This is my #1 body lotion. I have sensitive skin and this stuff is great. I tried the "clinical therapy" and I actually prefer this lotion more. It has a great scent and absorbs quickly. It also leaves me feeling moisturized better. This is the best lotion I have found in years!
this lotion is so so for me.. i really like the smell though but it doesnt really moisturize my dry skin.. i think this is great for summer but in winter this is a big no for me..
This is my go-to body lotion. It sinks in fast, makes my skin feel silky, and the moisture stays put all day. It never feels greasy and oily and I like the fact that it is pretty much unscented.
Only problem is that I can't find it anywhere in the shops. Where has it gone?!
WONDERFUL! I sunless tan and I need a great lotion to lock in moisture. This stuff is AMAZING!!!
I like this stuff. Not too thick. Not greasy. Does moisturize. I use this after the shower and I cover a lot of area with ltitle product. I like that it's unscented. This is my everyday body lotion.
I stock up on this. The entire line of Advanced Healing lotions are awesome. This is a thicker version of the large pump lotion. Keeps my ezcema at bay.
This product is great! I used to use Palmers Cocoa Butter lotion but I like this better.
- Cheap - not as cheap as home brand but less than Palmers
- Moisturising, more so than Palmers lotion
- Thin texture - you use less and I find it absorbs easily
- Packaging - I realise a lot of people like pumps with their body lotions but I hate them! I hate getting to the end and having to tip it upside down and knock it till the last bits come out! When this lotion gets to the end all you have to do is store it upside down.
- Smell - it smells sort of like sunscreen; it doesn't bother me but some reviewers hate it. For me the smell is only there when you get it out of the bottle.
- Feel - yes, it is sticky on the skin but I think this is what keeps my skin moisturised until my next shower. With Palmers I found it didn't keep me moisturised enough. If you wear non-silky material (ie more absorbing material) this isn't such a problem.
This is an excellent product for normal to dry skin, especially for the price. I will definitely repurchase.
Great product! My skin was dried from swimming class and I used this lotion for my hands, arms, legs, and shoulders for a week and now they are super smooth. I haven't used this lotion yet fo r2 weeks and my skin is still very smooth! HG!
A hypoallergenic, unfragranced moisturizer with a very slight "unscented" smell. A nice thick consistency, without being too thick or sticky. Absorbs well and doesn't leave me feeling greasy. A good choice for a body moisturizer. Inexpensive at US $7 for 24.5 oz, and the bottle comes with a pump, always a plus in my book!
I really really really hate this lotion! The smell being the worst about it.
It doesn't get absorbed easily and it leaves a sticky feeling that I don't like!