Lancome Hydra Zen

3.5

Aqua/Water, Glycerin, Cyclohexasiloxane, Isononyl Isononanoate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Butylene Glycol, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearyl Dimethicone, Glyceryl Stereate, Stearic Acid, Stearyl Alcohol, PEG-8 Stearate, Synthetic Wax, Cyclopentasiloxane, Lecithin, Sodium Chloride, Hydroxypalmitoyl Sphinganine, Sodium Hyaluronate, Paeonia Suffruticosa/Paeonia Suffruticosa Root Extract, PEG-100 Stearate, Eugenol, Ethylparaben, Triethanolamine, Crithmum Maritimum/Crithmum Maritimum Extract, Silica, Cellulose Acetate Butyrate, Polyphosphorylcholine Glycol Acrylate, Polycaprolactone, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Poloxamer 188, Ammonium Polyacryloyldimethyl Taurate, Dimethiconol, Limonene, Linalool, Benzyl Benzoate, Benzyl Salicylate, Propylene Glycol, 2-Oleamido-1,3-Octadecanediol, Capryl Glycol, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Myristyl Alcohol, Moringa Pterygosperma Seed Extract, Ceramide 3, Geraniol, Farnesol, Disodium EDTA, Rosa Gallica/Rosa Gallica Flower Extract, Methylparaben, Phenoxyethanol, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Octyldodecanol, Citronellol, Dextran Sulfate, Amyl Cinnamal, Parfum/Fragrance

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

I received a sample of this product in a swap. While I like this product for a night cream/moisturizer, I don't sense that it really does all that much, besides moisturize. It doesn't firm or do much for wrinkle prevention or correction or balancing. My skin does feel refreshed and smoothed in the morning, and it doesn't break me out or leave me oily at night, but it doesn't look any different, either. The fragrance is quite strong with this, as well. I would not use this during the day because it has no SPF. For the price, however, it doesn't justify a repurchase; there are many comparable products that would work just as well for half, if not less, of the price. Now that I am over 35 I need more than just a simple basic moisturizer. This is a lot of packaging/hype for the price.

This cream is nothing special at all. It was not moisturising at all for my combo dehydrated skin. I dont see what all the hype was about!

I found this product to be nothing special at all. Like other people are saying, after the first few days my skin was glowing but this didnt last long at all and i started to break out. I find Olay gives much better results and is far cheaper than wasting money on this. My skin is combo/sensitive with some dry patches so maybe this would suit really dry skin.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

I’ve got this for very dry skin. It is Ok but nothing really special. Actually I was a bit disappointed…
I guess people with sensitive skin can use it, but personally I would prefer a better moisturizer (and a cheaper one).

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

When I first started using this product, I really loved it. I loved the fresh smell, the creamy smooth texture, how it made my skin so soft, smooth, and comfortable feeling. But after a few weeks of using this it started to give me these small bumps on my cheeks, and it may have caused a few breakouts. I think this is because it was slightly too rich for my skin, but I'm sure that anyone with dry skin would really love this.

Amazing!! FINALLY i have found a moisturiser that loves me back!! I use Hyrda Zen for normal skin morning and night and it really is incredible!

My skin is glowing, plumped up and generally radiant! When used before bed, by morning my face looks perfect, normally it looks like a steam train ran over it in the middle of the night.. now i dont frighten the post man (or my fiance!) first thing!

I was so sure everyone would be finding it as wonderful as i am.. i guess not. :o(

I have sensitive combination skin, occasionally oily forehead (not t-zone!) & chin and dry patches on the side of my nose, normal everywhere else.
I've actually found that this cream has helped to clear up my stress spots and i certainly find it relaxing and destressing. I'm getting married in May and have been so worried about my skin as that is where the stress is showing... this couldnt have been released at a better time.. for me anyway!

Am surprised to see some negative reviews about this moisuriser. To me, it is by far the best out there (and I've tried alot!) It does what it says on the label- completely de-stresses the skin. As soon as you rub it in, you can feel your skin relax. It feels wonderful throughout the day and leaves skin beautifully clear. I have acne prone skin and this does not break me out or leave my skin too oily. There are a couple of downsides- it's so expensive and no SPF. It's a sacrifice I'm willing to make however- this is definitely my HG moisuriser.

Usually i have combination oily skin, and its also sensitive ( iam very fair), but i moved to a scandinavian country for a year and during the winter my skin got very irritated and dry. My cream made for oily skin didn´t work anymore. My sister used Hydra Zen so i decided to try it. Other creams i had tried for dry skins just made me break out. At first i was not sure i was going to like it as it was scented, and thought it might be irritable. However i love this cream, it moisturized my skin and the dry red patches disappeared. Though i still get the occasional break out, its far less than any other creams i tried for dry skin. I recommend this product even for combination and sensitive skin that can break out. Only draw back is how expensive this cream is in Europe. Its alot more reasonable in North America. If you are planning to travel for a long period to Europe, or Asia i recommend you buying it in USA or Canada first. On the coldest harsh days, about -20 i noticed my skin still gets irritated from the cold.Update.High price for this cream but i would get it again if i can get a discount, however would not buy this during summer as my skin is oilier and breaking out more which is a shame as i love how it makes the skin so soft and glowing like no other cream. Also the scent is so wonderful. Review was for the de stressing for dry skin not the neurocalm.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

This is the review for Hydra Zen Advanced De-stressing Moisturizing Cream. Texture is very light cream that absorbs fast. Claimed for Normal/Dry/Very Dry skin, I was dryish when I used this, and the hydration it provides is pretty good, even though it's not really remarkable. I think very dry skin will not be happy with this. As other Lancome moisturizer I've tried, this leaves velvety soft and glowing skin, but overtime the softness/glow are gone, leaving no difference than if I use my drugstore moisturizer. Fragrance is kinda weird for me, but I can live with it. I don't have redness so I don't know how well this calms my skin, but overall I think this cream is very pricey for what it does. For the availability of anti-stressing/anti-polutant qualities, I still give it a 3.

This brought out my ezcema! Would never buy again.