July 30, 2014 | 1734 users online

Treatments (Eye) - Burt's Bees - Radiance Eye Cream with Royal Jelly

rated 5 of 5 on 12/21/2010 12:52:00 PM More reviews by alison197

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is my new favorite undereye moisturizer. I love the packaging and the price is well worth it as a little goes a long way. I use this moisturizer twice a day. While I thought I didn't have any dryness under my eyes, I have noticed a difference since I started using this product and I'm very pleased. I will continue to purchase it as needed.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/7/2010 5:31:00 PM More reviews by xDOLLFACEx

This eye cream is good. It hasn't given me any mila seeds which is good. Its very moisturizing but it doesn't ever really absorb all the way so it leaves the skin dewy, which is fine if im not wearing make up but if im wearing makeup then it makes my eyeshadow crease, so thats a no no. Also sometimes in the morning when i wake up my eye area does look more radiant :) is nice on the lips too.

EDIT- i dont like it anymore, noticed it has lanolin in it and thats yucky.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/17/2010 3:33:00 AM More reviews by lanajito04

I chose this eye cream because I wanted to start using products with natural ingredients. This is actually the best eye cream I've ever purchased! After using it for a week, I started to notice a significant difference in the appearance of my eyes. I would dab sparingly to the top of my eyelids and under my eyes. I noticed how brighter looking my eyes were. They weren't as dull looking as they were before and some of my fine lines have almost disappeared. I had slight under eye circles before using this product and it's almost gone. I'm surprised the reviews on this product were from horrible to decent. This is definitely my HG!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 9/8/2010 3:20:00 PM More reviews by dddoxie

I don't care for eye creams that are really oily, which this one is. I only wore it at night, but even then I was waking up with gross cakey eyes.

I recommend using it only on the undereye area and very sparingly.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/27/2010 3:50:00 AM More reviews by stef0nie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I bought this product as a prevention measure for fine lines because I wanted to start off an eye cream routine sooner rather than later. It's very gentle and absorbs into my skin well. I haven't noticed anything too drastic, but no new fine lines is a good thing, right? :) I LOVE LOVE LOVE the smell of this eye cream, and that alone is reason enough to keep using this. I think it's a nice eye cream at a reasonable price if you're not looking for anything heavy-duty.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/15/2010 6:03:00 PM More reviews by Rouquine25

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

I got this after having an allergic reaction and my eyes swelled up, leaving a lot of fine lines under my eyes! I think it has helped improve them, plus it makes the skin around my eyes look really bright. I love the way it smells, too! Overall, I think it's a great eye cream, very moisturizing. Not good for under makeup though. Just a good night cream. I hate how expensive Burt's Bees stuff is, but this little container has lasted a really long time, because you don't need to use a lot. I think it's worth a try!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/9/2010 12:26:00 PM More reviews by jeannab88

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This has been the only thing that works for my under eyes. I have tried a lot of products. Everything else causes a bad reaction like puffiness, inflammation or irritation. I thought the strong fragrance this has would cause irritation, but it hasn't yet. You just use a tiny bit or it will pill up and look bad. I'd give it 5, but the fragrance is too strong. It has the same scent as their other moisturizers.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/9/2010 2:59:00 AM More reviews by victorianlace

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I think this is a good moisturizer for under the eyes, but I don't think it does much for puffiness, dark circles, fine lines etc. So if you aren't worried about those things and just want a good moisturizer this might be the product for you. I picked this up after a bad reaction to another eye cream and can happily say this did not agitate my sensitive eyes.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/17/2010 8:39:00 AM More reviews by janetrachel75

This eye cream is just ok. It does seem to add moisture, but is slightly greasy. So, I only use at night. I haven't noticed any real change in the eye area. Dark circles, puffiness, and fine lines-all still there. Definitely has a strong fragrance, which I like. But, it may be too strong for those with sensitive skin, eyes. Don't think I would buy again.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/15/2010 1:01:00 AM More reviews by jlim311

I have been suffering from eczema on my eyelids for the past 2-3 months. I've used different types of eye creams but it only temporarily helped the dryness. I even used a baby eczema balm from Johnson & Johnson which usually helps with dry patches on my face but even that was not enough. The eczema was so bad that sometimes I would bleed. My skin around the area was always peeling. I did some research online for a nice natural eye cream that would help eczema on eyelids without being too heavy (causing milia which I have gotten from eye creams) and wouldn't cause irritation (which I have gotten from some high end products - e.g. Kinerase!!) Someone suggested this product so I gave it a try. It's pretty pricey for a drugstore product ( I paid $17) but it's doing wonders! I'm now day 3 on it and it significantly reduced the redness/soreness and one eyelid feels completely moisturized and is no longer peeling. My left eyelid is almost healed as well. I really wasn't expecting much but I really like the product for moisturizing purposes.

I do have some fine lines (I'm 28) and very bad dark circles. This cream hasn't really done anything for that but I don't remember reading on the box that it was supposed to. I really only brought it for hydration which is what it does for me. Therefore I can only give it 4 stars since hydration is its only purpose. However, I will purchase it again!