Juicy Couture Fragrance

3.5

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

I've got to admit that i'm usually not a fan of Juicy Couture anything. For some reason, my head has concocted a reputation that i don't align my own persona with but honestly, this perfume smells gorgeous (on me it smells a little warmer than it does straight from the bottle). I'm not fragrance expert, but it has that perfect blend of floral and warmth that i love in perfumes. It lasts the entire day and it is quite a strong scent without being obtrusive. My new favourite!

this perfume honestly smells really bad. it is a perfume that you would smell on someone and then get a headache. i don't know what it smells like, i can't identify any notes, all i know is that it smells GROSS. seriously. i really recommend you not buying this. I didn't get to smell it before I purchased it which was a huge mistake... does anyone want my bottle?

Very feminine scent, I get compliments every time I wear it! The blend is a nice balance of fruity and floral.

It's ok. Not too bad, but it is over powering and leans toward a younger crowd.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Male, business grad student, Australia.
Walking through my university (Monash) library on the way to borrow some books I passed by a girl buried in books & notes, studying hard at her desk. But a few paces after I passed her, my feet just stopped walking, not really by choice. For a moment I was entranced. My head turned to catch the scent I had just passed through. I swear I was captivated.. It seemed too awkward to say anything at that moment so I regained control of my feet once again and sat down for a moment to steady my mind. With no desire to walk away, I retraced my steps and met her eye. May I ask you a question? What perfume is that?

with a sweet smile...
"Juicy Couture"

Meh. Not the best scent. I prefer the sweet warmth of Viva La Juicy.

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I have to admit, this is a great scent. I typically do not like "Juicy" anything, but this smells so good, I've bought it twice, although it's crazy expensive. Men seem to love it, if you care. The bottle is cheesy and the big diamond top always gets lost...I'd repurchase.

This reminds me of old lady perfume - that classic, floral-powdery scent that makes me think of my grandma. Cute bottle though.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I got this as part of a gift set with Viva La Juicy and Couture Couture ( 0.33-oz. EDPs were $15 for the set). I have been meaning to buy this perfume forever, since I first smelled it abut 4 years ago. It is MUCH more floral than I remember, I can't really smell the watermelon or passion fruit notes at all, but it is pleasant. It is quite sharp when I first put it on, but the dry-down is warm, pleasant and a little sweet.

I prefer Viva La Juicy, and generally prefer more light, daytime scents (MJ Daisy, DKNY Be Delicious/Red Delicious) but this will be nice for when I want something a little bit more sophisticated.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Other

first of all, love the packaging. i have the 1.7 oz, and it came with a cute necklace. the top of the bottle looks like a big diamond, and looks very elegant.

the smell itself is very elegant, it's a strong perfume to me so i only spray once on my neck and one on my wrist. do NOT overspray! one time i used about four or five sprays and it gave me a nasty headache. i only use these on special occasions as well.

i had this for about three years and it's not even half empty yet!

Popular Fragrances