MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural - Medium

4.1

Active Ingredients: Octinoxate 7.50% Inactive Ingredients: Water, Butylene Glycol, Triethylhexanoin, Squalane, Propylene Glycol Stearate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Stearic Acid, Glycerin, Kaolin, Beta Vulgaris Root Extract, Haberlea Rhodopensis Leaf Extract, Tamarindus Indica Seed Gum, Yeast Extract, Magnesium Chloride, Sodium Chloride, Zinc Chloride, Potassium Chloride, Lysine, Tocopherol , Panthenol, Polysorbate 20, Lecithin, Tromethamine, Xanthan Gum, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Retinyl Palmitate, Caprylyl Glycol, Simethicone, Cetyl Alcohol, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Isostearic Acid, Hexylene Glycol, Pentylene Glycol, Disodium EDTA, Potassium Sorbate, Phenoxyethanol. May Contain: Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Chromium Oxide Greens

on 9/2/2013 7:43:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

I LOVE THIS PRODUCT! It is the best powder i have ever used! It cover everything, leaves a matte finish, but the skin looks great, and everyone kept asking me about my flawless skin! I use it with make up forever hd foundation and it looks absolutely fab! Strongly recommend it!!

on 8/20/2013 6:04:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

Absolutely beautiful satin finish. Fine, smooth texture and fairly good coverage for a face powder. I really like this and the only reason I won't give it five lippies is because its oil control is nonexistant. I have only tried one shade, Medium Plus, that I found ok but a little ashy for my NC30/35 complexion. So I think itd color range is a little limited in comparison to other MAC face powders. Anyway, I think it's a great product and especially recommend it for dry skinned ladies and as a finishing powder.

on 8/20/2013 10:22:00 AM

AHHHH i love this product so much i cannot live without it. I use it daily. Im so over using a white translucent loose powder to set my foundation, it used to take away that beautiful glowy finish of my foundation (not oily look) and it made me look pale! until i finally met my soulmate: mac mineralize skinfinish natural, my life has changed:) im in love! i use mac studio sculpt foundation in NC37 (perfect shade for me) and use this in medium to set, and WOW the results, i get compliments on my skin everyday :) im not oily in my t-zone, and that product still leaves that beautiful glow at the same time. LOVEEE

on 8/20/2013 5:34:00 AM

I really like this powder. I use the medium plus (when tanned) and I find it gives enough coverage to my skin, but doesn't look cakey! It almost looks like your own skin because it has a naturally glowy finish, I find, and it really doesn't look like you're wearing powder. It sets my makeup really well, however it doesn't control oil (and it's not meant to). But overall I feel like this would work on many skin types and it's just an amazing product!

on 8/5/2013 9:54:00 PM

I'm using the medium PLUS but since there's no where to review that I will review it here. I have very fair skin so I use MACs matchmaster foundation in 1. Since I have a lot of gold tones in my skin (except for the red in my cheeks) this foundation makes me look washed out (there's not much gold or pink pigment in it, it definitely gives you a "porcelain" look). I'm always trying to have a healthy glow and my translucent setting powder was just making me look even pastier. I went to MAC with the intention of getting a different product to try as a setting powder and was recommended this one. I wanted something that would set my makeup, not look cakey but add some colour to my face. The artist recommend I use this in medium plus. It is a staple. I do not ever use foundation without this after! It looks healthy, glowy and natural! My skin looks amazing. You won't find a better combination <3

on 8/5/2013 9:39:00 AM

HG powder for me. I use this every day on top of my foundation. It does not settle into or accentuate fine lines. Curbs shine, whilst still leaving you with a slight level of radiance. I'm a NW20 and the shade Medium if perfect.

on 8/3/2013 5:22:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I bought this because of all the hype on you tube and blogs! But I got it home and was rather disappointed! I have really oily skin and want a setting powder to set my foundation and keep matte the powder wasn't bad but it wasn't great, the women at mac matched me to medium which was too dark for my skin but I made it work applying with a light hand but I had really high hopes from all the review s but it wasn't as good as expected. I would buy again but I wouldn't go rushing back to it

on 8/2/2013 11:33:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I got this for half the price since one of my friends' mom worked at MAC. I have dry skin but I tend to moisturize well since this doesn't enhance any dry patches or anything. I probably would repurchase this at full price.

on 8/2/2013 10:18:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure

My skin is VERY oily and setting powders keep my face matte for about 25 minutes tops but this MSF gives a great colour and keeps my face matte all day long. Though its expensive, it's definitely worth it. The only thing I would complain about it is that it's messy and some gets loose in the packaging. Other than that, I would definitely repurchase this product.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Another HG product for me. This is by far my favorite "foundation" in the summer. It gives great coverage but let's my skin breath.
Never caused me to have a breakout and I have super sensitive skin.
Love it and will continue to rebuy <3