September 23, 2014 | 2035 users online

Concealers - Smashbox - Camera Ready Full Coverage Concealer

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/27/2009 1:43:00 AM More reviews by kschmiddy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Applies well and doesn't crease, but doesn't last. Also way too little in the tube for the amount of money.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/26/2009 2:29:00 AM More reviews by HelloKinky

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Although i found a good color match, this concealer just had no staying power. Even after setting it with powder, I was reapplying it repeatedly throughout the day.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/30/2009 9:41:00 PM More reviews by dioraddict84

This is one of my HG concealers. I like matte finish concealers like this one to cover up under eye circles, around the nose (redness) and the occasional blemish. It hides flaws well and has great full coverage. It's hard to find good quality "lipstick" tube concealers like this. I wear 4.0 and it's perfect!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/18/2009 5:52:00 PM More reviews by giraffesintheair

This is one of my favourite concealers - I used shade 4.0 and it is perfect for my skintone. It gives great coverage and lasts a long time (it does tend to wear off at the end, but it's so conveniently packaged that you can just cary it around conveniently and it is easy to dab and blend with your finger tips.

The downsides are that there's only 5 colours. I bought a shade darker by mistake and it made such a big difference that I can't really use it anymore. (Unless i can use it at the end of the summer when I'm really tanned)

Also it runs out kind of quick depending on how you use it. If you want really complete coverage you might run out. It's probably best to use a smaller brush with it since if you just use the stick on your face you will wear out more product.

The annoying thing is that when you run out, there is still a lot left inside the container that is a pain to get out.

I'm trying out the MAC studio finish concealer and lise watier portfolio now but if they don't fare as well I will probably go back to this

rated 3 of 5 on 6/17/2009 2:28:00 AM More reviews by angelflutter

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

Although not amazing, I like the consistency,coverage, and packaging. Although its called "full coverage", its more average coverage. I would compare its consistency and coverage to that of a stick foundation. Its pretty creamy and thus good for undereye circles, but seems to rub off easily if not set with powder. Unfortunately colour selection/match was not good enough (3.0 is too light and 4.0 is too dark/pink) and so will unlikely buy again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/15/2009 1:38:00 AM More reviews by angellove1705

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

This concealer is a great deal. I have severe acne and this usually does an amazing job of concealing. I love that this comes in a twist-up tube which makes applying very easy. I dab some on and then use a brush to smooth it in. My only problem is I have to sometimes apply it more then once to really cover up my acne. I am impressed that it stays put pretty well. It doesn't seem to melt off too easy in the NC heat and humidity. This is so far my favorite concealer. I usually have a problem finding a really good concealer to cover my acne and have been disappointed by some other high-end brands. I wish it came in a larger size it is that good! I will continue to buy.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/13/2009 4:56:00 PM More reviews by cosgirl

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

Without a doubt the WORST concealer I've ever used. It covered nothing, caked in all my lines, and dried the skin under my eyes out. Useless for blemishes also. Exchanged it for HD undereye which I am very happy with.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/7/2009 1:20:00 AM More reviews by heejoh

I have horrible acne scars and leftover red blemishes all over my face, and this is one of my few go-to concealers. This was the first high end concealer I ever bought. Before this, I was using some random stick of something I got from my aunt or a concealer from sheer cover that I got as part of their set. I got shade 4.0 at first, and wore this forever, before realizing it was way too dark. I wish someone had told me! I then switched to 3.0 and it's a much better shade for me. I do not use this for undereye at all, I have no need for undereye concealer. I use this strictly for covering up my red spots. And I think it works great. It's not a miracle worker, but to me, it's pigmented and does the job well. The color may be a bit too yellowy/orangey, but I am a funny shade and rather hard to match. I don't mind the packaging at all, I just use a variety of small concealer brushes. It is creamy to me, and not drying. I'm pretty happy with it but I'm still looking for my holy grail concealer to make my skin look flawless. Some day!

rated 1 of 5 on 6/3/2009 9:44:00 PM More reviews by seesarastop

I can't believe I wasted my money on yet another product that doesn't work and I can't return. As cute as the lip-stick look, concealer should not come like that. No one, (or at least they shouldn't), be putting concealer on like that, no matter what form it comes in. (Use a brush.) I found that it looked cakey, and didn't mix with my foundation. I needed it for my blemishes more than under my eyes, but I tried it there too- and it's as if I paid $18.00 for nothing. My dark circles are mild, and it did nothing. I'm disappointed with SB, and I think they're becoming waaaay over rated.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/16/2009 10:04:00 AM More reviews by swirly_whirl85

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I like this concealer for under-eye coverage (which is the only way I can use it, because shade 3 is too light and shade 4 is too darkv to cover blemishes). I actually find that the coverage is not bad at all, and I do not have the problem of it sliding off like a lot of other reviewers. Maybe because the skin under my eyes is quite dry. I only paid 7 bucks for it anyways at the American border so I didn't really lose much.