October 20, 2014 | 1203 users online

Blush - Everyday Minerals - Nick Nack

rated 5 of 5 on 7/30/2008 5:43:00 AM More reviews by clairjeanmarie

A very wearable, pretty, pink colour. you just need very little. like a light dusting of the cap with a blush brush. i have the full size by the way. i will never get through it. and its not that i don't use it, its one of my faves but there is just so much product, and you need only so little. awsome. and although the packaging is nice'n simple, it can get messy at times. the lasting power is good. I pretty much love all of EMs blushes so if your thinking about getting a colour. go for it. its very affortable i might add. i will repurchase other blushes, i dont' think i'll have to this colour, but if someday i do run out i def. will.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/23/2008 7:27:00 PM More reviews by selene_gal5

This is a beautiful matte light to medium pink color. Very soft and blendable. I use this as my blush base and apply a deeper shade on top of it (Sunday brunch). But I use it alone when I want a natural look. It stays on all day too!!!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/20/2008 6:13:00 PM More reviews by sixxmum

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This was one of my first EM blush and it is one I still like to take on trips etc. due to versatility. It's a neutral medium pink that adds a very natural look to the face. For reference: I am pale and neutral toned, but I think this blush may work pretty well (for a pink) even for those who are darker or more warm in skintone. While I am not sure that I will reorder due to reasons unrelated to this specific product, I would not hesitate to recommend this blush for those planning an EM order in the future.

The image below shows the blush after pressing:
continued >>

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/23/2008 8:17:00 PM More reviews by LittleGnome

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Another perfect "anytime" blush color from Everyday Minerals. How do they do it? They make so many wearable blushes. This one is a perfect dusty-carnation type pink; light to medium toned. I have to build it a little (EM Golden Medium, MAC NC30) but not much; it's very pretty. It's slightly mauvey but just slightly; still pink enough to be neutral and not overly cool. Their Best Friends blush is more mauvey and more cool but I can still wear that one as well. I would recommend this one as a good starting point for a lot of people who are looking to try EM blushes - it's hard to go wrong with this one, and Apple. They are perfect. What's great about EM is even their more dramatic colors somehow just *work*. This is one of their great anytime blush colors that I would say is a perfect pink blush color and not in the dramatic category. Pretty good lasting power, unless I am out in the sun a lot or using a phone handset a lot, then I need fix+ with almost any blush. Highly recommend!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/13/2008 10:17:00 AM More reviews by robynethridge

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Wow, I love this color. I wear golden fair and it is a nice pink shade; so I look as though I have rosy cheeks. I alternate from using waffle cone (which I also love) which makes me look like I have a nice sunny glow/tan and nick nack. I will definitely wear nick nack throughout the year whereas waffle cone is best for the summer. Nick nack is also matte; this is the blush I wear to work.

I also have apple which is a pink blush but it seems to turn orangey on me as the day progresses. Nick nack does not do that. I will definitely continue to purchase nick nack!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/16/2008 3:42:00 AM More reviews by bubblysteph

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

This is a warm toned pink on me and doesn't look weird on me like some peachy or coroal- based blush. Highly pigmented, which I didn't know until I've overdone my blush for the first time. Texture is very soft and doesn't cling to my dry patches. Stays on well through out the day too. I will repurchase if this has a compact version. I just hate loose powder form stuffs.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/10/2008 12:33:00 AM More reviews by Missy

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Gorgeous mauve-toned pink. Looks great on my NW-20, EDM Sandy Fair skin. This is what I was hoping Best Friends would be. I had to apply a couple layers, but the end result was worth it. The only thing that could make this better is if it were a bit more pigmented with a touch more pink.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/3/2008 6:54:00 PM More reviews by itshannah

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I adore this shade. It's a very sheer-matte pale pink color (i think more warm toned). Impossible to overdo. I'm medium toned skin and shows up ever so subtley (some people wouldnt' like a blush to be so subtle), but i love it. I think it would look even better on fair skinned girls. I do have to warn more tanned/darker gals to avoid this because it will not appear at all or look chalky.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/2/2008 11:15:00 PM More reviews by lalalie_xoxo

This is a very classic sheer rose-pink shade. I wear EM's Medium Beige Neutral foundation and it works beautifully with my skin. The texture is great for layering for natural and dramatic/evening looks. I would repurchase, but I bought the larger jar so it's probably going to be a while until then :o)

rated 3 of 5 on 4/28/2008 1:53:00 AM More reviews by brightpinkflowers

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I was really excited when I received this product and tried it immediately! The color is subtle and natural which makes me happy. However, the reason why I bought this is because the description says it is matte, and I am looking for a matte blush, but this is NOT matte! If you look at it closely, there are shimmery substance in it. Which is why even though I love the color and how natural it is, I will not re-purchase. I guess I have to wait for EDM to come up with a new blush without any shimmery ingredients inside.