July 30, 2014 | 2034 users online

Moisturizers - Burt's Bees - Radiance Day Creme

rated 1 of 5 on 12/21/2009 5:37:00 AM More reviews by KatieLuvsLife1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Green

I thought i would love this stuff. I had an allergic reaction instantly, the first time i have ever had a reaction like that! Be careful with this stuff...

rated 1 of 5 on 12/8/2009 12:15:00 AM More reviews by sabbles

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Blue

Used the pot, not the pump. Did not work well with my skin. I don't like the sticky sweet smell and the stickiness of the lotion. Additionally, my lotion became moldy after a month. Burt's replaced for free and said this had never happened to them before. However, after the second pot became moldy, I knew I would never use this again.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/3/2009 1:51:00 PM More reviews by suemazrn

I'm only using this for a short time, but so far, I really like it. It's light, moisturizings but not greasy. It has SPF and no chemicals, which is great. The smell is nice but a bit strong. Fortunately, it doesn't linger. The pump is great but it's made of glass which makes me nervous (( have three little girls). Otherwise, it's a great container. It doesn't sting my eyes, it absorbs quickly and my skin looks nice and healthy. I don't wear foundation so I can't say how well this works under make-up. I think it's a bit pricy but I like this product so far.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/8/2009 6:28:00 PM More reviews by peterpanda322

I'm kind of surprised that not a lot of people like this!!
It's true that it does rub off when you rub your skin, but for me it's not really a big problem. My skin is showing imrpovement and I like it. I guess it works for me because I only use powder foundation. This may not be the best day moisturizer for people who prefer liquid makeup, because it will not blend in smoothly.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/4/2009 4:17:00 PM More reviews by Ninaaaaaa

I heard some good reviews about this product and I decided to try it out. It has a great scent to it, but after using it a couple of times I got little white heads. At first I thought it was just because of the Egyptian Magic cream (I used to use the Egyptian Magic Cream at night and this Burt's Bees cream in the morning), but it wasn't. I think itís because both of these products contain Royal Jelly, but then I can always be wrong. This product has a great scent, but it just isn't for me. I definitely won't be buying this again.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/1/2009 12:35:00 PM More reviews by maria526

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I decided to try this a few months ago when my Mary Kay rep was unavailable due to medical issues. Like others, I don't care for the glass jar, but I use a make-up paddle to dip it out, so my fingers never touch what's in the jar. A little goes a very long way, which is good, since this is a little on the pricey side. On one hand, it's very soothing on sunburned skin, and it's cleared up a dry patch on my forhead. On the other hand, it feels like there's a thin film covering my skin even awhile after I've applied it. If I apply make-up over it, the make-up turns out looking cakey. I also have to be careful about how often I use it because it makes my skin break out. I suspect it'll be good in the winter, when my skin will be more dry. I'll use up this jar, sparingly and over time in order to prevent acne bumps, but I won't repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/1/2009 12:33:00 PM More reviews by maria526

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/26/2009 2:00:00 AM More reviews by xxchinadoll

I've been using this for 2-3 months now and I find it gives a 'heavier' feeling then my other moisturizers. I love the smell of this product but I don't think I'll be buying it again for a while after I finish my jar since I wasn't overly impressed.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/19/2009 3:46:00 PM More reviews by kimla

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

starting to break out

rated 1 of 5 on 8/5/2009 5:12:00 PM More reviews by Lizzie2shoes

I've been having problems with my skin for the last two years since stopping the pill(i'm 29).I've tried every skin care out there from clinque(terrible NEVER use this)Vichy(Just as Bad)Roc(leaves face itchy)
nivea,Aveeno ect.ect....By skin problems i mean bad break outs more so around my chin that stay for weeks no matter what i do!Anyway Berts bees was recomended to me and i bought some today a face scrub and the radiance day cream.I tried a bit of the cream behind both my ears and i broke out in all these little spots!icouldnt believe it!Thank god i didnt put it all over my face!!I would Never use this again.Ive decided to try clarins now and see how i go with that... i suppose its a case of trial and error....