Boots No7 Quick Thinking 4 in 1 Wipes - All Skin Types

4.2

Water, Cetearyl Isononanoate, Ceteareth-21, Cetearyl Alcohol, Sodium Citrate, Propylene Glycol, Fennel Fruit Extract, Panthenol, Witch Hazel Distillate, Phenoxyethanol, Glyceryl Stearate, Glycerin, Citric Acid, Methylparaben, Ceteareth-12, Disodium EDTA, Propylparaben, 2-Bromo-2-Nitropropane-1, 3-Diol

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I really didnt like this product...I felt that the wipes are not wet enough and they dont take all my makeup off leaving me to wash my face after! Prefer the MAC wipes.

I've tried a few different cleansing wipes and I must say these are by far the best!!! The MAC wipes were too rough on my skin and didn't get all my makeup off. I tried baby wipes and while it was softer than the MAC wipes, it also didn't get all the makeup off. These boot's wipes are FANTASTIC! The wipe itself is soft and doesn't hurt my skin, and gets ALL my makeup off. (Ok..not all my mascara but most of it.) After wards my skin feels soft and moisturized not dry and tight. Overall I'm very pleased!!! I think it's 35 wipes for around $6 usd at Target. So it's about 0.17 cents per wipe. Not bad! I will definitely be buying this again in the future!

These are my favourite face wipes, I usually stock up when I have those 5 no7 vouchers. They are nice and moist, soft and thick and my face feels lovely after using them. Gets rid of my makeup easily. I usually only reach for face wipes when I am being really lazy though.

My face feels clean but kind of lightly moisturised afterwards. Brilliant wipes!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Holy Smokes! Just bought these cuz they were on sale at Pharmaprix, and I am impressed. They are not at all dry like the other reviews indicate. Nice, soggy and smooth! The packaging is great with a snap lid, and you get 30 in a pack instead of 25. I usually buy the L'Oreal Genesis wipes. I will definitely buy these again.

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

I was not impressed by these wipes. They did not feel "wet" enough to glide over my face and I had to tug it across my skin, something I do not want to be doing. Has a slight scent. Does not remove any mascara for me. Does an ok job at removing makeup and sunscreen. There is still a residue of makeup on my skin when I swipe with my toner. Cotains parabens.

i liked these wipes they were great, but i had got them in a gift set and you can get cheaper wipes that are just as good, but that said if i did really like this and would probably re purchase

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I love makeup-removing wipes of all types...and I have to say, these are my faves.
I personally wouldn't depend solely on the wipe alone to get rid of all of my makeup, but I do love to have a mostly clean face before rinsing it in the sink. They also work great on the neck.
Non-foaming, slightly scented, won't sting your eyes and most likely won't make you break out (if I didn't, you won't).
The packaging: I have never had the dispenser seal break or leak, and it seems robust.
They are slightly more expensive than other wipes (L'oreal, ponds, etc) but they are worth it.....also I have to say that they are WAY better than MAC wipes. I love MAC but I have no love for those wipes.

These are wonderful for removing make-up. They don't get *all* the mascara off, hence the 4 lippies, but they don't break my out or dry out my skin. If you can get them on sale they are quite cost effective.

Where have these been all my life?

I'm new to wipes of any sort but now that I've tried these, I'll stick to them since their working for me.

I love the all-in-one aspect.... these do more than just remove makeup. It doesn't dry my skin out or leave it feeling in need of moisturizer. I've taken off a lot of eye makeup with them and if I've overdone it, I've used them to pat off excess. Some parts of my skin are really prone to dryness and I've noticed it can take off some flaking dry skin, which is great & beyond the call of duty.

I reuse them by putting a lightly used one either in a baggie for travel or back in the container.

The only downer is that, as far as I can tell, I have to go to Target to get more and they are somewhere in the 6-8 US dollar range. But considering, for me, it's replacing a few products it may be a deal, I haven't done the math yet.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I had read great reviews for these wipes here and elsewhere so I bought two packages when they were BOGO at drugstore.com.

I'm a big fan of makeup wipes like this. I keep them on my nightstand to take my makeup off at night while I'm relaxing in bed. Most nights that's it for my skincare routine. The better brands remove makeup, cleanse, and moisturize your skin.

I've tried many brands (all drugstore - neutrogena, olay, garnier, etc.) and Boots are my least favorite so far. They're kind of dry, so you have to rub harder on your skin to get everything cleaned up. There just isn't enough product in each wipe to remove makeup completely and the formula made my skin dry. This meant I had to wash off the rest of my makeup, then put a moisturizer on. So much for a one-step process.