RevitaLash

4.2

Ingredients: Water, Sodium Chloride, Panthenol, Citric Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphenesin, Disodium Phosphate, (Z)-7-[(1R,2R,3R,5S)-3,5-Dihydroxy-2-(R,E)-3-hydroxy-4(3-trifluoromethyl)phenoxy)but-1-enyl)cyclopentyl]-5-N-ethylheptenamide, Celluose Gum

on 11/2/2009 1:40:00 AM

I wanted to wait a few weeks to have some results before writing this review. I tried Ardell's and Mavala and I thought I'd step it up a bit because I had no substantial results from the other 2. I figured I spent money 2x on garbage, I was willing to pay more for something that did work. I must say... I was definately NOT disappointed!

I am of oriental descent, complete with the teeny tiny lashes that poke straight down. I can't really curl them because if I did, they curl too close to my eyes which makes it look like its poking straight up instead of straight down.

I have been using this without fail for the last 8 weeks now. After 2 weeks, a few of my middle lashes fell out. This freaked me out but I decided to persevere. After 2 weeks, the few lashes in the center of my eye started to grow back but there were more than just the few. At 5 weeks, lashes on the outside of my left eye were long enough to wing out in a curl. The lashes on my right eye did not grow at the same rate,nor did each lash on both eyes grow at the same rate but they are growing.

I'm writing this review for all those people that have children who have beautifully long lush lashes and wonder where the hell did they get that from ??? How unfair that is that their lashes are so beautiful but how come your lashes are so short, Mommy? Now, in less than 3 months, no more lash extensions, no more wishing! My lashes have doubled their lenght. They look even longer with mascara. I'm very satisfied with my lashes. My daughter says my lashes are just as long as hers now. She used to ask why I didn't have any eyelashes.

It is quite expensive for cosmetics but the bottle is supposed to last 6 to 8 months. Some are cheaper to purchase but it only has 1/4 of the product. The $100 I spent is definately worth the investment. All that $$ I spent on looking for my HG mascara, when all I needed was this. Now any mascara is an HG mascara and 1 coat will do.

on 10/24/2009 3:02:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

DO NOT USE REVITALASH IT IS DANGEROUS!
I had used Jan Marini no problem with great results. With this product, I used as directed, and within a month of use, I got an intense eye infection. I mean an incapacitating eye infection which was extremely painful and the medicine for it is $200.
After using the $200 steroid eye-drops, I sporadically have flare ups, and I mean once a month AT LEAST.
I'm a contact wearer, by the way. And yes, the product works, but this is not worth it. Considering legal action if surgery is needed.

on 10/21/2009 6:01:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I have used the Jan Marini product as well as LiLash. Most recently I have been using RevitaLash. I'd have to say, of the three, LiLash worked the best on me, although RevitaLash has been the least irritating. Interestingly enough, LiLash was the most irritating and it was the one that worked the best. hmmm....
I have been using RevitaLash for 4 months now and it just recently started working, but honestly no great shakes. It has made my lashes a wee bit longer and a wee bit thicker. At one point, about a month ago, I actually had a broken off section of lashes on my right eye. If I had written a review at that point it would have been terrible! I stuck with it because I was too cheap to buy a new tube of any eyelash growth product until this one was completely gone. Sounds like RevitaLash works for most on here, but for me.... nope, sorry. :-(

on 10/2/2009 10:51:00 AM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Being really sceptical but having an unexpected tax rebate I thought I would treat myself and purchased Revitalash having compaired several lash accelorators on the market. Whilst not cheap, previous reviews indicated it did seem to produce good results and after going though a lash curling treatment at a salon recently wanted something not so labourious. I just wish I had taken photos of before and now (5 weeks in). This really has lengthened my short sparse lashes (and I mean short!). At the moment I have several what I call really long and some which are getting there. The product has filled in a big gap left by the salon treatment and whilst I was hoping for more lashes I guess if you don't have hair follicles there you won't get hair! I have however noticed an increase in volume and I do believe it has stimulated what follicles I do have to produce otherwise non existent eyelashes. Overall a good product that hopefull at the price will last a few months more. I gather it can last six months per tube - I purchased on ebay for 65 and if it does last six months (I use it on the top lashes and occasionally on the bottom) 10 a month is well worth it.

I have had no bad reactions at all and noticed the product working after just two weeks - whether this was because I suddenly started examining my eyelashes everyday I can't say but give it a go it works!

Worked for me, really. How do I know? After using it for about 3 weeks, my lashes were actually brushing up against my sunglasses (the same ones I've worn for several years now). Definitely lengthened and thickened my super-fine, blonde lashes. It can burn a bit if it gets in your eye, so apply carefully. No other lasting ill-effects though.

on 8/21/2009 4:25:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

It really works! It is really expensive! It really works! I have been using faithfully every night for 6 weeks. When I wear Lancome Oscillation, it looks like I have false lashes.
I have blue eyes and I have not experienced any iris discoloration, redness, cysts, or other side effects other than a much lighter wallet!

on 8/3/2009 3:04:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I'm usually very skeptical about beauty products that claim to work miracles, but I have to tell you about one that truly works. My friend gave this to me, and I've been using this for about a month and a half... My eyelashes are long and full now! You put this on your eyelashes (upper and lower) before bed to promote growth. You don't see results right away-- but come a few weeks, bam. A bit of an investment, but worth the results. Add: I'll post a pic --don't have before pics to compare though...

on 6/22/2009 5:17:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Let me preface this by saying that prior to using Revitalash, I was using Mavala Double Lash (only $16) and was already seeing some results from it. I have been using this product for 4.5 months now, and wanted to make sure I was confident of my personal experience with this product before I posted a review. Lash growth doesn't happen overnight, so I think it's only fair to keep using a lash product for at least 2-3 months before making a judgment about how well it works. Bottom line for me is that yes, it works, but the results I got weren't any better than what I saw with the $16 Mavala Double Lash. For this reason, I can't really get very excited about Revitalash when it costs 10x more. I do have short, sparse lashes - with Revitalash, my lashes do get slightly longer and slightly thicker. It's not anywhere near "hitting my eyeglasses" long, though. For me, it just makes my really pathetic lashes into barely acceptable ones. The real reason why I am not impressed because I had already tried a cheaper product with essentially the same results. For this reason, Revitalash gets only an average rating from me (with 1 lippy down because of the price!), and I won't be repurchasing. Will probably try Lilash next.

on 6/16/2009 4:38:00 PM

Like most people here hesitated before parting with lots of money for this, did get it a little cheaper on eBay, about 55 but it's still expensive! Read lots of reviews and this wasn't my first choice, fancied Lilash but that is even more expensive. Have been using this for about two months now, my eyelashes are long but had measles when I was a baby and a spot on my eye left a gap in my lashes. Only a small one but it really got on my nerves. After about 4 weeks started to see a few small extra lashes, nothing major. I am now really starting to see a difference, my lashes are longer - a little straight but a good eyelash curler helps. Best of all the gap is actually closing. Amazing as it's been there for almost 40 years! Expensive but worth it. Only had a mild stinging when I first started using this, lasted about a week.

on 6/3/2009 9:13:00 PM

has anyone experience cyst growth on the lash line?

I have a cyst that is growing on the line that I use this product. It looks horrible, and noticeable!

Please let me know how to get rid of the cyst....

*UPDATE: The cyst went away just after two days.
Completely gone. So I wouldn't worry about it, if it happens to you.

Top Rated Lash Treatments