July 25, 2014 | 1777 users online

Shampoo - Clairol - Herbal Essences Drama Clean refreshing shampoo

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/26/2011 6:38:00 PM More reviews by CrystalNicole017

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

My favorite shampoo. I have long straight oily hair this shampoo makes it feel the cleanest out of any other shampoo I've ever tried. It doesn't strip it. It suds very well and just leaves your hair feeling amazingly clean and soft.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/6/2011 5:34:00 PM More reviews by coco241

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Medium Eyes: Green

My hair gets oily at the roots very quickly. I have found that this shampoo does the best at keeping the oil away. I have even used Biolage Normalizing Shampoo and I like herbal essences a lot better. And the best thing is that it's really cheap! Officially my favorite shampoo!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/24/2011 9:30:00 PM More reviews by beesknees

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I don't normally use supermarket shampoos, however, I was getting desperate for something that would help clean my hair as I had a lot of oily build-up. I tried about 6 different salon shampoos within a few weeks, which did nothing but waste a lot of money. This shampoo was pretty good at cleaning the oils from my hair and is one of the shampoos that has left my hair clean for the longest. It's still oily the next day, but less so. Nice fragrance as well and doesn't weigh down the hair. I used about 4 bottles of this shampoo and am now on to something else as my hair got used to it and it wasn't cleaning as well as it used to, but I think that's just my scalp and not the fault of the shampoo. I would go back to this shampoo in the future and alternate it. Great price too.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/27/2011 11:16:00 AM More reviews by dezichan

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I used to be in love with this stuff. I like the smell and how there's a lot of shampoo in the bottle for a cheap price to last forever. But it was so drying on my hair! And my hair would feel very stiff and get frizzy. I thought this was just normal, seeing as it is supposed to get rid of all the junk, but I've started to use Neutrogena clarifying shampoo and it works so much better. The smell is terrible, but my hair gets clean and feels so soft. So I won't be buying anymore of HE.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/11/2011 1:30:00 PM More reviews by 2010

The only thing I dislike about this shampoo is the smell. But, it cleans my hair well and keeps it feeling clean!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/10/2011 12:30:00 AM More reviews by KiwiKiki

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this shampoo. I have oily hair and I started using this a few years ago and it's made dealing with the oily residue so much easier! They should really market this for people with oily hair b/c it will truly do wonders. My biggest fear is that they'll discontinue the line and then I'll have to go searching for something new later on.
I also have the hair spray versionl (don't think they make it anymore though - don't see it on their site) but its equally as good. The smell is pleasant and light and keeps my hair in place most of the day.
Definitely a good buy!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/25/2011 8:23:00 AM More reviews by steffels

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Smells good and cleans leaving no lingering residues. My hair feels clean but it's not left feeling dry either. One of my favourite shampoos. Definitely repurchasing.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/22/2011 12:36:00 AM More reviews by Quartersnpaints7

I have very long, thin hair and my roots get oily quick. This shampoo keeps my hair very clean, soft and shiny and it smells GREAT! I love this shampoo and will always buy it. : ))

rated 3 of 5 on 11/17/2010 12:01:00 PM More reviews by petitebabygirl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

It is a nice shampoo that cleans very well without stripping, but when I rinse it off, it leaves my hair smelling like "ngo" (cilantro/coriander)! I cannot STAND the taste or smell of cilantro! My hair always holds the shampoo scent no matter what conditioner I use! I like Herbal Essences' cheap and nice shampoos, but the only scents I can stand are 'None of Your Frizzness' and 'Long Term Relationship'.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/15/2010 8:58:00 PM More reviews by asininityy

this smells amazing like all the other shampoos from herbal essences. i have normal hair with a scalp that can get flakey easily so i do find this too drying, which is okay since i bought this meaning to use it as a clarifying shampoo. I would definitely not use this regularly. when i use this, i have to put in twice the amount of chi silk infusion that i regularly would use to make my hair as shiney and soft as it usually is with my head and shoulders classic clean shampoo.

it leaves my hair literally squeaky clean which i guess is what makes it so drying.

it did dry out my scalp, making it extra flakey.