November 25, 2014 | 1792 users online

Blush - BeneFit Cosmetics - 10

rated 5 of 5 on 4/16/2010 3:19:00 PM More reviews by cyinthiia

First off I absolutely LOVE Benefit. I purchased this product about a week ago and I have no complaints. I could wear it to work without feeling like a have a load of stuff on my face and its the perfect touch when I go out at night. It goes on really light and has the perfect tough on my skin. I will re-buy this product once I'm done with it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/9/2010 3:14:00 AM More reviews by peachyrose

I've been lemming Benefit 10 since I saw via Youtube that this is what Miley Cyrus's makeup artist used on her over Maybelline Soft Plum Dream Mousse blush at the 2010 Oscars. I'm by no means a huge Miley fan but she had a lovely covetable glow about her that night. I swapped for it and have no regrets as it is absolutely gorgeous. I take the MAC 188 brush and swirl it over both sides and then sweep it over my blush. Then I take just the pink highlighter side and sweep it over my cheekbones, down the nose, and across the forehead. As much as I love my MAC Msf's, which I collect, Benefit 10 seems to give a finer and more complex glow. The pink and bronze sides combined show up as a beautiful golden pink shimmer. It makes any blush come alive. For reference, I'm a NC15 with neutral to warm undertones.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/29/2010 9:09:00 PM More reviews by eescobal

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a really good bronzer/highlight duo...suitable for ANY season because it just gives you this freshness to your face. The bronze doesn't really show up on my face (i'm light/med skin toned)...I have to keep dipping brush in, to get more pigment. But the colour does give me a nice shimmer "tan" look. I use the highlight side more often...I always apply it on top of my cheekbones and down the nose. Looks amazing! Love this product!

rated 3 of 5 on 3/28/2010 7:00:00 PM More reviews by Brookewannabe

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I was Reading up on this and when I went into the department store the lady suggested this and tried it on me. Just my cheeks and it looked really lovely so I ended up buying it. Cost around 20 but they had a 10% discount

I'm pale but I wanted to try this all over my face. The result: no. This wouldn't work for pale skins. Maybe try less next time? The highlighted is great but the bronze is quite dark. I will use this again but maybe just a little light sweep on my cheeks.

Next off while the packaging is cute it is hard to put any other brush into it. The lady used a blusher brush which just fits but my face brush wouldn't.

This probably would be better for summer. So I might save it for then or a night out as it is very shimmery.
I probably will buy again but I've heard these last a long time.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/23/2010 4:43:00 PM More reviews by SummerLuvin

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

As a PPP, it's hard for me to find a bronzer that doesn't look muddy or dirty on me. It's also hard to find one that is not too red or orange. Even after trying all the bronzers recommended for my skintone, I hadn't had any luck, but this is one product that actually delivers!

The highlighter is such a gorgeous pale, milky pink color and the bronzer adds nice warmth to the skin while giving me the illusion of cheekbones that I don't really have! There is a small amount of shimmer, but it's subtle and adds a beautiful glow.

I love the brush that comes with it. It's soft and does a pretty good job a depositing the color on your cheeks. You can end up with two stripes if applied with a heavy hand, but I go over it lightly with a kabuki to buff it out a bit. It makes the application very natural looking.

I just adore the way this smells!! Like a sweet tea scent. Reminds me of the instant lemon iced tea mix you can buy from the store. Yum!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/12/2010 6:59:00 PM More reviews by asham69

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

i actually wasnt intrested in this but i was watching a youtube video of a girl going over her fav bronzers and this was one of them. it looked really pretty when she swatched it and she was a couple shadea darker than me, so i figured i should give it a try. and since i was returning moon beam i just swapped it out for this. i love it! it has a nice shimmer but too over whelming in my opinion. im also planning on trying out nars orgasm/laguna duo.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/24/2010 8:10:00 AM More reviews by NARSaddiction

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I'm on my second box of this stuff already. I love it! It's a perfect colour as many bronzers/blushers can be to orange or brown. This gives a pinky gold glow that just warms the complection. I sometimes wear it alone in the daytime or on top of another blush at night to make it more shimmery. I tend not to keep the two shades sperare on my face I just swirl a round brush around the box as they blend realy well together. It's a great buy however i think it may suit lighter skin tones better.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/24/2010 5:46:00 AM More reviews by Justicet2009

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I really am enjoying this product alot. The bronzer is a nice subtle color, no orangy look to it what so ever. The highlighter is a soft shimmery pink that suits most skin types. The packaging is less then desirable, the tiny odd box makes it almost impossible to get the product out unless you use the brush thats included. The brush itself is tiny, very cheap quality. It is very hard and rough on the skin. It sheds a ton and i spend an extra minute or so picking white fibers out of my foundation. I have tried using different brushes but the box is so tiny its impossible. Although i really like this product i will not repurchase it unless they upgrade the packaging quality.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/23/2010 1:48:00 AM More reviews by davyjonessays

I held off buying this for so long because I couldn't bring myself to spend so much on such a non-essential makeup product. But alas, it was given to me as a gift, and I can safely say I will be buying this for myself from now on, because it IS an essential product! It's the perfect finishing touch for the face! It brings your makeup from okay to PERFECT in a few seconds. The packaging is adorable, but it prevents me fro taking it with me in my purse because I'm afraid it'll get damaged. I'd want a travel-safe version, please, benefit?

rated 3 of 5 on 2/21/2010 2:51:00 PM More reviews by LornaRestall

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I really liked this product because i never used to know how good blusher looked along side highlighter! i love the smell, it smells quite sweet and girly, the packaging could be better, but i think its still quite cute and fits easily into my makeup bag.

I found it quite hard to apply at first because you have to get the angle of the blush the same on both sides of your face, which can be a bit tricky, i find if i suck my cheeks in slightly this gives me a guide of where my cheekbone is so i can apply the dark side under the cheekbone with the highlighter grazing the top.

I don't think it's very good for day time use because it wears off quickly, you have to apply a lot for it to stay put all day, and such obvious make-up at the start of the day is not always wanted! For a night out though, its perfect. I apply a lot, i mean several several layers, and make it obvious so it stands out. It stands out in photos because it makes you look like i have naturally good bone structure - people don't notice it's only make-up! I also find if I've put on a bit of weight this blusher is very good at making your face look thinner because of the darkening and highlighting effect it achieves, sometimes when i wear it people ask if I've lost weight even though i haven't (and don't really need to i might add)

One downside is that if you have it loose in your bag and it gets knocked around a lot the two sides, the blush and highlighter, can mix. It's not much trouble to fix it, i just get a tissue and wipe each colour gently, but it does waste a small amount of make-up. Although it doesn't do this at all if you keep it in a makeup bag :)