MAC Technakohl in Graphblack

3.7

Cyclopentasiloxane, hydrogenated olive oil stearyl esters, polyethylene, polybutene, silica silylate, candelilla wax, octyldodecanol, microcrystalline wax, theobroma grandiflorum seed butter, sodium hyaluronate, zinc gluconate, magnesium aspartate, tocopheryl nicotinate, sodium ascorbyl phosphate, water, copper gluconate, pentaerythrityl tetra-di-t-butyl hydroxyhydrocinnamate. May Contain: Mica, titanium dioxide, iron oxides, aluminum powder, bismuth oxychloride, black 2, blue 1 lake, carmine, chromium hydroxide green, chromium olive breens, ferric ferrocyanide, manganese violet, ultramarines, yellow 5 lake.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I love this eyeliner! I use it on my waterline and underneath as a lower lash liner, and I use Fluidline for the top. This stays put on my waterline for a full 24 hours, even through a crazy night of drinking and dancing. I especially like that it's a self sharpening pen so you don't risk scratching yourself on a traditional pencil. Great product and reasonably priced!

I've been searching for an eyeliner that stays on my waterline for at least a few hours without smudging or just getting swept into a gross clump onto the corner of my eyes. UD's Zero does not stay on my waterline for even 10 minutes...despite using primer, not blinking to let it set AND setting it with eyeshadow. It smudges and drips when put on my lashline/eye lid as well.

This eyeliner went on smoothly and stayed on me longer than UD's Zero...but only by a little (about an hour). I will be returning it :/

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure

stays on my waterline (when set with a black matte eyeshadow), very intense, defines the eye, easy to apply, it just breaks easliy, then its hard to twist up and down . i<3 M.A.C.

Hair: Brown, Other, Fine

I WILL NEVER EVER EVEN TRY ANOTHER BLACK EYELINER.
ANY BAD REVIEWS MUST HAVE BEEN A BAD BATCH OF PRODUCT
Pros -

-STICKS like glue EVEN ON YOUR WATERLINE- until you wash it OFF.

-97% SMUDGE PROOF.

All a woman needs in an EL !!! I am telling you - GIVE IT A SHOT

Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure

Love this liner for the waterline. I tried the trial version of the urban decay 24/7 and while that one was ok for the waterline, it smudges pretty quickly for me (within 3-5 hours). The technakhol lasted a little longer (around 6 hours) and smudges less. I really liked that it was creamy and didn't tug at all and is a very deep black.

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

This liner is BELOW AVERAGE! I lost this liner, and I won't lie, I'm glad I did. It has mediocre color payoff, and doesn't really 'glide' easily- one has to really apply force to get any color payoff whatsoever from this eyeliner- something very undesirable for the eye area. The color is beautiful- a pure black, but forgettable, considering one can get this color eyeliner from just about any brand. Additionally, the packaging is very impractical- once you twist out the kohl, you can not twist back the excess(what you didn't use), and this leads to breakage of the tip. Don't waste your money- you can get products of the same, if not better quality in other, cheaper brands such as Revlon- and their tip actually twists backs(more economical packaging).

This used to be my favourite eyeliner, as the consistency is quite creamy and it didn't smudge on my eyes. However, the little cap at the end of this used to always come off! I bought two, and this happened both times. Also, with both my eyeliners I accidentally snapped the actual crayon eyeliner.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Cool

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

This is the worst liner that I have ever used. I got this in a gift set. The color doesn't even stay. It just went away. Don't waste you $ on this. Use fluidline instead.

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

I switch between this and Sephora's technakhol liner in the same shade. I got this reluctantly, because I used to always use fluidliner. But I realized that it pretty has the same staying power and it is 100x easier to apply. Even with the fluidliner, I still need Mac liquidlast to have the eyeliner stay on. So I don't know how much longer this lasts than fluidliner, but when it is under liquidlast it lasts pretty well.

Although, I find the price a little much. I can buy Sephora's technakhol for around 2-3 dollars cheaper and it has a smudge end and sharpener at the end of it.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

Love this product! I bought this in the Dubai airport DFS, and ever since then I have been using this 2 out of 7 days, sometimes more. First, I apply a primer, go on top with my eyeshadows. I then apply the first line of Technakohl, go over it with a setting powder (I use Laura Mercier Pressed Setting Powder in Translucent), then top another line of Technakohl for staying power. I have really oily eyelids, and this method works best for me. Before I used this method of using the setting powder, Technakohl was smeared all over my eyelids by mid-noon.
Colour - Intense black, and easily built up.
Application - Loves the screw applicator - no need for sharpening. Glides on easily and not harsh at all.
Staying Power - Very good if used with a setting powder, not good if used alone on oily lids.
Price - average. Get it in the airport for tax-free.
A pencil lasts me for about 6 months. Moving on to Christian Dior after seeing the fantastic reviews!