I like this stuff. Not too thick. Not greasy. Does moisturize. I use this after the shower and I cover a lot of area with ltitle product. I like that it's unscented. This is my everyday body lotion.
I stock up on this. The entire line of Advanced Healing lotions are awesome. This is a thicker version of the large pump lotion. Keeps my ezcema at bay.
This product is great! I used to use Palmers Cocoa Butter lotion but I like this better.
- Cheap - not as cheap as home brand but less than Palmers
- Moisturising, more so than Palmers lotion
- Thin texture - you use less and I find it absorbs easily
- Packaging - I realise a lot of people like pumps with their body lotions but I hate them! I hate getting to the end and having to tip it upside down and knock it till the last bits come out! When this lotion gets to the end all you have to do is store it upside down.
- Smell - it smells sort of like sunscreen; it doesn't bother me but some reviewers hate it. For me the smell is only there when you get it out of the bottle.
- Feel - yes, it is sticky on the skin but I think this is what keeps my skin moisturised until my next shower. With Palmers I found it didn't keep me moisturised enough. If you wear non-silky material (ie more absorbing material) this isn't such a problem.
This is an excellent product for normal to dry skin, especially for the price. I will definitely repurchase.
Great product! My skin was dried from swimming class and I used this lotion for my hands, arms, legs, and shoulders for a week and now they are super smooth. I haven't used this lotion yet fo r2 weeks and my skin is still very smooth! HG!
A hypoallergenic, unfragranced moisturizer with a very slight "unscented" smell. A nice thick consistency, without being too thick or sticky. Absorbs well and doesn't leave me feeling greasy. A good choice for a body moisturizer. Inexpensive at US $7 for 24.5 oz, and the bottle comes with a pump, always a plus in my book!
I really really really hate this lotion! The smell being the worst about it.
It doesn't get absorbed easily and it leaves a sticky feeling that I don't like!
It rubbed in nicely and didn't feel oily but moisturized well. It seemed great until about an hour later I started to itch like crazy. Tried it again just to see and the same thing happened. I ended up returning it. The itching was not fun.
I've been going through a patch where parts of my face are dry and flaky and other parts are oily. I can use this on any flaky patch and I'm always sure that this lotion will eliminate the dryness. The reason this didn't get 5 lippies is the bottle and dispenser, there's always too much and the extra dries on the pump. It looks pretty gross...
I use the generic version of this lotion. I like it. It's thick and a bit sticky, but not too bad. There's not a smell, like that Suave that had a slight musk odor(though not bad!). I have very dry skin that gets itchy and so far this is pretty good. Update:It does, indeed, have a slight odor. At first it was like plastic, then I swear I sniffed musk?
I have really dry skin on my legs and arms. This lotion does nothing, It takes ages to absorb and my arms never lose the dry scaly texture. I have used much better. Wouldn't buy it again.