August 30, 2014 | 1778 users online

Moisturizers - Clarins - Multi Active Night Cream

image 0image 1image 2

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 7/9/2010 9:39:00 PM More reviews by wonderbuy

I was on the look out for a night cream with anti-ageing properties so decided to give this a go, after all the hype and all around this line. I previously have used the gel-creme before so thought this might be a notch up. This is indeed moisturising but too much for my winter normal skin. It is too greasy and took a long time to sink in, you may have better luck if you are drier but anyone with a hint of oiliness will find this too heavy. I also disliked the fact that it caused pimples on me, I used half the jar without seeing any real visible change except for moisture and I think for that price, I need to see some obvious changes. I have since stopped using this and am now using much cheaper chemist cream with same results. A side note is the fragrance, which is very overpowering, if you use this near you mouth, it will feel like you have sprayed perfume in your mouth, so this was a real turn off. You should try before you buy this one, I just didnt see it do anything and it broke me out due to its heavy texture.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/14/2010 4:58:00 PM More reviews by joyineye

One of my favourite, finished several jars. Recommend it to combination skins

rated 1 of 5 on 1/12/2010 4:23:00 AM More reviews by christinaking

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I bought this cream yesterday because the Multi Active Day and Night (this one) plus the facewash were on special for 100$. You must be kidding me!!!! This stuff is unbelievable! Where have I been! I put it on at night and my face was glowing...literally! I went to the bathroom to get something and it looked like I had perfectly applied makeup on. My face was glowing, my cheeks had color and then this morning..wow! My skin still glowing my lines gone, I was totally shocked and very very happy. I don't usually use night cream (just regular cream at night) so I was really really shocked. Will update in a few weeks but had to get this review out.

EDIT: only really worked during 1st use, then caused irritation. Terrible. Back to Olay sensitive cream, after one week, my face is clear, and glowing....Go Olay!

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 1/4/2010 2:18:00 AM More reviews by wobblejelly

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

Tried a small sample tube of the product. Love it cos' it's non greasy and I can see the effect on the next Monday. Skin is freshened up.
The price is a little steep though but i think it'll be worth it. Will be getting this once I finish my current (other brand) tub of night cream.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/5/2009 10:25:00 PM More reviews by Sazzakins

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I discovered this when I was given a small sample. Wow. This is the best night cream I have ever tried. I have dry, sensitive skin but when I use it I wake up with beautifully soft, even, moisturised skin. The scent is strong but I haven't reacted to it. I was told by the sales assistant that I shouldn't use it because it's for more mature skin, but when I asked if it would do any harm, she was vague. Would love to know if does actually do harm on younger skins!

In summary, try it as a sample coz it's expensive. Also, if you're tempted to buy on ebay/swap be CAREFUL. I've bought from ebay, it was 'off' and the smell turns slightly bitter. Not great for the skin once it's turned either.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/6/2009 1:54:00 AM More reviews by valentina555

i'm pleased with this as a night cream, for my skin type i need very little. i feel after using this a few weeks my complexion is improving. in theory, i prefer a pump or tube for hygiene reasons but my beauty boutique gal smartly pointed out that with this packaging as opposed to the lighter version with the pump, you get every last ounce out of the jar.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/22/2009 8:42:00 PM More reviews by pixyjess115

Its been about a week since I started using this product and I really like it. The texture is lightweight, creamy and it really smooths out my skin. I'm not sure about the waking up with radiant skin, but it definitely do wake up with skin that is moisturized. While some people have said that they think it's heavily fragrant, I don't think it's that bad. I personally like the scent, I think it has soft flowery baby powder scent to it and calms me down when I put it on at night.

UPDATE: I have been using this for about a month now and I still really love it. It does not break me out, really moisturizes and smooths out my skin and is not greasy or heavy at all! The texture is perfect! Highly recommend for people looking for a night cream that really helps in preventing future wrinkles and smooths and tightens out the skin.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/3/2009 5:16:00 PM More reviews by Ivylim

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I like this night cream. It's very moisturizing and thick- great for the winter time. The only bad thing about this is the price. Other than that this is a very nice night cream but I would not use this for summer time.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/10/2008 6:15:00 PM More reviews by CourtneyLovesMakeup

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I've been using this on and off for years..the only reason that I stopped using it was because of the price. This is one of my favorite nightcreams that I've ever used. I feel so pampered when I use this. I think the fragrance is relaxing and very mild, a very soothing nightime kinda fragrance. If you are sensitive to fragrances, this is not for you.

I thought at first this would be too heavy and moisturizing for my combination skin. It is alittle greasey and I do wake up with a major forehead shine, but this is to wear to bed, not out....I simply wash my face and my skin is absolutely glowing! I have never noticed any breakouts from this, only beautiful skin. Too bad its so expensive.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/16/2008 1:25:00 PM More reviews by vivi21

very good night cream. when I use this at night, the next morning my face is very smooth and glowing.