September 21, 2014 | 2174 users online

Dry Shampoo - Batiste - Dry Shampoo

rated 4 of 5 on 5/28/2014 8:46:00 PM More reviews by Plooosh

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

What an amazing product! I've been using this for years and didn't even think to review it -_-

I have used this in many different scents such as tropical, fresh? XXL Volume, the original and at the moment I have the blush scent. Each one is great; makes no difference which one you get.

I have used many different knock off's such as the Boots own brand one and others but they just don't even come close. They are not expensive but they are not cheap. I bought the large ones which are 400ml as they are usually buy one get one free or buy one get one half price; they are around seven GBP each.

I have 3 of them at the moment (large ones) and will always buy them :3 (i've been away for 4 days and havent been able to wash my hair... I know... but Batiste has kept my hair lively and clean.)

Makes me feel a little less guily ;)x

rated 5 of 5 on 5/27/2014 8:14:00 PM More reviews by quickbrownfox

Finally a dry shampoo that works. I wish I discovered it during finals. It just works without any problems, a definite life-saver between washes. My only recommendation is that after you spray it and massage it, don't go crazy with the combing part otherwise your hair gets back to looking a bit oily. So I comb it decently first and then spray the dry shampoo and massage it, then comb the parts that need a bit more combing.

I don't even mind the fragrance (I have the pink bottle, 'floral and flirty blush') I kind of like it, it's very light and fresh without being after-shaveish. Also the scent goes away pretty quickly, I would say in 10 minutes. I've tried Toni & Guy before and the scent of it didn't go away for hours.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/22/2014 5:32:00 AM More reviews by alee094

I smelt all the other scents in the store and I hated all of them except the original one!
The original one has a fresh clean scent that I've also noticed doesn't actually stick to my hair (which I like), whilst all the other ones had strange sickly sweet or artificial smells.

I am pleasantly happy with my original scented one. It feels actually a bit like a bottle of carbonated water mist. It honestly doesn't seem to leave any white residue (I have dark hair and I would notice if it did). It's very light and it adds a good amount of volume to my hair when I scrunch it into my hair. My hair feels clean and fresh when I use this and the scent doesn't overpower or even linger in my hair which I am a huge fan of.

I would definitely be repurchasing this again.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/21/2014 4:20:00 AM More reviews by darthodis

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I always go back to the Batiste XXL Volume dry shampoo. I've tried many other brands, even really expensive ones, but nothing compares to this. HG product for sure. Dries up oily roots and gives great volume to my hair like no other product I've ever used.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/15/2014 5:08:00 AM More reviews by lollipopgraceE

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I think I've just found my HG dry shampoo & volumizer :D It actually makes my hair feel clean, hurray! I don't get any white residue either, and I have black hair so that's saying a lot. I have the original version and I absolutely love the light, fresh scent! My boyfriend loves it too, he thought the Dove one was too strong.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/12/2014 9:17:00 PM More reviews by SHTTAY

Does not leave the hair feeling fresh or clean. My hair feels sticky and with white residue after using it. Sephora in house brand works so much better. A lousy product

rated 4 of 5 on 5/9/2014 9:38:00 PM More reviews by Angelcake92

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I love batiste dry shampoos! Currently have the cherry one. It does leave you feeling clean and adding volume to the hair. If you have black hair it can make it look grey - which is a downside.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/6/2014 12:12:00 AM More reviews by Hollylove0309

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

After trying every known dry shampoo to man Batiste is by far my favorite. You can't beat the cost too & it is carried at so many stores! Not cakey, doesn't turn my hair white, easily works into roots & smells fine. I can dry shampoo for a couple of days in a row without it looking like a hot mess.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/5/2014 1:01:00 AM More reviews by Gimmesandyy

The best dry shampoos I've ever used. I can go 3-4 days without having to wash my hair. I have really dark hair, almost black and the brunette with a hint of color works amazingly because it does not leave a white residue. It gives me volume and it doesn't not make me feel gross like other dry shampoos. I've repurchased this maybe over 10 times. I will never use anything else!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/30/2014 10:08:00 PM More reviews by Bubbles98

I lovee this dry shampoo only one ive ever and will ever use Only thing i have to say is DO NOT BUY OR USE IN ANY WAY THE XXL VOLUME VERSION its in a pink and and silver bottle ,its as if its infuses with hairspray so when you spray it in your hair its never moving again so it just ends up as one big clump of hair