Avon Anew Clinical Advanced Retexturizing Peel

3.9

WATER/EAU, AMMONIUM GLYCOLATE, GLYCOLIC ACID, SD ALCOHOL 40-B, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, DIMETHICONE COPOLYOL, GLYCERIN, CORALLINA OFFICINALIS EXTRACT, TRITICUM VULGARE (WHEAT) GERM EXTRACT, LENTINUS EDODES EXTRACT, HYDROLYZED ULVA LACTUCA EXTRACT, BIOSACCHARIDE GUM-1, ALGAE EXTRACT, CAMELLIA OLEIFERA LEAF EXTRACT, HONEY/MIEL, ANANAS SATIVUS (PINEAPPLE) FRUIT EXTRACT, CARICA PAPAYA (PAPAYA) FRUIT EXTRACT, CUCUMIS SATIVUS (CUCUMBER) FRUIT EXTRACT, CHAMOMILLA RECUTITA (MATRICARIA) FLOWER EXTRACT, ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF JUICE, DISODIUM EDTA, BENZOPHENONE-4, BENZOPHENONE-9. 10/10/09

on 8/31/2009 11:17:00 PM

Let me start our by saying at the beginning of the summer I started taking YAZ and broke out horribly on my jawline.I was at the dermatologist a couple times and even got the cysts injected with cortisone. After the 3rd month of YAZ, I stopped taking it and my acne has since subsided , a few clogged pores and little white heads that sometimes turn into cysts were left behind.(I think the yaz basically purged all of my pores) I ordered these Texturizing Peel Pads from my aunt, who is an avon rep. I had seen great reviews on this product on youtube. I would have to say that this product is my own personal spa treatment. I would also call this the product of ALL PRODUCTS! I love it. Mind you, I do not just sweep these pads over my face as directed, I press down and basically scrub my skin as gently as possibly with them. In spots where I have a deep small pimple or clogged pore, I press down hard and leave the pad there for a bit to get deep down. *Be careful doing this because you can burn layers of skin off . (which I have done to get deep into the skin and extract the gunk! ) Neosporin works if this does happen to you. After a couple of slight burns (because I got a little crazy with the pads) my skin is like BABY SKIN! It is like ths skin I had in 8th grade. Beautiful and pimple free. The tone is even and it is very healthy looking. I use the pads as needed. Sometimes , I may even chose to use the pads 3 days in a row and I have never experienced any kind of side effect from that. The directions say to use every other day. The only thing is , they are very ADDICTING! I recommend washing your face at night, dry , and then using the retexturizing peel pads before bed. I guarantee you will wake up to a glowing healthy complexion. LOVE THIS STUFF, WILL BUY AGAIN AND AGAIN! The only reason I did not give this product 5 stars is that is seems like it is a little slow at taking past red marks away. Other than that, it is a miracle worker. I feel that eventually the red marks will fade.

on 7/21/2009 12:04:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I'm really impressed with this product! I got it off ebay after watching a youtuber talk about it, and it really gives me results. I have oily skin and some acne problems, for ref. Please note, I don't use exfoliants normally (brown sugar scrub every few weeks, nothing more), so if you do, perhaps it won't do much.

First use: skin felt really smooth.

Second and third uses: still smoother skin, a bit of radiance too :)

This has made my acne scars fade so much!! I don't think exfoliating with small particles has ever done much for them, but this is fantastic. I seriously recommend trying this out if you have acne scarring. This stings in some areas, but my skin has gotten used it (minus one lippie). This feeling may have been exacerbated by my harsh acne treatment (I'm using AcneFree) but after the third use I didn't get any redness/heavy stinging. For 12 bucks, I'd say this is pretty dang good. I almost don't need makeup, and I can certainly skip the primer since my skin is so dang smooth.

on 6/30/2009 3:58:00 PM

Not happy with this product. The two-step, which was discontinued was much better, IMO.
I saw no results with this one at all - which did surprise me because I'd read the acid in this one is stronger than in the 2-step?
It's certainly simple enough to use and a decent value. However, for me, it doesn't yield any useful results. It just simply made no difference to my skin at all.
I'm so disappointed that this replaced the 2-step, since that was HG material for me..

on 6/23/2009 1:13:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure

I love this product I was using this product for almost a year (stopped to try new cheaper products) and started back 3 months ago. Eventhough I am 34 I still get constant break outs and this product clears up my stubborn acne. If I do get a pimple this product makes it heal fast. My pores look smaller and skin tone more even. I don't have any wrinkles yet so I can't comment on that. The only thing I don't like is that my face is a little oiler when I use this but it is not a big deal. I even have my mom using it and she likes its too.

