Juicy Couture Fragrance

3.5

on 2/13/2012 2:41:00 AM

It's ok. Not too bad, but it is over powering and leans toward a younger crowd.

on 2/7/2012 9:09:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Male, business grad student, Australia.
Walking through my university (Monash) library on the way to borrow some books I passed by a girl buried in books & notes, studying hard at her desk. But a few paces after I passed her, my feet just stopped walking, not really by choice. For a moment I was entranced. My head turned to catch the scent I had just passed through. I swear I was captivated.. It seemed too awkward to say anything at that moment so I regained control of my feet once again and sat down for a moment to steady my mind. With no desire to walk away, I retraced my steps and met her eye. May I ask you a question? What perfume is that?

with a sweet smile...
"Juicy Couture"

on 1/27/2012 1:32:00 PM

Meh. Not the best scent. I prefer the sweet warmth of Viva La Juicy.

on 1/22/2012 11:37:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I have to admit, this is a great scent. I typically do not like "Juicy" anything, but this smells so good, I've bought it twice, although it's crazy expensive. Men seem to love it, if you care. The bottle is cheesy and the big diamond top always gets lost...I'd repurchase.

on 12/31/2011 9:56:00 AM

This reminds me of old lady perfume - that classic, floral-powdery scent that makes me think of my grandma. Cute bottle though.

on 12/29/2011 2:22:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I got this as part of a gift set with Viva La Juicy and Couture Couture ( 0.33-oz. EDPs were $15 for the set). I have been meaning to buy this perfume forever, since I first smelled it abut 4 years ago. It is MUCH more floral than I remember, I can't really smell the watermelon or passion fruit notes at all, but it is pleasant. It is quite sharp when I first put it on, but the dry-down is warm, pleasant and a little sweet.

I prefer Viva La Juicy, and generally prefer more light, daytime scents (MJ Daisy, DKNY Be Delicious/Red Delicious) but this will be nice for when I want something a little bit more sophisticated.

on 12/24/2011 1:50:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Other

first of all, love the packaging. i have the 1.7 oz, and it came with a cute necklace. the top of the bottle looks like a big diamond, and looks very elegant.

the smell itself is very elegant, it's a strong perfume to me so i only spray once on my neck and one on my wrist. do NOT overspray! one time i used about four or five sprays and it gave me a nasty headache. i only use these on special occasions as well.

i had this for about three years and it's not even half empty yet!

on 12/22/2011 12:21:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I bought this for my mom, but it ends up smelling like a very strong rose like scent. i won't repurchase but i do like viva la juicy.

on 12/18/2011 11:53:00 PM

i love this perfume, it smells like strong sweet green tea, the smell stays on for a long time so one spritz will would last a normal day.

on 12/17/2011 7:58:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

I wanted to really love this stuff, but it's too floral for me. It's not completely overpowering--I can wear it until I'm done with the rollerball version I picked up at Sephora--but I won't repurchase. It does dry down into something a little fresher and sweeter, so I don't feel like I smell completely like an old lady bouquet the whole time I'm wearing it, but even then, it's not my favorite. I'm glad I only got the rollerball size. I thought I liked this in the store, but that's the danger of making a purchase based on what you smell in a store full of other perfumes. :)

Popular Fragrances