Smashbox Camera Ready Full Coverage Concealer

3.2

All shades contain: Tridecyl Stearate, Neopentyl Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Isostearyl Neopentanoate, Polyethylene, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Ozokerite, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Ceresin, Talc, Boron Nitride, Kaolin (CI 77004), Retinyl Palmitate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Diacetyl Boldine, Cholesterol, Polydodecanamideaminium Triazadiphenylethenesulfonate, Polyvinyl Alcohol Crosspolymer, Propylparaben, Butylparaben. May Contain: Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499).

on 8/7/2009 11:31:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I got this in 4.0 which is a medium shade...WELL it does nothing for me..i put on a bit it doest cover anything then i put a bit more and it looks caked on! the color is way too light but if i get the darker shade it too dark....- ugh! I should have known better..for $18 this should be able to work! grrrr....

on 7/30/2009 2:45:00 PM

This concealer did nothing for me. It came on very sheer, not full coverage as described.

on 7/27/2009 1:43:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Applies well and doesn't crease, but doesn't last. Also way too little in the tube for the amount of money.

on 7/26/2009 2:29:00 AM

Although i found a good color match, this concealer just had no staying power. Even after setting it with powder, I was reapplying it repeatedly throughout the day.

on 6/30/2009 9:41:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

This is one of my HG concealers. I like matte finish concealers like this one to cover up under eye circles, around the nose (redness) and the occasional blemish. It hides flaws well and has great full coverage. It's hard to find good quality "lipstick" tube concealers like this. I wear 4.0 and it's perfect!

This is one of my favourite concealers - I used shade 4.0 and it is perfect for my skintone. It gives great coverage and lasts a long time (it does tend to wear off at the end, but it's so conveniently packaged that you can just cary it around conveniently and it is easy to dab and blend with your finger tips.

The downsides are that there's only 5 colours. I bought a shade darker by mistake and it made such a big difference that I can't really use it anymore. (Unless i can use it at the end of the summer when I'm really tanned)

Also it runs out kind of quick depending on how you use it. If you want really complete coverage you might run out. It's probably best to use a smaller brush with it since if you just use the stick on your face you will wear out more product.

The annoying thing is that when you run out, there is still a lot left inside the container that is a pain to get out.

I'm trying out the MAC studio finish concealer and lise watier portfolio now but if they don't fare as well I will probably go back to this

on 6/17/2009 2:28:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Although not amazing, I like the consistency,coverage, and packaging. Although its called "full coverage", its more average coverage. I would compare its consistency and coverage to that of a stick foundation. Its pretty creamy and thus good for undereye circles, but seems to rub off easily if not set with powder. Unfortunately colour selection/match was not good enough (3.0 is too light and 4.0 is too dark/pink) and so will unlikely buy again.

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

This concealer is a great deal. I have severe acne and this usually does an amazing job of concealing. I love that this comes in a twist-up tube which makes applying very easy. I dab some on and then use a brush to smooth it in. My only problem is I have to sometimes apply it more then once to really cover up my acne. I am impressed that it stays put pretty well. It doesn't seem to melt off too easy in the NC heat and humidity. This is so far my favorite concealer. I usually have a problem finding a really good concealer to cover my acne and have been disappointed by some other high-end brands. I wish it came in a larger size it is that good! I will continue to buy.

on 6/13/2009 4:56:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

Without a doubt the WORST concealer I've ever used. It covered nothing, caked in all my lines, and dried the skin under my eyes out. Useless for blemishes also. Exchanged it for HD undereye which I am very happy with.

on 6/7/2009 1:20:00 AM

I have horrible acne scars and leftover red blemishes all over my face, and this is one of my few go-to concealers. This was the first high end concealer I ever bought. Before this, I was using some random stick of something I got from my aunt or a concealer from sheer cover that I got as part of their set. I got shade 4.0 at first, and wore this forever, before realizing it was way too dark. I wish someone had told me! I then switched to 3.0 and it's a much better shade for me. I do not use this for undereye at all, I have no need for undereye concealer. I use this strictly for covering up my red spots. And I think it works great. It's not a miracle worker, but to me, it's pigmented and does the job well. The color may be a bit too yellowy/orangey, but I am a funny shade and rather hard to match. I don't mind the packaging at all, I just use a variety of small concealer brushes. It is creamy to me, and not drying. I'm pretty happy with it but I'm still looking for my holy grail concealer to make my skin look flawless. Some day!

Top Rated Smashbox Products