on 6/14/2009 1:37:00 PM

I was a bit sceptical when I bought these because it just looks to me like a quickie face wipe. But the reviews on MUA were good so I thought I would give it a go. I'm glad I did because this is an excellent product that I'm sure I'll be using for a long while to come. Right from day 1 I could see an improvement in the blackheads and open pores over my nose. It does also claim to reduce wrinkles and a lot more. I'm not a believer in miracle products and I can't say I have found any improvement in this direction yet. But I am content with it as it is.

I think they are quite powerful as you get a tingling, almost stinging sensation when you use them. It recommends you use them every other day and I have stuck to this as my skin can be a bit sensitive. It is extremely easy to use, being a pad you just wipe it over your face, with the rough side on the skin. It instructs you to avoid the eye area.

I thought these were cheap when I first got them but it turns out they were on special offer - 6 for 30 pads. So, at every other day they last me about 2 months. When I went back to the site they had shot up to 18! I waited for another special offer and have now found them at 11. So it's worth hanging on for a special offer! But even at 18 I think I would continue to buy them. really pleased.

I absolutely love this product. I have used this for about 3 weeks now and it has significantly reduced the amount of breakouts, in fact I haven't had a pimple since I started using it until this morning when i got one tiny pimple because I have been stressing for finals :(, but thats only one tiny pimple! If I didn't use this pimple I'd usually have a whole breakout from so much stress. Oh, and btw this is great at clearing up blemishes extremely quickly, once I put on this tonight, I know my pimple will be either gone or almost gone by the morning. This is an amazing product that is used once every other day, but I think that once I finish up this tube (which lasts forever) I will cut down to once or twice a week, so my skin doesn't get too used to the product and stop responding. Yes there is a tingle sensation when you put it on, I find it burns slightly when applied on my whiteheads or blemishes, it stings for a couple of seconds, but once I put my Clinique dramatically moisturizing lotion, it stops immediately. But please DON'T be put off by the slight tingle, trust me, it is worth it for the great results. I can't stop raving about this :P

on 5/25/2009 2:51:00 PM

Hmmm, still trying to decide if I like this. I've been using it for nearly a month, every other day, without noticeable results. I can't say my pores look more refined or my skin is breaking out less. The pimples I have had don't really disappear more quickly than usual either. On the other hand, it seems very gentle on skin. No major redness, overdrying, etc. According to my dermatologist, glycolic products are great to start using at my age (27) to help skin age well over time, so maybe I'll keep using this as a preventative treatment. The nice thing about this product is that it lasts for a while. 30 pads and I use 2-3 times a week, so it is taking me a while to get through it, which is great considering the price.

on 4/23/2009 11:55:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm

I just started using this product.
I bought it because so many people were raving about it on here. :o)
I am still in debate about this product. I have been using it for 2 weeks now ... and there is a slight change. I have noticed that certain blemishes I had are some what fading away. And, if you have a break out just swipe it with the little round pad and the next day it will either disappear or make it less noticable.

The only negative aspect would be that it some what tingles when I apply it and the tingling does last a few minutes afterwards. The jar does say that there will be tingling. Another negative would be that if I use this product I will NOT apply my night/eye creams. I noticed that my Origins creams do not mix with this product.

Overall it is some what okay ... but I do not think I would buy it again because of that tingling sensation. I have uber sensative skin so that could be why it seems to tingle a little to much for my face.

on 4/23/2009 11:36:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm

If there was any way that Avon would make this without alcohol I'd give it five lippies. I find it just a tad harsh even though it's effective. I've cut down my usage from 3x a week down to 2 and that's helped. PLEASE use your sunblock with this, just a reminder. I use a thick moisturizer after this with some Clarins Santal oil mixed in and that combats the dryness pretty well. It will make your skin look more radiant, that's true. For some people once a week will be enough.

on 4/18/2009 11:31:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

The is my 2nd favorite exfoliant ever. 1) you can buy them at $15 each and just buy 2 at a time. Avon has it on sale often enough that IVE NEVER paid more than $15 for this product. 2) avon packaging is not known for its anti contamination properties so im SUPER careful removing each pad. 3) Do not use immediately after any waxing or hair removal as may cause redness even with my SO NOT SENSITIVE skin. any questions just ask.

Popular Face Skincare Products