Burt's Bees Radiance Day Creme

3.3

Not tested on animals
Burt's Bees is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Water, Sesame Seed Oil, Vegetable Glycerin, Castor Oil, Stearic Acid (Vegetable Fat), Kaolin, Parfum, Glucose Sugar, Royal Jelly Powder, Wild Cherry Bark Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Pollen Extract, Comfrey Root Extract, Burdock Root Extract, Birch Bark Extract, Spearmint Extract, Natural Borax, Xanthan Gum, Orange Oil, Lemon Oil, Ylang Ylang Oil, Lecithin, Sucrose Stearate, Distearate, Glucose Oxidase, Lactoperoxidase

on 1/15/2010 9:02:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool

I have to be very careful with products that I put on my face especially when it comes to creams. I have very acne prone skin. I decided to try this due to the fact that it has royal jelly in it and i've heard nothing but good stuff about royal jelly. I love this stuff! It doesn't feel to heavy to me but I think because I only use a little bit on my face like the size of a dime. A little goes a long way! I have seen a huge improvement in my skin tone. I have pretty clear skin but i'm left red marks from past acne and this stuff has made them go away! I would say they are 80% gone and I have been using this for less than two weeks! I just had a break out on my upper lip due to getting it waxed and this made the pimples go away much faster.I took away one lippie because I don't like that it comes in a jar! I make sure i wash my hands and I pour some out on my hand! I also thinks its overpriced but maybe not because its doing wonders to my skin! Oh and it hasn't made my extremely acne prone skin break out so that is a huge plus also!

on 1/2/2010 2:40:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I got a sample size of this in the glass jar (it came with a lot of other samples from Burt's Bees). Honestly, I wanted to like it--because I like their lip balm--but it didn't do anything for me. I'm not sure if it was suppose to do anything anyway?

I didn't appreciate the "filmy" feeling my face got from this product, not to mentioned how it left my face feeling very "tight". And I only used a small amount. I suppose all this can be explain by the ingredients (obviously) but it's just not for me. I still have the jar but I don't think I'm going to continue using it. I'll just let it stay on my desk until it magically disappear.

on 12/26/2009 6:50:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

When I first tried this cream back in 08 it did absolute nothing for my skin, I think it even made it oilier..But then I received it as a gift and my skin felt instantly rejuvenated. It felt firm and glowed like I had a facial. I think it was due to slight change in my skin but also because I stepped out of my regular routine to try something different. My skin likes Royal Jelly now.

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

I thought i would love this stuff. I had an allergic reaction instantly, the first time i have ever had a reaction like that! Be careful with this stuff...

on 12/8/2009 12:15:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

Used the pot, not the pump. Did not work well with my skin. I don't like the sticky sweet smell and the stickiness of the lotion. Additionally, my lotion became moldy after a month. Burt's replaced for free and said this had never happened to them before. However, after the second pot became moldy, I knew I would never use this again.

on 12/3/2009 1:51:00 PM

I'm only using this for a short time, but so far, I really like it. It's light, moisturizings but not greasy. It has SPF and no chemicals, which is great. The smell is nice but a bit strong. Fortunately, it doesn't linger. The pump is great but it's made of glass which makes me nervous (( have three little girls). Otherwise, it's a great container. It doesn't sting my eyes, it absorbs quickly and my skin looks nice and healthy. I don't wear foundation so I can't say how well this works under make-up. I think it's a bit pricy but I like this product so far.

I'm kind of surprised that not a lot of people like this!!
It's true that it does rub off when you rub your skin, but for me it's not really a big problem. My skin is showing imrpovement and I like it. I guess it works for me because I only use powder foundation. This may not be the best day moisturizer for people who prefer liquid makeup, because it will not blend in smoothly.

on 10/4/2009 4:17:00 PM

I heard some good reviews about this product and I decided to try it out. It has a great scent to it, but after using it a couple of times I got little white heads. At first I thought it was just because of the Egyptian Magic cream (I used to use the Egyptian Magic Cream at night and this Burt's Bees cream in the morning), but it wasn't. I think itís because both of these products contain Royal Jelly, but then I can always be wrong. This product has a great scent, but it just isn't for me. I definitely won't be buying this again.

on 9/1/2009 12:35:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I decided to try this a few months ago when my Mary Kay rep was unavailable due to medical issues. Like others, I don't care for the glass jar, but I use a make-up paddle to dip it out, so my fingers never touch what's in the jar. A little goes a very long way, which is good, since this is a little on the pricey side. On one hand, it's very soothing on sunburned skin, and it's cleared up a dry patch on my forhead. On the other hand, it feels like there's a thin film covering my skin even awhile after I've applied it. If I apply make-up over it, the make-up turns out looking cakey. I also have to be careful about how often I use it because it makes my skin break out. I suspect it'll be good in the winter, when my skin will be more dry. I'll use up this jar, sparingly and over time in order to prevent acne bumps, but I won't repurchase.

on 9/1/2009 12:33:00 PM