October 26, 2014 | 981 users online

Lash Treatments - RevitaLash

rated 3 of 5 on 10/21/2009 6:01:00 PM More reviews by LBinNH

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I have used the Jan Marini product as well as LiLash. Most recently I have been using RevitaLash. I'd have to say, of the three, LiLash worked the best on me, although RevitaLash has been the least irritating. Interestingly enough, LiLash was the most irritating and it was the one that worked the best. hmmm....
I have been using RevitaLash for 4 months now and it just recently started working, but honestly no great shakes. It has made my lashes a wee bit longer and a wee bit thicker. At one point, about a month ago, I actually had a broken off section of lashes on my right eye. If I had written a review at that point it would have been terrible! I stuck with it because I was too cheap to buy a new tube of any eyelash growth product until this one was completely gone. Sounds like RevitaLash works for most on here, but for me.... nope, sorry. :-(

rated 5 of 5 on 10/2/2009 10:51:00 AM More reviews by brookster

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Being really sceptical but having an unexpected tax rebate I thought I would treat myself and purchased Revitalash having compaired several lash accelorators on the market. Whilst not cheap, previous reviews indicated it did seem to produce good results and after going though a lash curling treatment at a salon recently wanted something not so labourious. I just wish I had taken photos of before and now (5 weeks in). This really has lengthened my short sparse lashes (and I mean short!). At the moment I have several what I call really long and some which are getting there. The product has filled in a big gap left by the salon treatment and whilst I was hoping for more lashes I guess if you don't have hair follicles there you won't get hair! I have however noticed an increase in volume and I do believe it has stimulated what follicles I do have to produce otherwise non existent eyelashes. Overall a good product that hopefull at the price will last a few months more. I gather it can last six months per tube - I purchased on ebay for 65 and if it does last six months (I use it on the top lashes and occasionally on the bottom) 10 a month is well worth it.

I have had no bad reactions at all and noticed the product working after just two weeks - whether this was because I suddenly started examining my eyelashes everyday I can't say but give it a go it works!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/6/2009 1:18:00 PM More reviews by clairepflack

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Worked for me, really. How do I know? After using it for about 3 weeks, my lashes were actually brushing up against my sunglasses (the same ones I've worn for several years now). Definitely lengthened and thickened my super-fine, blonde lashes. It can burn a bit if it gets in your eye, so apply carefully. No other lasting ill-effects though.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/21/2009 4:25:00 PM More reviews by LucyBJ

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

It really works! It is really expensive! It really works! I have been using faithfully every night for 6 weeks. When I wear Lancome Oscillation, it looks like I have false lashes.
I have blue eyes and I have not experienced any iris discoloration, redness, cysts, or other side effects other than a much lighter wallet!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/3/2009 3:04:00 PM More reviews by faaying

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I'm usually very skeptical about beauty products that claim to work miracles, but I have to tell you about one that truly works. My friend gave this to me, and I've been using this for about a month and a half... My eyelashes are long and full now! You put this on your eyelashes (upper and lower) before bed to promote growth. You don't see results right away-- but come a few weeks, bam. A bit of an investment, but worth the results. Add: I'll post a pic --don't have before pics to compare though...

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/22/2009 5:17:00 AM More reviews by jhadiq

Let me preface this by saying that prior to using Revitalash, I was using Mavala Double Lash (only $16) and was already seeing some results from it. I have been using this product for 4.5 months now, and wanted to make sure I was confident of my personal experience with this product before I posted a review. Lash growth doesn't happen overnight, so I think it's only fair to keep using a lash product for at least 2-3 months before making a judgment about how well it works. Bottom line for me is that yes, it works, but the results I got weren't any better than what I saw with the $16 Mavala Double Lash. For this reason, I can't really get very excited about Revitalash when it costs 10x more. I do have short, sparse lashes - with Revitalash, my lashes do get slightly longer and slightly thicker. It's not anywhere near "hitting my eyeglasses" long, though. For me, it just makes my really pathetic lashes into barely acceptable ones. The real reason why I am not impressed because I had already tried a cheaper product with essentially the same results. For this reason, Revitalash gets only an average rating from me (with 1 lippy down because of the price!), and I won't be repurchasing. Will probably try Lilash next.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/16/2009 4:38:00 PM More reviews by Kildale

Like most people here hesitated before parting with lots of money for this, did get it a little cheaper on eBay, about 55 but it's still expensive! Read lots of reviews and this wasn't my first choice, fancied Lilash but that is even more expensive. Have been using this for about two months now, my eyelashes are long but had measles when I was a baby and a spot on my eye left a gap in my lashes. Only a small one but it really got on my nerves. After about 4 weeks started to see a few small extra lashes, nothing major. I am now really starting to see a difference, my lashes are longer - a little straight but a good eyelash curler helps. Best of all the gap is actually closing. Amazing as it's been there for almost 40 years! Expensive but worth it. Only had a mild stinging when I first started using this, lasted about a week.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/3/2009 9:13:00 PM More reviews by linnois

has anyone experience cyst growth on the lash line?

I have a cyst that is growing on the line that I use this product. It looks horrible, and noticeable!

Please let me know how to get rid of the cyst....

*UPDATE: The cyst went away just after two days.
Completely gone. So I wouldn't worry about it, if it happens to you.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/30/2009 2:49:00 PM More reviews by red1217

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I am 63 yrs old and a 28 yr cancer survivor and have been without estrogen for many years - so over the years my lashes have gotten more and more sparse. I was considering getting back to wearing the false lashes we all wore back in the 1960's! Thankfully, this product works! I apply it nightly. It took about two months for me to see a real difference and I have not grown really thick lashes - but at least when I use mascara, the empty spaces are gone and I have some length, too. So, now that I have eyelashes again, I use Lash Stylist mascara with its tiny applicator and I am able to coat all my lashes evenly and without clumps. I no longer waste money on all those mascaras promising volume. They look awful on older women who no longer have thick lashes. What is worse than an older woman with clumpy lashes and dark lipliner? Besides too much blush and colored eyeshadow, that is! I got my revitalash from ebay. And the next time I will order the Lumigan from alldaychemist.com and pay only $34 total for product and shipping. By the way, my revitalash has lasted for many months.

15 out of 15 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 5/26/2009 3:53:00 AM More reviews by beyeu

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I bought this revitaLash off from Ebay and I have been using for almost 2 weeks, If I looked closer, I noticed 2 or 3 inner lashes are growing after the first week I started applying. I am now in week 2 and I can see more growing.

Actually, this looks like the same without make up, however, If I try to put on the eyeliner and lash curler then they look fantastic.

However, I still have a little more time to start having a final feedback for this, Ill update later.
But believe me, this works.