Rimmel Natural Bronzer - 22 Sun Bronze

4.2

Talc, Isostearyl Neopentanoate, Polybutylene Terephthalate, Magnesium Stearate, Acrylates Copo- Lymer, Phenyl Trimethicone, Polybutene, Methylparaben, Aluminum Hydroxide, Stearic Acid, Propylparaben, Ethy- Lene/Va Copolymer, Tocopheryl Acetate, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Paraffinum Liquidum/Mineral Oil/Huile Minerale, Parfum/Fragrance, Aloe Methylpropional, Ben- Zyl Salicylate, Citronellol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Linalool, Butyl- Paraben [May Contain/Peut Contenir/ /-:Mica (CI 77019), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Ultramarines (CI 77007)].

on 1/28/2013 4:24:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I was running low on my Nars Laguna and thought I would try the Rimmel bronzer, hoping I would enjoy it enough to save myself from shelling out the money for Nars bronzer. I am suprised at the reviewers who say this is close to or competes with Nars. This didnt even come close to Nars. The pigment was no where as strong. I wa strying to use a lot of product, and barely got any color. I will be retuning :( I am going to try Milani next.

on 1/26/2013 10:19:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

This is my favorite drugstore bronzer. It is a beautiful bronze color that is soft to the touch, applies very easily onto my brush and my face, and is natural and believable. The packaging is pretty flimsy, but for $3 I don't mind. Will definitely repurchase.

on 1/21/2013 8:20:00 AM

Very good bronzer, great value, definitely worth it.
I got it for 5,59 british pounds at feelunique.com
I wear it as a blusher or all over my face and neck. It looks very natural. (I'm a NC25). I would buy it again but not so soon, it will last a long time.

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Recently I had changed my profile picture, and my male cousin tried to (kindly) inform me that I look like a ghost. This comment made me realize that bronzer might be something I should consider investing in. After a little research and raving reviews on this products, I decided to give it a go. And boy am I glad I did!! In the past I had to use bronzer on stage for dance competitions, and no matter what shade it was or how much I put on, it would always have at least a little orangey tint to it. Finaaallllyyy I found a bronzer that is 1. Natural looking 2. Works with my dark Italian tan in the summer AND white as a ghost polish skin in the winter 3. Absolutely no orange to it and very buildable 4. Doesn't break me out... At all 5. Is extremely affordable! I picked it up at Harmon's for about $4! Overall, I will definitely repurchase this product and strongly recommend this to anyone who will want a bronzer that can work year round

I love this bronzer. Personally I like a natural look for my makeup so I try to steer away from any products that shimmer, this one is perfect because it doesn't and can therefore also be used as a contour which is an added bonus. I have been through many bronzers and I just love this one because it doesn't go orange and is buildable. Definitely recommend it!

I am inlove with this product, Have yet to try it as a contour yet but as im reading the comments about the contour i shall try it. I think the lightest shade is way too light. I have light skin and it still wasn't that strong so I had to try the Sun Bronze and worked out great!

This stuff is amazing! It's just as good as the NARS and Benefit bronzers. I like it because it has no shimmer, so it can be used as a contouring powder. I have NW20 skin, and it doesn't look orangey at all. It's buildable too. Mostly i use with a fluffy brush once all over my face and neck to add color, and then use a contouring brush to do the E3. It works beautifully. Try it out-especially for the price!

on 12/27/2012 1:10:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

LOVE this bronzer! Have tried Hoola & 10 from benefit - both end up looking very dark on my NC15 skin!
This is great! So cheap and lasts ages. Have this since early this year and still have a long way until the pan!
Its nice day time instead of a blusher with a little sweep of shimmer brick over it. For night time(nc20-25) its nice on its own to define cheek bones!
Definitly comparable with higher end products!

on 11/30/2012 1:01:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

I've gone through two of these and I like it, I dislike how quickly I finish using each product but I like the way my face looks after I apply it. It sometimes gives me a cakey look but after I put on my mac fix +, i get a more natural and dewy look and feel.

on 11/28/2012 6:06:00 PM

Great bronzer for the price. I was on a tight budget at the time so decided to try this out after reading many reviews. In the past I've used Benefit Hoola and Clinique bronzer. Rimmel's bronzer is quite comparable in colour to the Clinique bronzer I previously was using.

Pros: The colour is quite natural and does give that sun kiss look. It is not completely matte but matte enough with just a tinge of simmer for a glowly look. I'd have to say, hands down, best drugstore bronzer I've seen.

Cons: Unfortunately, it made me break out all the way down both cheek bones where I had applied it. Not good for acne prone or sensitive skin. It felt a bit heavy and gave me that 'dirty' feeling on my face. But hey, you get what you pay for!

Popular Bronzers