November 27, 2014 | 936 users online

Bronzers - Rimmel - Natural Bronzer - 22 Sun Bronze

rated 5 of 5 on 11/12/2012 3:30:00 PM More reviews by Gemladylove

Love this bronzer. I have tried many different bronzers and this still remains to be the best! It transforms me from a pale ghost to a sunkissed bronze beauty! It also doesn't look orange either! Its also a great price so it wont break the bank. Love it and recommend it :)

rated 4 of 5 on 11/9/2012 2:53:00 PM More reviews by christinarose

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Super cheap and great bronzer! I use this bronzer for contouring mostly, and sometimes I will just use it as a blush on its own. It goes on a bit light upon first application, but can easily be built up. I love how there is no shimmer too ( my skin is oily naturally !) Only downside, is I hate the packaging. I always seem to lose the plastic lid to this! But I would definitely repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/31/2012 10:10:00 PM More reviews by Hendess

I bought this product after seeing all the rave about it on MUA.

-I have a golden olive complexion (NC40) and this bronzer just shows up on my skin if i apply pretty liberally. I like the fact that its not too glittery/shimmer as that can look really obvious and unattractive (having strokes of darker skin with glitter doesn't look natural and its kinda silly).

-I use this product everyday as I am yet to find a better one - for my skin colour its a great subtle look to contour under my cheek bones.

-The packaging is pretty terrible, the lid doesn't stay closed (so be careful if you want to carry it in your purse or take it traveling).

Basically its probably the best you can get for the price.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/27/2012 7:46:00 PM More reviews by alizge14

I LOVE this bronzer!!..it was suggested by my aunt for me to try it..and i immediately fell in love with it. I am not much of a bronzer girl but this one is the only exeption!! I really recommend it to anyone and everyone!! BUY BUY BUY!!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/25/2012 9:53:00 PM More reviews by ambersmiles

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

LOVE this bronzer! It's cheap, not shimmery, and does the trick! Packaging is meh, the cover tends to break/crack after having it for a while. But for the price it does not bother me! This will be my second one that I hit pan on! And both times I bought it, it was on sale for dirt cheap!!

Next time it goes on sale, I am buying more than one!

rated 3 of 5 on 7/7/2012 5:37:00 PM More reviews by curlygirl03

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I didn't hate it and I didn't love it. It is a fairly cheap actually matte drugstore bronzer, but it can be a little orangy and it's not very pigmented.
So I might buy it again, because it does go on very nicely with a wet brush but that's not always convenient. It's worth a try, but not the best drugstore bronzer out there.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/3/2012 12:32:00 PM More reviews by Jglazee

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Green

The pigmentation in this bronzer is amazing. It's a bit red toned. There is a bit of shimmer, but it doesnt bother me. I like to use this for an all-over bronzy look, not for contouring. It can pull off orange, so be careful! I do wish that the packaging was more like the NYC sunny bronzer that is like a compact.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/29/2012 3:28:00 PM More reviews by kxtreme16

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I actually enjoyed this product for the price. The color comes off as glowy and natural, not glittery or like a disco ball, like most bronzers I've come across. The packaging is poor, the lid's already cracked and delicate. If it had better packaging, definitely 5 stars!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/29/2012 3:11:00 PM More reviews by eden788

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Great product, gives me a great natural glow, it's matte and I love it! it doesn't look shiny on me, it looks natural because it's a matte bronzer !
love love love it!!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/21/2012 11:44:00 AM More reviews by Sarsonator

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This stuff is great! I also bought the Guerlain Bronzing powder in 00, but that's $50 and it's going back! This bronzer is nearly the same color, and is a fraction of the cost. The lid isn't the best, for this price, who cares? Works great for contouring (I'm nw15) and I'm very happy with this purchase.