April 20, 2014 | 1587 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Vaseline - Cocoa Butter Deep Conditioning lotion

rated 4 of 5 on 12/22/2011 8:16:00 AM More reviews by ZgMyn

Yummy and deep conditioning indeed. However, i love Vaseline Intensive Rescue Moisture Locking Lotion :D this one is yummeh. Vaseline Intensive Rescue Moisture Locking Lotion is perfect.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/13/2011 5:14:00 PM More reviews by makeup1love

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Vaseline Cocoa Butter Deep Conditioning lotion is a really good lotion and a staple at my house, everyone uses it from my father to my brothers. I always have to mostirze after shower and find this really easy to apply and it absorbs quickly.
I don't feel through the day that my skin is dewy smooth as I have with other lotions, but I don't feel dry or itchy.
I can't complain with Vaseline Cocoa Butter Deep Conditioning lotion because of the price and the fact that it smells delicious =)

rated 5 of 5 on 11/10/2011 2:02:00 PM More reviews by NaturalGirl1116

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I love this body lotion!! It's light yet very moisturizing and keeps my skin soft all day. I love how easy it is to apply and a little goes a long way. I also love the yummy coconut scent. It also doesn't leave my skin feeling greasy or tacky like other lotions I've tried. This lotion also doesn't make my KP any worse. I also really love that this comes in a pump, and the big bottle lasts forever and only costs like 6 bucks! This is definitely my favorite body lotion.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/10/2011 10:19:00 AM More reviews by marj59

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Great product for great price! Smells great too. Keeps my dry skin moisturized all day without feeling greasy.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/10/2011 10:17:00 AM More reviews by inskip

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love this lotion and have bought several bottles. It's a good sized bottle and compared to other drug store lotions I think the price is decent. To me, it smells yummy and has a lot of good ingredients in it. It keeps me well moisturized even in the winter, but I apply liberally. I would definately recommend this lotion.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/9/2011 12:19:00 AM More reviews by ladydee86

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

Excellent moisturizer, very nice scent, i can't believe how much this stuff costs so cheap yet such good quality. I have tons and i mean tons of lotions and creams as i like to wear it once or so and usually forget about it. But this is a keeper for sure :) Very impressive Vaseline! (oh yes my go's love this stuff as well they say it makes your tan last longer after tanning which is true)! Hope this helped...

rated 5 of 5 on 8/21/2011 11:40:00 PM More reviews by DY22

It makes you skin so smooth, and the smell is heavenly (if you like sweet-toned smells). The effect shows quick; my skin felt smooth the third time i used it (I have medium dry skin). I never paid attention to the tone evening effect though. Overall: great moisturizer for the price.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/21/2011 5:21:00 AM More reviews by sangrmahlia

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Black

Spent a lot of time (and money) trying to find a perfect lotion for my dry skin--and I found it in Vaseline. I knew the answer would be simple. This beats most body butters I know, plus it's not sticky at all (extremely moisturizing but not sticky = quality rare enough for me to give it a 5). Also since it's cheap I am quite generous when applying it. It gives a really nice glow to my tan skin, which is a well-received plus.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/15/2011 11:49:00 PM More reviews by kristenbieber

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

i have insanely dry skin and every moisturizer i have ever used just dries it out more or irritates it, but not this! This is the BEST moisturizer i have ever used. i use it on my entire body, including my face. it makes my skin feel smooth and moisturized and smells really good. I will never stop buying this!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/7/2011 1:25:00 PM More reviews by leyan

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

For such price and quality, who wouldn't buy this again?!