November 23, 2014 | 1063 users online

Blush - MAC - Satin Blush - Well Dressed

rated 4 of 5 on 9/6/2012 4:57:00 PM More reviews by Shansie101

Love MAC packaging for just about everything. As for the product itself I found that I had to use it a bit to really start getting the pigment without having to build the colour so much. It was almost as if there was a film on top that I had to get past.

The first 3 times I used this it didn't deposit very much colour to my cheeks, and personally I love blush and I like to see it! However after those initial uses I found the colour to be decently pigmented and I didn't have to work at it much to get it on my cheeks.

I find this blush lasts on my face about 5 hours, then I would likely need to reapply it some more.

The colour is a very pretty pink with blue tones in it but I do feel it really wakes up my face!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/29/2012 3:49:00 PM More reviews by ayalalaya

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

I like to use this blush when I want a pop of color for a light natural look. It's a bright pink in the pan and shows a high pigment payoff from one layer on my cheeks. I used a stippling brush to apply if that plays any role in effortlessly getting the blush to work. There is some glitter in this product, but not enough to disappoint. The packaging is the standard Mac flip top container with no mirror. I think this is a very versatile blush and goes well with any look.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/18/2012 8:42:00 PM More reviews by kaitlynmarieexoxo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This was just too light for me and I found the color to be very sheer. I couldn't get any color payoff with this blush which is a shame because the color is so pretty. This would be good to use as a highlight or just a soft shimmer for your face.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/6/2012 10:32:00 PM More reviews by northerndownpour

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other Eyes: Blue

I really love this blush. It's so wearable and versatile. It looks great on my NW15 skin and suits many skin tones. It's lasting power is not the best so I tend to layer it with a cream blush.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/28/2012 2:01:00 AM More reviews by christi4200

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I like Well Dressed a lot, it's a very pretty blush. NC30-40 (depending on the season) here, and this suits me much better in the winter, when I'm at my palest. This suits fair to light skintones best because it won't show up well on skin much darker than NC/NW30. I'm a makeup artist and this looks gorgeous on my fair skinned brides. I love satin formulas, because they're not too shimmery, they just have a pretty sheen. I always go for matte or satin blushes because I prefer to add a highlighter separately instead of being shimmery all over the cheeks. Anyway, Well Dressed is a great everyday blush, good pigmentation, finely milled, blends well. It's the kind of blush you'd reach for when you were in a hurry, or didn't know what blush to wear, because it looks good with most any makeup look. The lasting power isn't the greatest, but that's with all Mac blushes, and a good primer solves that problem for me anyway!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/28/2012 1:33:00 AM More reviews by ilovebeautyy

I love this blush, I would use this thing everyday and became my go to. I especially wore this blush everyday in highschool, always got compliments. It looks good in all skin tones really.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/24/2012 9:32:00 PM More reviews by LalaLoveee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I've been wanting this blush for such a long time and I finally was able to pick it up last week. It's the perfect light baby pink- a little on the cool side. I tend to look better in cool colours on my eyes, so I thought a cool toned blush like this would suit my skin well, and it does. The problem is, I have to really build up the colour to get it to show up. I'm not sure if this is due to the pigmentation of the actual blush, or just because it's not quite right for my fair, neutral skin. In any case, this colour is truly beautiful, I love the finish, and I'm glad I purchased it!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/7/2012 7:55:00 PM More reviews by CamR

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I love this blush, but the reason I only gave it 4 lippies instead of 5 is because it is a bit too shimmery for my taste. That being said, the colour and pigmentation are fantastic, and it lasts all day long on my skin. I love this blush, but when I use it up I will search for a less shimmery option instead of repurchasing.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/11/2012 4:09:00 PM More reviews by lucindacinders

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is one of my most reached for blushers - it really is a beautiful pale pink with the slightest amount of sheen. I am NC15 and it suits me perfectly. You don't need to be an expert to apply this, it is buildable and blends well.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/6/2012 8:12:00 PM More reviews by SaraCee07

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Grey

This is the 1st blush I have owned and I LOVE it. It goes very well with my skin tone and gives the baby pink flush to my cheeks that I was wanting. It's buildable depending on the look you want. Expensive, but worth it.