April 17, 2014 | 1804 users online

Blush - MAC - Satin Blush - Well Dressed

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/6/2012 8:12:00 PM More reviews by SaraCee07

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Grey

This is the 1st blush I have owned and I LOVE it. It goes very well with my skin tone and gives the baby pink flush to my cheeks that I was wanting. It's buildable depending on the look you want. Expensive, but worth it.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/29/2012 6:45:00 PM More reviews by Kkate142

I like this blush, blends lovely and can build up the pigmentation.This is a sheer pinkish blush kind of blue toned.I love MAC packaging so that is not an issue, I just dont like this blush as mush as my other ones, but by any means that does not mean you should not buy it.But if your debating it, get it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/23/2012 7:35:00 AM More reviews by Alexandra123Y

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

A very nice baby pink blush with a hint of lilac in it. Like it very much.
Pros:
Instantly refreshes the face.
Not chalky, has a true satin finish (like it should).
Has subtle shimmer which doesn't stand out after application.
Am assuming will look flattering both on pale skin and darker tones.
Buildable.
Cons:
Staying power maybe. But personally I don't mind refreshing the color.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/19/2012 10:05:00 AM More reviews by Lumiele

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

on th pan, this blushes look so pink cool blush with blue based, but when i apply on my cheeks its turn reddish pale pink.. only slightly red.. this blush will be great for a girl with fair complexion.. i'm nw10 and its showing up so beautifully on my cheeks.. really love the satin finish! it makes beautifull glow radiant cheeks!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/11/2012 7:55:00 PM More reviews by JosephineC

I LOVE this blush. It gives me a fresh light pink cheek look- like you've just been in the cold or something! I literally wear this everyday. I have a fairly light complexion so it shows up pretty easily. It isn't too bright that it looks unnatural like some other pinks.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/19/2012 9:04:00 AM More reviews by ninadg2

I'm NC25 and find this quite sheer so I tend to layer it over cream blushes rather than spend time trying to build it up.
The actual colour, no matter how little I put on, looks unnatural on my yellow-based skin tone. And I can wear a lot of cool-toned blushes with no problem, but for some reason, the tones in this blush just don't work with my skin.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/6/2012 5:56:00 PM More reviews by nmhidi

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I really love to wear this blush on my low-makeup days, when I only wear MSFN and some blush. I am NW15 and this is a nice, light bubble gum pink on my skin tone. Lasts for quite a long time. Pigmentation is nice, color can be built up easily. I don't know for sure, but this would probably not show up on darker skintones, as it can be a pretty sheer flush unless you build it up. Great for a natural look though.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/21/2012 11:26:00 PM More reviews by luna2012

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

im between nw15- nw20 .. i looove this blush.. im not really fond of blushes, mostly because i hate how i cant find a really light "fresh-pink" color. well, well dressed is everything i was looking for. Its really light (i guess this is bad for some people who like blushes in more "vivid" colors) but for someone like me, who loves a little bit of pink blush for a fresh day look, well dressed wont disappoint you- even if you pack it on your brush. you cant go wrong with this blush as it is really light and if you blend it, you will fix any "mistakes" you made. ill definitely repurchase when i run out of it.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/20/2012 7:21:00 AM More reviews by Horny

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

For reference I have NC30/C4 skin. This is a very pale pink colour and barely shows up on my skin, I really have to keep layering it on. It is a nice blush though if you want something understated. I prefer Dame when I want a pretty pink blush.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/17/2012 1:38:00 AM More reviews by raspberrysorceress

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I agree that this is the perfect blush for fair-skinned ladies. My skin is roughly an NW5-10 and this gives it the most perfect, natural dash of pink possible. I love the soft glow it gives and the sheerness of it. So pretty, you will look like a doll.

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No