAYBE...they grew a tinnnnyyyyy bit..but i can't really notice anything..I will update in i guess another 3 weeks...
Please God make this work!!! *cross fingers*

UPDATE: (9th week of application)
Yes the product works, however it isn't noticable if you don't apply mascara. I was hopeing for this product to make my lashes look long and full without having to put mascara. I think my lashes grew longer but not thicker. Another issue is that the lashes doesn't all grow equally fast so i have some very long lash hair and some shorter, and the lashes seem to grow at different angles which makes it harder to tame when putting on mascara. Makes my eyelashes stick in different direction....very annoying. I have put some after pictures up of my eyelashes with mascara. Sry i don't have before pictures but I can definetly say it DID grow and I am mostly happy with results. I just wish that people can actually notice it or say something about it...It feels like im the only one that notice the growth of my lashes. -___-
But i guess it did improve my thin short asian eyelashes. + 1 lippie

UPDATED: Lost count..maybe like 12th or 13th week?
Good news! My eyelashes are growing longer and they dont grow in weird directions anymore!!! YAYY! I can TOTALLY tell a difference in the growth compared to before! DEFINATLY longer and a little bit more thickers too. however my eyelashes just look whatever without mascara...I need to put 2-3 coats of mascara to make a HUGE difference! My eyelashes are actually slightly touching my sunglasses when i put mascara on which is pretty darn good. Before people wouldnt notice my eyelashes but recently iv been getting good compliments from people asking me if my eyelashes are real or not. =D I'm pretty happy. I still probably wouldnt give a 5 out of 5 yet since my eyelashes still don't look like the results being advertised but id give it a 4.5 out of 5! Woohoo!!

LAST UPDATE: Yes my lashes are indeed touching my sunglasses. They are long enough to get me annoyed because it makes it harder to blink and look straight ahead. YES THEY ARE THAT LONG. I have been receieving many compliments now and is very happy. I use to envy this girl with lonnnggg eyelashes and now...we have the same length. XD No need to envy anymore. tehe <3
In conclusion, if you want long lashes, stick with this product!!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/5/2009 3:01:00 PM More reviews by j3nnyxoxo

Yupp definitely works! Paid about $120 for mine but was well worth it--buying all those fake lashes accumulate to a lot of money! The only downside is that my lashes pretty much go straight down so i reallyy need a good curler to keep em up all day. My new shisedo curler has been wonderful! ;]