October 25, 2014 | 870 users online

Blush - MAC - Satin Blush - Well Dressed

rated 4 of 5 on 8/6/2012 10:32:00 PM More reviews by northerndownpour

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other Eyes: Blue

I really love this blush. It's so wearable and versatile. It looks great on my NW15 skin and suits many skin tones. It's lasting power is not the best so I tend to layer it with a cream blush.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/28/2012 2:01:00 AM More reviews by christi4200

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I like Well Dressed a lot, it's a very pretty blush. NC30-40 (depending on the season) here, and this suits me much better in the winter, when I'm at my palest. This suits fair to light skintones best because it won't show up well on skin much darker than NC/NW30. I'm a makeup artist and this looks gorgeous on my fair skinned brides. I love satin formulas, because they're not too shimmery, they just have a pretty sheen. I always go for matte or satin blushes because I prefer to add a highlighter separately instead of being shimmery all over the cheeks. Anyway, Well Dressed is a great everyday blush, good pigmentation, finely milled, blends well. It's the kind of blush you'd reach for when you were in a hurry, or didn't know what blush to wear, because it looks good with most any makeup look. The lasting power isn't the greatest, but that's with all Mac blushes, and a good primer solves that problem for me anyway!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/28/2012 1:33:00 AM More reviews by ilovebeautyy

I love this blush, I would use this thing everyday and became my go to. I especially wore this blush everyday in highschool, always got compliments. It looks good in all skin tones really.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/24/2012 9:32:00 PM More reviews by LalaLoveee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I've been wanting this blush for such a long time and I finally was able to pick it up last week. It's the perfect light baby pink- a little on the cool side. I tend to look better in cool colours on my eyes, so I thought a cool toned blush like this would suit my skin well, and it does. The problem is, I have to really build up the colour to get it to show up. I'm not sure if this is due to the pigmentation of the actual blush, or just because it's not quite right for my fair, neutral skin. In any case, this colour is truly beautiful, I love the finish, and I'm glad I purchased it!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/7/2012 7:55:00 PM More reviews by CamR

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I love this blush, but the reason I only gave it 4 lippies instead of 5 is because it is a bit too shimmery for my taste. That being said, the colour and pigmentation are fantastic, and it lasts all day long on my skin. I love this blush, but when I use it up I will search for a less shimmery option instead of repurchasing.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/11/2012 4:09:00 PM More reviews by lucindacinders

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is one of my most reached for blushers - it really is a beautiful pale pink with the slightest amount of sheen. I am NC15 and it suits me perfectly. You don't need to be an expert to apply this, it is buildable and blends well.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/6/2012 8:12:00 PM More reviews by SaraCee07

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Grey

This is the 1st blush I have owned and I LOVE it. It goes very well with my skin tone and gives the baby pink flush to my cheeks that I was wanting. It's buildable depending on the look you want. Expensive, but worth it.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/29/2012 6:45:00 PM More reviews by Kkate142

I like this blush, blends lovely and can build up the pigmentation.This is a sheer pinkish blush kind of blue toned.I love MAC packaging so that is not an issue, I just dont like this blush as mush as my other ones, but by any means that does not mean you should not buy it.But if your debating it, get it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/23/2012 7:35:00 AM More reviews by Alexandra123Y

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

A very nice baby pink blush with a hint of lilac in it. Like it very much.
Pros:
Instantly refreshes the face.
Not chalky, has a true satin finish (like it should).
Has subtle shimmer which doesn't stand out after application.
Am assuming will look flattering both on pale skin and darker tones.
Buildable.
Cons:
Staying power maybe. But personally I don't mind refreshing the color.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/19/2012 10:05:00 AM More reviews by Lumiele

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

on th pan, this blushes look so pink cool blush with blue based, but when i apply on my cheeks its turn reddish pale pink.. only slightly red.. this blush will be great for a girl with fair complexion.. i'm nw10 and its showing up so beautifully on my cheeks.. really love the satin finish! it makes beautifull glow radiant cheeks!