Chapstick Cherry

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

I don't live in the US so I have to purchase Chapstick Cherry lipbalms online from my spree-er, but I will keep doing that as long as this product is being made.

I'm a lover of the classics, and I've heard raves about this product--even celebrities use it! I was so curious to try it out and I really love it. I have chapped lips and this soothes them immediately, providing the slightest hint of colour and a sweet taste that kinda reminds me of almond jelly (a local dessert in my country and it happens to be my favourite).

I intend to purchase the strawberry one and stock up the next time I go online shopping. I definitely need one of these everywhere I go!

didnt have any moisturizing effect for my lips, so unfortunately i wouldnt reccomend this to people.

on 7/12/2011 6:20:00 PM

BEST CHAPSTICKE EVER! I get really chaped lips a lot, and the original chapstick burns my lips and the scent is nice and not over powering. Never burns lips, favorite chapstick EVA!
Hope I helped! :)

on 7/5/2011 11:22:00 AM

I really like this lip-balm, it's really cheap and does the job. It gives my lips just a hint of rosy colour and instantly makes them feel and look a lot smoother. The staying-power is pretty good too.

The stick formula allows for hygienic application and the packaging is sleek and lightweight so it fits easily into your pocket. I love the sweet cherry smell, but I can see that it could potentially be a bit sickly for some people.

I found that the balm can occasionally create a sort of waxy/'crayon-like' build-up on my lips, but it's not a major issue.

on 6/15/2011 5:13:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Chapstick is the one product I always come back to! I always try and find bigger and better lip balms and I always end up coming back to this one. It just does everything a lip balm should do. It moisturizes very well, adds shine, adds a hint of color, smells good, its small/sleek and is inexpensive. Everything you need all in one! Love it! :)

on 6/12/2011 6:59:00 PM

If you have sensitive lips or a history of allergic reactions, stay away from this product. At first I really liked this product, it smelt good and made my lips so soft BUT just one day after using it, I ended up with itchy, swollen lips. My lips were sore, extremely dry and chapped. I could not use any other product for a very long time because of this stupid chapstick. I would never buy this again and would not recommend this to anyone.

on 6/11/2011 8:49:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

The paraffin based chapstick can actually make chapping worse! Ever met a chapstick addict? There are many. And that's because once you put it on your lips do feel TEMPORARILY smoother - but then your chapping worsens, so you apply again. And again. And again. Sorry - but no, thanks. There are way better lip hydrators on the market. Sure it's cheap, but in this case you get what you pay for.

on 6/4/2011 12:41:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I don't love the waxy feeling on my lips, but I do like the smell and the subtle colour. It's pretty good for spring/summer but I'll stick to my Burt's Bee's in the fall/winter :)

on 4/4/2011 9:40:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

A staple for sure. Have used this for years and will continue to do so. Smells good, tastes good and leaves a nice rosy tint. Nice all around. Katy Perry knows best.

on 3/15/2011 5:14:00 PM

I don't know how many of these I bought...I think that for the price, this is a pretty decent product. I will surely come back to this from time to time maybe after I finish my current lip protector : )

Popular Lip Treatments