July 30, 2014 | 2034 users online

Fragrances - Hard Candy - Liquid

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/1/2004 8:16:00 PM More reviews by GlitterBitch

My favorite fragrance ever! I think this just mixes differently with peoples' chemistry. Some people say it smells like plastic, but on me, it smells like powder, candy, and just sweet fruit. I get lots of compliments on how yummy I smell whenever I wear it. Oh, and it really does smell like a watered down lolita lempika..., which is good because lolita is like sickly sweet on me and makes me sick.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/22/2004 8:52:00 PM More reviews by penellope

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Smells very nice, reminds me of Lolita Lempika.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/11/2004 8:55:00 PM More reviews by curiouslilannie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Hm... it does at some point smell quite a bit like a light lolita lempicka or a slightly less fruity and airy angel innocent. dries down a bit more powdery and smells sweet and candy-like.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/9/2003 7:39:00 AM More reviews by jessizombie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I really wanted to like this fragrance but to me it had a strange almost medicinal smell to it. I wouldn't buy it again but at least I liked the ring.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/29/2003 12:07:00 PM More reviews by raiderette74

I got a sample in a swap. Put it on this morning and the stench is killing me so I had to come write this review. This smells like some strange food with some baby powder sprinkled on top. I like lots of scents so I was expecting to like this but naaah- HATE is the word to describe this for me. The only positive thing I can say is that it is different, I've never smelled anything like this!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/20/2003 12:29:00 PM More reviews by MissLaura

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/9/2003 9:46:00 PM More reviews by nmw2000

I think this is definitely a scent you have to actually try on yourself before you decide whether or not you like it, because it doesn't seem to actually smell the same on you as it does in the bottle. I love how it smells on me, however my sister tried it and it smelled a little weird on her. And, it really is a unique scent, I always get compliments when I wear it! Though I'm not big on colognes and perfumes(I usually go for the scented lotions and sprays) this is one of my current favorite scents. Only problem is I can't get it in-store around here (no Hard Candy counters :( ) but it seems to be pretty easy to find (and cheap!) on ebay, which is where I got mine, along with a bottle of the matching lotion, paid about 30 bucks for the set.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 9/5/2003 10:21:00 AM More reviews by Camay

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I got a sample of this product with an order from Sephora. Bleh! It DOES NOT smell good.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 7/19/2003 5:42:00 PM More reviews by missyM

Gross. I loved Colette Malouf's ring on the bottle and when I sprayed the perfume on a tester it smelled citrusy. I bought it and took it home. When I sprayed it there, it smelt like nasty licorice combined with rotting cheese and then a dry down of an overload of baby powder. My mother (my own mother!) bluntly stated that I smelled like a sick old lady and gratefully offered to haul my ass back to Sephora to return it. I accepted. Moral of the story: find something else.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/10/2003 6:49:00 PM More reviews by PezPunk84

I really like this scent, I know a lot of people might not, its sort of warm milk with licoricey. Its quite sweet and heavy but good for all seasons.