Philosophy Amazing Grace Eau De Parfum

3.6

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I like it, but I don't love it. I tried it on in the store and loved it, and came back and bought it 2 weeks later and now it doesn't smell quite the same. Kind of overpowering.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I love this beautiful scent!!! I will always keep this one around!!

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Not my HG, but one I will probably always keep in my arsenal. It's such a nice fragrance...very clean and "comforting". Not one of my "sexy" smells, though.

I especially like to put it on after I get out of the shower in the evening.

Would purchase again.

EDIT: Sadly, I've traded off all my Pure Grace items. The scent is no longer "comforting" to me...not sure why, though... (5/2010)

To me this smells different from the original cologne--too much alcohol.

I love this scent because it is clean and you will get a ton of compliments on how good you smell! I am not a fan of any fragrances that are really strong and didn't understand all the hype. I bought a set that had it included and I really enjoy it. I have taken a break from it for now, but will definitely use it again.

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure

I honestly don't get the hype w/ this scent. Maybe it's just my body chemistry. On me it just smells musty.

This isn't my very favorite fragrance, but it is the one that gets the most consistently favorable response from men. I am amazed (ha ha!) at how men always tell me how good I smell whenever I wear it. Always. I combine the body lotion and the EDP and it lasts fairly well - 4 or 5 hours. It's a light, clean scent that - unlike most fragrances - doesn't trigger an allergic reaction or headache.

This is my new favorite "everyday" fragrance. I tried this on once at Sephora and I couldn't stop sniffing my wrist all day! Amazing Grace is the perfect combination of sweetness and clean freshness (like soap) with a touch of musk? And I normally hate musk, but here it just makes it a bit more grown-up and less sugary. It's almost hard to even call it a "perfume," it's so natural-seeming.
I've gotten several compliments from strangers (mostly men!) saying I smell wonderful, so that's a success. My only complaint is that it doesn't last very long compared to other perfumes.

I didn't think this lived up to my expectations after reading all the rave reviews on it. I liked it but not as good as I thought.

Amazing Grace Eau De Parfum is my signature scent. It is a very soft pretty perfume.
I get comments from both men and women "You smell so nice"
I love to wear this fragrance everyday.

Popular Fragrances