November 28, 2014 | 1767 users online

Lip Treatments - Chapstick - Cherry

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 7/12/2011 6:20:00 PM More reviews by beachchick21

BEST CHAPSTICKE EVER! I get really chaped lips a lot, and the original chapstick burns my lips and the scent is nice and not over powering. Never burns lips, favorite chapstick EVA!
Hope I helped! :)

rated 4 of 5 on 7/5/2011 11:22:00 AM More reviews by marmaladecat

I really like this lip-balm, it's really cheap and does the job. It gives my lips just a hint of rosy colour and instantly makes them feel and look a lot smoother. The staying-power is pretty good too.

The stick formula allows for hygienic application and the packaging is sleek and lightweight so it fits easily into your pocket. I love the sweet cherry smell, but I can see that it could potentially be a bit sickly for some people.

I found that the balm can occasionally create a sort of waxy/'crayon-like' build-up on my lips, but it's not a major issue.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/15/2011 5:13:00 PM More reviews by Classycass01

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Chapstick is the one product I always come back to! I always try and find bigger and better lip balms and I always end up coming back to this one. It just does everything a lip balm should do. It moisturizes very well, adds shine, adds a hint of color, smells good, its small/sleek and is inexpensive. Everything you need all in one! Love it! :)

rated 1 of 5 on 6/12/2011 6:59:00 PM More reviews by avi00z

If you have sensitive lips or a history of allergic reactions, stay away from this product. At first I really liked this product, it smelt good and made my lips so soft BUT just one day after using it, I ended up with itchy, swollen lips. My lips were sore, extremely dry and chapped. I could not use any other product for a very long time because of this stupid chapstick. I would never buy this again and would not recommend this to anyone.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/11/2011 8:49:00 PM More reviews by spaflam

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

The paraffin based chapstick can actually make chapping worse! Ever met a chapstick addict? There are many. And that's because once you put it on your lips do feel TEMPORARILY smoother - but then your chapping worsens, so you apply again. And again. And again. Sorry - but no, thanks. There are way better lip hydrators on the market. Sure it's cheap, but in this case you get what you pay for.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 6/4/2011 12:41:00 AM More reviews by curlygirl03

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I don't love the waxy feeling on my lips, but I do like the smell and the subtle colour. It's pretty good for spring/summer but I'll stick to my Burt's Bee's in the fall/winter :)

rated 4 of 5 on 4/4/2011 9:40:00 PM More reviews by Sparkylarky

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

A staple for sure. Have used this for years and will continue to do so. Smells good, tastes good and leaves a nice rosy tint. Nice all around. Katy Perry knows best.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 3/15/2011 5:14:00 PM More reviews by nana7788

I don't know how many of these I bought...I think that for the price, this is a pretty decent product. I will surely come back to this from time to time maybe after I finish my current lip protector : )

rated 5 of 5 on 3/14/2011 4:23:00 PM More reviews by ejh23

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Best chapstick ever :) I use this every day and it makes my lips shiny and kissable

rated 3 of 5 on 3/6/2011 3:01:00 PM More reviews by candykane22

Very cheap and you can buy it almost everywhere. Its decent on the lips and the scent never gets old. Everyone should have one :)