NARS Highlighting Blush Powder in Albatross

4.4

on 10/22/2013 6:38:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I am in love with this highlighter! I tried the E.L.F. dupe and swatched the Sephora dupe and neither compare to the real thing. It is a soft focus golden light. Blends like a dream. Makes a great eyeshadow for neutral makeup days too. Worth every penny. I dont know how you would ever run out. If your on the fence, I suggest you get it. The hype was right!

on 9/26/2013 10:00:00 AM

Love love love love love this product! I love highlighters and spent so much money going through so many different brands and colors until I finally found THE ONE! It gives my face the perfect glow and I Love love love it! Can't say I love it enough! Best highligter I have ever purchased!

on 9/17/2013 4:09:00 PM

I resisted buying this because I just didnt believe I would love it any more than other highlighters that I own. Well, I was wrong about that. I have only had this for about a week and I have not used any other highlighter since. It just gives the skin that extra glow without being like a disco ball fell on your face. That being said if you are the queen of matte finishes, you might not be into this. However, if you only like matte finishes, then I doubt you would like any highlighters.

on 8/22/2013 1:23:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

Love all the NARS products I own.
CLEANING NARS COMPACTS
I don't know where else to add this but the way I keep my NARS compact is take the tiniest dab of baby oil on a tissue and wipe compact in one direction. It comes out beautifully clean and it is not greasy afterwards and looks like new

on 8/21/2013 3:25:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

I didn't know what the hype was with Albatross but when I put it on my cheeks I now know why. This stuff makes your face glow in a good way! I use another blush underneath then put this on top, and I also use this to highlight other parts of my face. It's pricy but you only need to use a bit which makes it worth the money, imho. Like the other Nars blush packaging I find the rubber gets sticky after a while. (And I don't do anything special with it.) Other than that, two thumbs up!

on 8/19/2013 12:48:00 AM

Good hilighter for nc 40.

on 8/13/2013 9:46:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I'm surprised to see good reviews for this product. Perhaps it is just my skin? This has a tendency to accentuate pores and imperfections. I have have much better results with other brands such as Hourglass, Dior, and Urban Decay. I will not repurchase.

on 8/6/2013 1:33:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm

I did not like this. This product is nice but it is too much. I like a suble look nothing suble about this highlighter. It is nice for night out etc but not for everyday life no(unless your life is a party) then go for it.

on 7/27/2013 11:20:00 PM

This is by far the best highlighter I've ever used! It's great for giving your skin a nice glow - I use it on my cheekbones for contouring and it does the job perfectly! It's a little pricey but I've been using the same one I bought almost a year ago and I still haven't hit the pan yet. I highly recommend this!

on 7/23/2013 11:04:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

OBSESSED with this highlighter!! For all my olive skin girls out there you MUST get this. It looks so beautiful!!! It blends really well so you wont have that drastic line.

Top Rated NARS Products