MAC Satin Blush - Well Dressed

4.2

Ingredients: talc, zinc stearate, tocopheryl acetate, caprylyl glycol, hexylene glycol, isostearyl neopentanoate, octyldodecyl stearoyl stearate, phenoxyethanol. May contain: silica, mica, titanium dioxide, iron oxides, bismuth oxychloride, blue 1 lake, carmine, chromium hydroxide green, chromium oxide greens, ferric ferrocyanide, manganese violet, red 6, red 6 lake, red 7 lake, red 30 lake, ultramarines, yellow 5 lake, yellow 6 lake.

on 1/24/2013 5:35:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Straight, Coarse

I love this blush, I was in the market for a baby pink blush and this one ticks all the boxes. I love pink blushes as they go well with my pale (nc15) skin. I don't have to use too much of this it just leaves a really nice pale pink flush to my cheeks. I could see it maybe being slightly too light for darker skin tones, but if you are pale its a really nice, subtle pop of pink. Definitely a staple in my make up bag and I wear it almost everyday, would recommend and buy again.

on 1/20/2013 12:17:00 PM

I'm NC 20 and it does show up on me a bit. I've had this blush foir 3 years- yes, 3 years! And for a satin its super shimmery but I think next time I'm trying dame.

I do like this blush, but unfortunately it is a bit too light for me, I am NC20 skintone, and for some reason this blush shows up quite faint on my cheeks. it is a beautiful baby pink colour in the pan,its cool toned with a slight silver shimmer to it.
i have to layer this blush quite a bit, and i mainly wear it during the winter without any bronzer and it looks very natural.
im not sure if i would repurchase this particular shade, i might when i run out and am in the market for a new baby pink blush!
would recommend it to very pale people who are looking for a natural flushed blush colour.

on 12/21/2012 5:41:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

This is a good blush from MAC, it is a very light pink with a hint of shimmer. It is very natural and you wouldn't know you had blusher on with this as it gives a slight flush to the skin but if built up 2/3 times it is more vibrant. Not amazing but still worthy of a second purchase.

on 12/3/2012 11:34:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I am still on a learning curve with blush, and have a hard time getting a blush to look soft and natural on my cheeks (even though I use a duo fiber brush). With MAC Well Dressed, I can get a soft pop of light pink on my cheeks fairly easily. The powder is smooth and finely milled and the color can be built up to be very pigmented. One swipe on my cheeks is all I need to get a naturally flushed color. I love it! For reference, I am NC25.

on 10/21/2012 7:46:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Well Dressed is a blue toned pink with a tiny bit of shimmer. I think its like the cousin of Pink Swoon with shimmer. I alternate with the two but I find they give about the same color payoff on my NC5 skin.

on 10/11/2012 7:00:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

For reference I'm an NW15-20. This is by far the best blush I have found for my skin tone. People say that your blush should be the colour of your cheeks when you pinch them and this is exactly what this is. I love the satin finish as well as it's glowing without being shimmery. I have nothing bad to say about it, I love it!

on 10/11/2012 9:43:00 AM

Did I get a dud?! I wanted to love this so bad as I'm in love with very light pink blushes and I've heard dozens of beauty bloggers rave about this color. And being an avid blush collector I obviously had to have it. The color doesn't even pick up onto my brush! I have no idea why and how it works for anyone else. The color I did get onto the brush and onto my face didn't show up one bit. (I'm NW20 / NC20) for referenc, not that I think being a different skin tone would've helped this situation... Oh well... If anyone knows of a high end dupe for this message me!

on 10/2/2012 10:40:00 PM

I bought this around a year ago after so many people saying it was their HG blush. I really didn't like it when I first got it, and just thought there was no colour pay off. However, this became my go to blush during the winter for wearing to work and I am now totally addicted. This is what I reach for when I just want a natural flush. I tend to wear this most days now because it is just so easy to wear. I've also recommended it to several friends who all also love it now. Would highly recommend as a first Mac blush purchase. I bought Thrrob by Benefit thinking it would be a dupe/backup for this, but it is so chalky on my skin. Would definitely choose Well Dressed if you're deciding between those two.

on 9/6/2012 4:57:00 PM

Love MAC packaging for just about everything. As for the product itself I found that I had to use it a bit to really start getting the pigment without having to build the colour so much. It was almost as if there was a film on top that I had to get past.

The first 3 times I used this it didn't deposit very much colour to my cheeks, and personally I love blush and I like to see it! However after those initial uses I found the colour to be decently pigmented and I didn't have to work at it much to get it on my cheeks.

I find this blush lasts on my face about 5 hours, then I would likely need to reapply it some more.

The colour is a very pretty pink with blue tones in it but I do feel it really wakes up my face!

Top Rated MAC Products