September 16, 2014 | 1229 users online

Fragrances - Elizabeth Arden - With Love by Hilary Duff

rated 5 of 5 on 12/19/2010 4:19:00 AM More reviews by FoxyConnie

YES! YES! YES! Love this smell. GET iT!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/19/2010 4:13:00 AM More reviews by stupidxlamb

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I really debated on whether I should get this and I finally decided to go for it. I'm so glad I did. I saw and read so many mixed reviews on this one, saying you will either love it or hate it. Well I LOVE it! Picked this up for $19 bucks for the 3.3 fl oz bottle. Great deal! And the bottle is absolutly beautiful!! Smells very unique to me. Vanilla and woodsy. Kind of a sexy strong scent for evenings or for winter and fall. I reply like this one and would recommend it to anyone who likes unique scents.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/14/2010 9:58:00 AM More reviews by April79

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Green

Well.....Let me star off by saying that I am 31 and don't think this fragrance is too young smelling for me......We should all be able to wear whatever we want with out feeling like some one will say"Oh she's too old for that fragrance!" That sounds so ridiculous! I love this fragrance! And was a little surprised when I found out it was a celeb fragrance...but whatever! I think this is a perfect blend of warmth and sweetness with a bit of musk....Love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/3/2010 7:57:00 AM More reviews by downtownbebebrown

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Well i was checking out the TJMAXX clearance fragrances and i stumbled apon a classy parfume bottle with a missing top and a tacky price sticker straight on the bottle for $10. I could tell it had been spritzedy a few, and i looked on the botton to find out the brand/name. I was let down that it was a celebrity frag. and i have NEVER ever purchased one before. Unlike others i thought the bottle even with out the top held a classy look. So i sprayed it a bit and WOW. This is great! and it reminds me of my Bvgulari Rouge Red Tea... That is hard to find! Even loving it so much i passed on this particular bottle to find a new or one atleast with a proper lid!
At another TJ i found a near perfect for the same price! LOve love love!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/28/2010 7:03:00 PM More reviews by misssweetheart97

I bought my bottle today at Shoppers Drug Mart for 19.99 :]
At first , when I tested it out , I was like " Hmm .. It's quite spicy and musky but yet it's a pretty scent " . So I went ahead and purchased it . When I got home and sprayed it on me , I really liked it , it's very sexy and really hard to describe what it's like in a good way . If you like scents such as Vanilla , Sensual Amber from BBW, and Guess Gold - This is a thumbs up .

rated 5 of 5 on 11/27/2010 9:11:00 PM More reviews by SUNKiSSEDxoPRiNCESS

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I LOVE this perfume!! I've been wearing it for about 4 years now, ever since it came out and it's always been my go-to fragrance.
Perfume usually doesn't last long with me, but this one lasts all day long. It's not too strong, but you and others around can smell it.
I've gotten a lot of compliments on it and I think this will continue to be a must have for years :)

rated 3 of 5 on 11/26/2010 11:27:00 PM More reviews by zombinest

I bought this product not because I necessarily liked it but rather it's sentimental value to me. The first smell I notice in this perfume is "mango" and there is a bit of musk in there too. I wear this perfume whenever I want to smell like something but don't want to waste my good perfume.. it is a pretty neutral scent.

The box it came in was very nice, the bottle is very elegant but my only issue with the bottle is that the foil near the nozzle peeled off! pretty cheap material was used I guess...

rated 5 of 5 on 11/25/2010 5:01:00 PM More reviews by HBlondieXoXo

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Awesome Fragrance! It's very warm and not overpowering at all. Smells like spices with a hint of amber and some fruit.The packaging is simple and very pretty. Love it!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/23/2010 11:23:00 PM More reviews by Han7890

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this fragrance. It's warm with a small hint of floral but mostly warm and musky yet sweetish. I just love it. Definatly for teenage girls or young girls in their twenties. It's sophisticated and sexy an is a great price. I got it for $20 at target and the bottle is simple but pretty. Overall I give this 4 lippys.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/22/2010 9:18:00 AM More reviews by gudruncaffrey

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I can't believe I bought something with "Hillary Duff" in the name and liked it!

Thanks to the reviews here - you did not steer me wrong.

Amber-ish. Vanilla-y. Warm and spicy. Not too sweet or fruity.

I'm not a perfumey person. Used to wear essential oils: rain, patchouli, amber, sandalwood. Feeling like I should grow up a bit. Trying some perfume. Lovely. Really.