Neutrogena 3-in-1 Concealer for Eyes

3.5

on 8/21/2010 12:39:00 AM

I overall love this product :)
It doesn't exactly cover up [all] of my dark circles but it really did blemish my dark circle to be less dark. A bit more non-noticeable.

on 8/19/2010 11:37:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

So far, I'm really impressed with this product. I personally like it a little better than the Clinique all about eyes (can be a bit mask-like but great and opaque) and definitely more than the MUFE lift concealer (I find it to be drying). I'm only comparing to these as I feel categorically speaking, this is similar in marketing and initial texture (not to mention all three are in tubes).

What I like about this is how hydrating and glossy it is under the eyes. It feels wonderful with almost a cooling sensation when applied. It also feels lightweight and comfortable.

The downside is the coverage, which is why I didn't give this 5 lippies. I have pretty dark circles with also slight puffiness (both heredetary) so I really need an opaque coverage, and this doesn't quite get there. However, the caveat of needing all the coverage is the lack of a "natural" appearance under my eyes.

Overall, I'll definitely use this as my everyday concealer! It looks phenomenal in natural sunlight, (which most concealers really show their true colors under the harsh reality of the sun), very hydratying, and semi-decent coverage.

on 8/18/2010 6:42:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool

This product emphasized my dark circles! I heard a bunch of hype and I tried it. It didn't do anything for me. :(

on 8/2/2010 1:49:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Great consistency and doesn't cake on me, which is a huge plus. The packaging is great because you can get almost every last drop out. It is kind of expensive for a drugstore brand, but it has SPF 20 in it and it doesn't break me out, so that is how I justify the expense. :) The coverage is medium, so if you need fuller coverage, then I would get something else.

on 7/15/2010 4:35:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

not too happy w/this product...

on 7/7/2010 11:36:00 PM

I love neutrogena for skin products and this concealer won't disappoint! :) The only problem is that it could blend better.. but that can be solved by putting on your concealer before foundation.

on 6/21/2010 10:02:00 AM

This product was on sale at Rite Aid, and I had a $3 off coupon, so I snagged it for $4. Given what I paid, I think it's a pretty decent concealer. It doesn't cover all of my dark circles- but then again, nothing really seems to. It is somewhat moisturizing and has decent staying power. I do think it dries pretty quickly, so I apply extremely small amounts at a time and pat quickly. If I don't, it feels like I am tugging at my undereye area too much when trying to blend. Also, it does not break me out around the eye area (a huge plus). Actually, it is the best under eye concealer I have right now- it has managed to beat out Mac and Laura Gellar for me. I think there probably is something better, but I will repurchase this until I find something closer to HG.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I've been using this for the past three years and still love it. I love that it has a pretty high spf in it and it's not cakey at all. It's not drying which is very important for an under eye concealer and it covers really well for light to moderate under eye circles. I put it on my eyelid as well and blend all the way up to my brow as a base for eyeshadow (mainly to get the sun protection on my lid as well) : ) Great drugstore find ... so glad my friend turned me onto it.

on 5/27/2010 11:52:00 AM

Wow..just wow. I've been searching for a concealer for quite a while now, and after wasting money on various expensive concealers, I finally came round circle to an inexpensive one that does a fantastic job. I have fine lines underneath my eyes and this product actually smoothes out that area. Are the wrinkles still there? Yes, but they are not nearly as noticeable, and there is absolutely no caking. Although there is moisturizer in this, I still put a light amount under my eyes and let it soak in, and then I use a minimal amount of this concealer (I've found that less is more), which I gently apply. So, in sum, the wrinkles are way less noticeable, no caking, and no dark circles - just a smooth brightened area. Highly recommended.

on 5/27/2010 8:09:00 AM

I do like this concealer because it blends very easily, does not cake into fine lines and looks very natural. The little squeeze tube is great and it's very easy to only get what you need out so no product waste. What I don't like is that the coverage is light so if you have dark circles, this concealer probably won't be enough for you. I do not have dark circles but sometimes if I'm tired, I have more "bags" than usual. I also don't like the price of this. Neutrogena seems to forget that they are a drugstore brand and I paid $10 or $11 for this, which is a lot for such a small tube of concealer from a drugstore. I'm not real sure if I'd repurchase yet because I want to try some other under eye concealer brands first.