August 1, 2014 | 1808 users online

Eyeliner - Urban Decay - 24-7 Glide on eyeliner in bourbon

rated 5 of 5 on 6/9/2011 9:17:00 PM More reviews by fatpenguins

UD Glide on pencils are hands down the best eyeliner pencils I have ever tried. I have tried so many liners over the years, but none of them would stay on my lids for more than 4 hours (not even MUF pencil liner!), but UD liner stays put on my eyes for 10+ hours. Bourbon is a great shade of deep brown that I can wear for a simple daytime look or make a great smokey eye.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/23/2011 6:35:00 PM More reviews by Rin13

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Grey

So far I really like these pencils. I have 2 so far. (this one and gunmetal) They have great staying power. (at least for me) And I have MAJOR problems getting pencil liners to stay on my lid in any capacity. And these not only stay on my upper lid, but also on my lower lashline and waterline!! They also don't irritate my eyes either.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/10/2011 8:44:00 PM More reviews by mixiemay

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This truly is the perfect eyeliner. It is expensive but the staying power is phenomenal. When first applied, the color is easily smudgeable but after that, it's in it for the long haul. I have bought, many, many eyeliners in my day and this is far and away the best. I have it in a coppery color too which I love for summer and this color. I will only buy this brand from now on. I also love how the cap stays on tight.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/10/2011 8:39:00 PM More reviews by MIJA_97

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I LOVE THIS COLOR!!! I usually wear it on my waterline and love how it smudges and gives me a great smokey eye!!! This one besides corrupt are on my top picks as far as brown goes...OH yes and the staying power is FANTASTIC!

rated 3 of 5 on 4/28/2011 4:45:00 PM More reviews by istuart

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

The color is gorgeous - it's a beautiful rich reddish brown with just a bit of golden sparkle. Really pretty. But this eyeliner just does not last. I do the whole trick with adding powder shadow to the water line or anywhere that I use the pencil, but frankly, I find that a little irritating to my eyes, it alters the color of the pencil and it's not all that effective. The eyeliner is super creamy and it just has no staying power, I'm totally bummed and expected a lot more from a high-end liner.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/27/2011 8:56:00 AM More reviews by CharismaSL

UD 24/7 eye liner pencils are the ULTIMATE HG eye liners in the world! I just disconvered them and I can't believe I was sheltered from these all these years. Am so upset about this. I bought quite a few Rockstar, Bourbon, Mildew, Flipside, and Deviant. They are all of high quality and no smudging at all. I do use their eye primer before and it stays put all day. It goes on super smoothly without any tugging at all due to its creamy texture and the colour payoff is fantastic! Will repurchase these forever!

Rockstar = dark purple that I pair with any purple or brown/nude e/s.
Bourbon = golden medium brown that I pair mostly with brown/nude e/s.
Mildew = mossy green that I pair with mostly green or brown/nude e/s.
Flipside = turquoise greenish/blue that I pair with mostly blue or brown/nude e/s.
Deviant = cobalt blue that i pair with purple or brown/nude e/s if I want to add a pop of colour.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/22/2011 8:34:00 PM More reviews by kaxel

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I bought the UD Naked Palette and ended up returning it because the shadows were just too shimmery for my 45-plus-eyes. However, the one thing I really LIKED in the palette was the LE "Whiskey" eyeliner. Loved the color, smoothness & creaminess! I bought "Bourbon" by mistake thinking it was Whiskey. Bourbon is OK but it's not great. It does go on smooth, but fades quickly, and under my eyes, needs frequent checking to be sure it's not creeping into tiny lines. I do like that this is less glittery than most UD 24/7 liners, but at the same time, it's just not that exciting. I'll consider it a replacement for one of my brown Clinique eyeliners that just got used up, but to me, it's just kind of "meh" brown eyeliner.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/9/2011 1:43:00 PM More reviews by srelliott214

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I really do love it...the color, and how easy it is to use. Urban Decay knows eyeliner...it stays on so well.

My only problem with this is that it's dried out SO quickly. Faster than any of my other UD eyeliners. It could just be my bathroom where it's stored right now, or maybe I left the cap off. Just disapointed that it dried out so quickly and now it's hard to apply no matter how much I sharpen it.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/5/2011 4:01:00 PM More reviews by thumbelina76

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is another daily staple of my makeup box. I couldn;t live without this pencil.

It's so easy to use, glides on beautifully and is creamy and it stays put all day (I don't put it on my waterline). It enhances my eyes beautifully and really compliments the colour of them - they are brown.

I've used other makes of eyepencils and Urban Decay 24/7 are by the far the nicest and best I've ever used.

Great product. I bought a gift box set too of 24/7 and Bourbon, along with Rockstar and Zero are also worth checking out. You can't go wrong with these!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/27/2011 12:07:00 AM More reviews by tenderheart003

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is my favorite eye pencil! It isn't as harsh as black but still defines my eyes really well. I'm NW20 with dark hair and eyes and this makes my eyes pop. The slight shimmer just adds dimension, it's not OTT or even really noticeable on the eye. I thought I lost mine so I went and immediately bought another one, that's how much I love this pencil :)