October 2, 2014 | 1579 users online

Pressed Powders - MAC - Mineralize Skinfinish Natural - Medium

rated 4 of 5 on 8/2/2013 10:18:00 PM More reviews by MeganBravo

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

My skin is VERY oily and setting powders keep my face matte for about 25 minutes tops but this MSF gives a great colour and keeps my face matte all day long. Though its expensive, it's definitely worth it. The only thing I would complain about it is that it's messy and some gets loose in the packaging. Other than that, I would definitely repurchase this product.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/28/2013 4:27:00 PM More reviews by missvengeance

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Another HG product for me. This is by far my favorite "foundation" in the summer. It gives great coverage but let's my skin breath.
Never caused me to have a breakout and I have super sensitive skin.
Love it and will continue to rebuy <3

rated 5 of 5 on 7/4/2013 11:41:00 AM More reviews by lavvy76549

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Dark, Cool Hair: Brown, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have been using this for over a year almost two. I switched from the heavier foundation and concealer in one which did not conceal jack. This powder is light, natural and blends and buffs out well. I am going to try another foundation by orogold to see how it performs but if it does not, I will be coming back to this one. It can be used year round. It does not hide shine during the day but that is what setting powder is for. What I do to freshen up is to use the same brush I applied it on with during the morning so that my face does not look like a powdered donut then apply setting powder to break the shine. Love the stuff.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/1/2013 12:18:00 AM More reviews by hollyms

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This product is HG status for me, cannot live without it... My perfect finishing powder. It works as a setting powder, but is not the same as any others out there. It gives such a pretty, diffused, natural look to the skin. I use this to set my foundation every day and it evens everything out and brings life back to my skin.. it's hard to describe without seeing it! It is also looking like it will last a really long time. Well worth the money!

rated 1 of 5 on 6/30/2013 10:35:00 AM More reviews by Beccalovesbacon

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

READ READ READ

I seriously don't get the hype when it comes to this product. I would just like to start out by saying that I love most mac products and I prefer a very natural, radiant makeup look which is why I thought that this would be HG material... It really wasn't.

let me break down the many, many cons with this powder.

1. no shine-control. at all. I don't really get oily but I do get quite shiny in my t-zone and this powder does NOTHING to mattify my face!

2. lasting power. An hour, and this is completely gone from my face. And I'm not even oily.

3. powdery-finish. Okay, so with such a natural mineral powder with no coverage, oil-control or anything you would expect for this to look natural and non-cakey. but omg, never have I ever seen such a powdery, obvious powder on the skin! hate how "makeuppey" this looks on me :(

3. lasting-power. an hour after applying this, it's gone. completely.

4. setting makeup. concealer, foundation, whatever makeup Iøm wearing under this powder it creases and last waaay shorter than it does with other face powders.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/24/2013 11:49:00 PM More reviews by Tamira

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Black

I'm not quite sure why I'm so late to the party, but this stuff is gorgeous on my face! I bought dark even though it is a little too dark for me. Because the wash of color is so subtle and takes so much product to really alter the depth of skin or foundation, it just gives me a sun kissed glow over my foundation and is a great substitute for having to use a darker foundation around the edges of my face for a bit of realism. It also makes a great setting powder and somehow blends your makeup and makes it look seamless.

It also looks like it's going to last forever. I'm experimenting with it right now, but for now, gorgeous glow all over and amazing as a cheek blush/highlight/contour.

I'm late, but I'm on it!

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 6/20/2013 9:36:00 PM More reviews by Rocklover

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I do like this powder, it's nice and finely milled - so fine that you can see little particles floating away when you run a brush over it. It is great for what I use it for - a setting powder and touch-up powder for during the day. Disappointed with the packaging...who does a powder compact without a mirror inside?? SERIOUSLY!? Aside from the lack of mirror, I'm pretty happy with this. Not sure whether it's got HG status with me but I'm yet to find anything better.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/19/2013 10:59:00 AM More reviews by lmaliski

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I only use this on my nose and eye area. I love the way this covers with a fine, almost invisible sheer. It instantly brightens up my eye area and stays on all day, even through sweat and tears. This has lasted me a very long time, too (almost 2 years). Love it!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/20/2013 1:50:00 AM More reviews by CBNegron

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I absolutely love this powder. I find that it works really well on top of most foundations, and doesn't really alter the finish of the foundation. For instance, if I set a matte foundation, the foundation stays looking matte. If I set a dewier foundation, it still keeps a little glow. This is mainly intended just for use as a setting powder. It doesn't add a ton of extra color or coverage. I usually swirl my domed Kabuki brush in this and then buff it all over my face. The powder combined with the brush gives me a flawless, airbrushed complexion. The only issues I have with this is: it is slightly "dusty" when I dip my brush into the powder, causing a waste of product. However, these things last forever, so I guess it isn't THAT big of a deal. Also, this compact does not include a mirror of any sort which isn't a big deal for me, because I don't really touch up throughout the day, but I know a lot of people do. One last thing. As an NC15, with a fair yellowy complexion, the shade Light Plus is perfect for me. But many of the other shades are very pink or orangey, and the darkest shade is not very dark at all, making the shade range kind of iffy. If you do have the right skin tone/type for this though, I'd definitely recommend it!

rated 2 of 5 on 5/20/2013 1:20:00 AM More reviews by monaylisa