Bourjois Delice de Poudre Bronzing Powder

4.2

Ingredients: Talc, Nylon-12, Octyldodecyl Neopentanoate, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Lauroyl Lysine, Magnesium Myristate, Magnesium Stearate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Parfum (Fragrance), PEG-8, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Ascorbic Acid, Citric Acid, Benzyl Benzoate, Coumarin, Limonene, Linalool, may contain: CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Mica

on 12/30/2012 4:11:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I'm really on the fence with this one. Pro's for me are the colour - it's not orangey AT ALL, and the smell is amazing! I also quite like the packaging and it is reasonably cheap (I got mine for NZ$15). Con's are that it seems to be packed in so tightly that it is really difficult to get the product on my brush, I have to press SO HARD to get anything out at all and it has gone quite... creamy? Instead of being a powder now? Which can make my face have that horrible 'dirty' look instead of bronzed. It doesn't seem to stay on my face as long as I would like either. I bought this to use as an everyday bronzer as I was getting through my HG NARS Laguna and it is just SO expensive here (NZ$60+), but I have ended up using it just on my neck and chest area instead because it just doesn't compare. I won't repurchase, I'll just have to save for another Laguna :/

I really wanted to love this product because of the adorable packaging, the chocolate shape and scent and the tiny gold flecks running through the product (I own shade 52).
Despite all this, it sucks.
For $30 australian dollars, I expected this product to deliver, but mine is constantly sealing over and is as hard as a rock!
I have to use my cheap, scratchy brush with a heavy hand to get any colour payoff!
Really dissapointed, because this product is too hard to work with. Heck, my $3 elf bronzer is softer than this. :(

on 12/2/2012 4:02:00 PM

I have this in shade 51 it is a warm toned light brown with a small amount of shimmer running through it. I really liked it when I first got it but after using it for about a month I could no longer get any product onto my brush.
The bronzer is packed in so tightly that it does not cling to my brush. I've tried various brushes from fluffy to the most dense and it makes no difference, the product is too hard and I have to scrape the product to loosen it up. I can hardly get it to swatch on my finger! Nice colour, but completely unusable.

Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Medium

Such a lovely product! It gives a beautiful colour payoff and a dense amount of product too. Has no orange undertones but it gives a sunkissed golden glow.. Will definitely be buying this holy grail product again and again.

on 11/16/2012 3:26:00 PM

My shade: 52 (the darker of the two shades)

Pros:
You get a lot, and I mean A LOT, of product for your money here.
Smells wonderful, but not overpowering.
Very soft powder.
Little excess powder lost during application with a brush.
Lasts 7-8 hours.
Had mine for about 4-5 months and I've barely made a dent after wearing it nearly everyday.
Packaging is sleek and looks lovely.

Cons:
Although there isn't much shimmer, it is still too shimmery for my liking.

on 10/17/2012 5:39:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I have this in shade 51 this bronzer is one of the best drugstore bronzers out there it is matte and smells amazing it doesn't look orange at all and is perfect for contouring every girls needs one of these in her makeup bag

on 10/4/2012 8:59:00 AM

Hair: Black, Other, Coarse

Best. Bronzer. Ever.
FYI I have this in 52. Surprisingly, it turns out matte (which I like), natural-looking when applied, the color last a long time, and best of all...smells AMAZING. I just like my makeup to smells nice and I happen to like foody scent. And this smells like coconut and vanilla. Sooo good I wanna lick it everytime! The packaging sucks though (because it's just cardboard with magnetic clasp), mine's already broken (nothing tape can't fix though). But I gotta say, when I saw that cute packaging with the product looking like chocolate bars...I'm sold. Cutest packaging for bronzer. Unfortunately it's a bit expensive here in Indonesia, got it for IDR 210,000 (approx USD 20). I love Bourjois.
My HG bronzer, seriously. I wear it religiously. Love love love it.

on 8/24/2012 12:56:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Gives a natural glow and I feel that this product lasts all day. Would buy again, its a must have!!!

on 8/12/2012 12:50:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

This is my Holy Grail bronzer of all time. It's a really natural bronze colour that gives a beautiful glowy finish and it is perfect for contouring the face.. It's very matte which can problematic for some people, it's not as shimmery as it appears in the pan. I find that the smell is a real treat-it makes the application very enjoyable.

on 7/18/2012 7:55:00 AM

This is a great go-to bronzer. I use it every day and it's pretty fool-proof. I love the convenience of the magnetic close lid and even though it looks a little glittery in the pan, it goes on matt with no muddiness. AND it smells good. Win/win.

Popular Bronzers