November 23, 2014 | 1153 users online

Mascara - Rimmel - Magnif'Eyes Eye Magnifier Eye Opening

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/24/2009 6:52:00 PM More reviews by Susanner

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I love this mascara. I have long but thin lashes. My number one criteria is that a mascara holds the curl I work so hard to get. This does it....it holds curl and it's not even waterproof!!! It comes off easily with a plain gentle eye makeup remover. I apply a thin coat first to set the curl and then I add two more coats letting it dry between coats and I get a false lash effect. I suspect some people don't want to put multiple coats on to get the drama because it really is amazing. It doesn't lengthen but it really separates and builds each lash. I'm surprised at the poor rating.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/21/2009 3:03:00 PM More reviews by AlleyCat415

I'm surprised at the low ratings for this. For an inexpensive brand and day to day use this is a pretty damn good mascara. It gives exact definition and while it's not the most volume enchancing, it certainly last long and defines every lash. I really like it.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/21/2009 8:21:00 AM More reviews by J3aNette

VERY bad mascara!! Dont buy it - its useless!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/14/2009 8:45:00 AM More reviews by CharismaSL

I find it very similar to Rimmer Lycra Lash Extender mascara. It's good for lengthening but it doesn't really make a huge difference. My lashes look very natural. The curling properties is not the greatest but it's there. It doesn't clump nor does it give you spidery lashes. In fact, it separates lashes very nicely and gives a nice feathery look. Since I have thin lashes I would prefer to have more volume but if you're just looking for length and very natural lashes, then this is great because it's cheap too. I find it's much better when used on top of my BadGal mascara especially at the tip of the lashes to make them longer. On it's own, I'm not impressed.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/13/2009 4:18:00 PM More reviews by nettimacs

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Tan, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

it isn't a HE mascara but it is doing its job on a good level. i went for trip recently and i forgot my mascara at home..so i popped into the very first grudstore and pick up this.. this was the nearest next to the check out.. i have to say it is not bad however there are some downfalls.. i found the brush too stiff, the consistency is ok-ish..drying out very quickly.. but against all these odds i still think if you buy a budget mascara defo a good choice.. probably will get it again in emergency

rated 5 of 5 on 4/12/2009 8:50:00 AM More reviews by c2xzetc

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

ive been through tonnes of mascara and this one is still my favourite. it gives decent volume and length but what i like most is it actually curls. the first tube i got, the bristles all fell off which sucked but it was so good i had to get another. ive had the 2nd tube for over 2 months now and all the bristles are still in tact so maybe rimmels improved the brush

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/4/2009 2:30:00 PM More reviews by Bambie_Blonde

I like this, but only for my lower lashes...it sculpts them perfectly and really creates a non-clumpy look that I love but for my upper lashes its just ok...I like thick dramatic lashes and this gives more of a natural look....however i just bought it and i find you have to break mascara's in for a few days to see how they really work overall.....After using this for a few days I think it still a great mascara, it actually really lengthens my lashes...however I only will continue to use these on my lower lashes :)

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 3/14/2009 12:45:00 PM More reviews by angellove1705

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

I hated this mascara. I love the Lash Maxx from Rimmel, but this stuff is not worth the money - even on sale! The formula is horrible. I found it clumped up a lot - like I was wearing waterproof mascara. I found after I put it on that I had to take a lash comb through my lashes to get out the extra clumps. I kept with it though thinking it might get better. I noticed it was drying out quickly. I also did not like the brush. It seemed a little bulky to me. Would not buy again.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/15/2009 10:17:00 PM More reviews by wishiwasflawless

BEST MASCARA.
if you're looking for massive, dramatic lashes:
this is nawt for you.
but if you want eye lashes that actually do magnify your eyes, and look soft, plush, and natural:
this is the best mascara one can find.
it seriously magnifies my eyes. it brings them out. it makes my eyelashes look a touch thicker without looking crazy, and a little bit longer, but still very natural.
this is a great day-to-day mascara.
oh, and the shorter bristles thicken + the longer, more spaced out ones lengthen.
overall this is an excellent mascara.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/15/2009 10:17:00 PM More reviews by daniellesabra

I bought this mascara about 3 weeks ago. It has a nice brush that definitely separates all of your lashes, even getting those impossible "baby lashes" near the corners of your eyes. The formula dries out just a tad after the first 2 weeks of use so it is a bit thicker than other formulas I've used. This might be to me not sealing it tight enough, though. It is a decent mascara I might compare to CG's LashExact mascara.