September 20, 2014 | 1670 users online

Lip Gloss - Cover Girl - Outlast Double LipShine

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/30/2007 1:30:00 PM More reviews by funnygirl131

This is from Cover Girl outlast all day lipcolor (pic in profile) ,in 522 Sparkling wine new in the line ,I just bought it from a display dec 2007. The color is a pretty deep pinky plum with shimmer. very soft and wearable comes with a top coat that is ever so moisturizing.Wears along time and doesnt feel goopy or sticky on.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/10/2007 12:00:00 PM More reviews by teagreen

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I really like CG products so I don't like giving this one such a negative review but this lip gloss is pretty bad. First, once the plastic wrap is gone, you don't know what the color is called anymore, just the number of the color. The lip color (not the clear gloss) has a strange smell to it that goes away once it dries, but who wants stinky lip gloss? When the color dries, it feels like it's drying out my lips and if you don't keep applying the gloss, the color starts to flake and feel really dry. The gloss is nice, not really sticky and has a nice applicator. Overall though, I wouldn't buy it again.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/28/2007 11:20:00 PM More reviews by Finikan

EW! Ok, the colors aren't bad, but the formula is awful! It was easy to apply, but the packaging was awkward. After a while it started to flake and it was very uncomfortable, not to mention unsightly: it left a ring around the edges of my lips and weird spots all over. I could not wash it off for anything! It smelled completely disgusting, the top coat only slightly better with a powdered sugary scent/taste. If it smells bad it is NOT going to go on my lips! This turned me off of most Cover Girl lip products for good.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/29/2007 12:44:00 AM More reviews by afiscalyear09

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This stuff is great. It's easy to apply, the color isn't too glittery and unless your lips come in contact with something oily, it is not coming off. The first time I wore it, at the end of the day I didn't have any makeup remover around and I tried using my blackhead clearing scrub to take it off, no soap or wash would remove it. The girl at Walgreens told me anything oil based will remove it.

Chapstick will take it off easy. When you're taking off your makeup, just apply chapstick and wipe it off with a cotton round. It doesn't take much, your lips don't get super dried out and it's cheap and quick.

Edit 1/19/07: I stopped using this after I realized how cakey and dry it can get. It's a great concept and the color does last but the cakeyness just looks gross.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/8/2007 2:32:00 AM More reviews by Covergirlgirl

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have this in Candy apple and some other slightly pinkish color. This can be very good or very bad. You have to be careful when applying because it will look very bright and clownish.So I usualy put some on my finger and apply from there,so it slightly shows color. I love the clear gloss. Its a very good consistency, and it smells good. It lasts a long time, like the whole day. But it is a burden to get off like even if you scrubbed really hard it would not budge.But even after all that I would still buy it agian, maybe try a differant color

rated 4 of 5 on 7/31/2007 2:58:00 AM More reviews by abnocto

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I have to say that if you want a lip gloss that lasts this is one to consider. Had lunch with my sis, drank several glasses of coke, ate a bagel with cream cheese and it was still on my lips! Yep, this one is a keeper

rated 2 of 5 on 6/27/2007 9:55:00 AM More reviews by kml636

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

When first applied, this gives good shine and color. However, what I hate about this product is there is not enough gloss, and inevitably after wearing it on a night out, I have bits and flakes of color stuck to my lips unevenly that will not come off. It ends up looking like a freak show.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/27/2007 4:41:00 AM More reviews by debbrumb1

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have tried several long lasting lip glosses and this stays the longest. I work 12 hour shifts and as long as you let the color dry before applying the gloss, it lasts and doesn't give you "pieces" like others do. I don't know what to call them but they feel like when your lips chap and the skin falls off. The colors are great and I have the Sahara.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/15/2007 5:43:00 PM More reviews by sally2002

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I like the simliar ones by Almay and Maybelline, but both had problems. With Almay, I couldn't find many colors that worked on me and the packaging just fell apart - the brush actually came out of the end of middle connector! With Maybelline, again I had a color problem and the "gloss" they give you isn't very moisturizing.

This one is PERFECT! The first two colors that I tried have been lovely. Glowing is the best pink on me EVER (I'm a 31 year old warm PPP whose been dying to wear pink for years, but they either disappear or turn fushcia). Bronze Goddess is a great dark neutral. Both have wonderful lasting power and very moisturizing gloss. I just hope the wand holds up!

I wish it weren't $10 for a drugstore brand, but I am SO going to stock up when there are sales. Both colors are HG material for me!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/29/2007 11:15:00 PM More reviews by terranatwood

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

By far the best long lasting lipstick out there. I have tried the original outlast and lipfinity, but this one is way better. I'm a nurse and work 12 hour shifts. At the end of my shift, my lipstick looks like I just put it on. I don't have to reapply color after eating, just the gloss. The secret is putting quite a bit of the color on at first, letting it dry, then gloss.