December 18, 2014 | 1699 users online

Fragrances - Juicy Couture - Fragrance

rated 5 of 5 on 2/7/2012 9:09:00 PM More reviews by entranced

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Male, business grad student, Australia.
Walking through my university (Monash) library on the way to borrow some books I passed by a girl buried in books & notes, studying hard at her desk. But a few paces after I passed her, my feet just stopped walking, not really by choice. For a moment I was entranced. My head turned to catch the scent I had just passed through. I swear I was captivated.. It seemed too awkward to say anything at that moment so I regained control of my feet once again and sat down for a moment to steady my mind. With no desire to walk away, I retraced my steps and met her eye. May I ask you a question? What perfume is that?

with a sweet smile...
"Juicy Couture"

9 out of 12 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/27/2012 1:32:00 PM More reviews by minimad

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Meh. Not the best scent. I prefer the sweet warmth of Viva La Juicy.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/22/2012 11:37:00 PM More reviews by althea77

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

I have to admit, this is a great scent. I typically do not like "Juicy" anything, but this smells so good, I've bought it twice, although it's crazy expensive. Men seem to love it, if you care. The bottle is cheesy and the big diamond top always gets lost...I'd repurchase.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/31/2011 9:56:00 AM More reviews by nicolefox_ot

This reminds me of old lady perfume - that classic, floral-powdery scent that makes me think of my grandma. Cute bottle though.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/29/2011 2:22:00 PM More reviews by sunstar29

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I got this as part of a gift set with Viva La Juicy and Couture Couture ( 0.33-oz. EDPs were $15 for the set). I have been meaning to buy this perfume forever, since I first smelled it abut 4 years ago. It is MUCH more floral than I remember, I can't really smell the watermelon or passion fruit notes at all, but it is pleasant. It is quite sharp when I first put it on, but the dry-down is warm, pleasant and a little sweet.

I prefer Viva La Juicy, and generally prefer more light, daytime scents (MJ Daisy, DKNY Be Delicious/Red Delicious) but this will be nice for when I want something a little bit more sophisticated.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/24/2011 1:50:00 AM More reviews by bbybreanna

first of all, love the packaging. i have the 1.7 oz, and it came with a cute necklace. the top of the bottle looks like a big diamond, and looks very elegant.

the smell itself is very elegant, it's a strong perfume to me so i only spray once on my neck and one on my wrist. do NOT overspray! one time i used about four or five sprays and it gave me a nasty headache. i only use these on special occasions as well.

i had this for about three years and it's not even half empty yet!

rated 2 of 5 on 12/22/2011 12:21:00 AM More reviews by emilypat

I bought this for my mom, but it ends up smelling like a very strong rose like scent. i won't repurchase but i do like viva la juicy.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/18/2011 11:53:00 PM More reviews by missayycee

i love this perfume, it smells like strong sweet green tea, the smell stays on for a long time so one spritz will would last a normal day.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 12/17/2011 7:58:00 PM More reviews by angellbing

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Black

I wanted to really love this stuff, but it's too floral for me. It's not completely overpowering--I can wear it until I'm done with the rollerball version I picked up at Sephora--but I won't repurchase. It does dry down into something a little fresher and sweeter, so I don't feel like I smell completely like an old lady bouquet the whole time I'm wearing it, but even then, it's not my favorite. I'm glad I only got the rollerball size. I thought I liked this in the store, but that's the danger of making a purchase based on what you smell in a store full of other perfumes. :)

rated 3 of 5 on 12/13/2011 11:04:00 PM More reviews by EmeraldGoddess

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Grey

*SIGHHHH* I purchased this on a whim without testing it and I regret because my store won't accept it as a return now.

The scent is kind of fresh and fruity but more fresh. I spritzed it and my husband asked me what I was wearing. I was actually excited because I thought he meant it in a way that he liked it, BUT NO, he said it reminded him of his mom. Which was pretty sad. lol

Sadly, I won't be repurchasing and I will be looking to gift or sell this away.