August 1, 2014 | 1835 users online

Bronzers - Bourjois - Delice de Poudre

rated 5 of 5 on 4/7/2012 12:27:00 PM More reviews by giggles1972

All I can saw is that this is my HOLY GRAIL bronzer. I would sleep with this product. Will Definitly repurchase. In the winter this is a life saver when I am really pale. I dont have too have 2 different foundations for different seasons. I use my regular foundation and just apply the bronzer so I dont look so white. And in the summer, this gives me such a great tan look without looking fake. LOVE

rated 5 of 5 on 3/14/2012 9:08:00 PM More reviews by beccal30

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

After months of my friend raving to me about this product i finally caved in and bought it. At first I didnt realise there were two different shades (because im an idiot) and so ended up picking up the darker shade. I have very pale 'scottish' skin but the product has been amazing. It smells brilliant and is amazing value for money. I only use a tiny amount and blend it well and it gives me the glow my skin so desperately needs. I have since tried the lighter shade and found its too gold and a bit more shimmery than the dark shade, and almost makes me look a bit orange, so i would definately reccommend the darker shade no matter what skin tone you have!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/27/2012 1:47:00 PM More reviews by gemski107

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

This bronzer is great...I'm an avid MAC bronzer user, but a friend recommended this for everyday use as it is so much cheaper and can be bought from any high street chemist. I am so impressed with the quality for the price.
Only downside is that there is no mirror!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/25/2012 8:06:00 PM More reviews by MsBeatrixKiddo

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This has been my favourite bronzer for a while now, I am tanned and mixed race and use the darker shade (52) as it's only fractionally darker than my own skin tone and gives me a nice healthy glow if I'm a bit tired or haven't seen the sun for a while.

PROS
It has a very subtle amount of shimmer which is just enough to give the sunkissed look without making your skin look glittery in any way.
It also goes on quite subtly and builds well so you can decide how much of a bronzed look you want.
It copes well with my oily skin, lasts a good few hours and never settles anywhere which is a massive bonus to me.
It smells sweet and slightly chocolatey but isn't overpowering
It lasts AGGGGES
I have found I can reapply without ever getting the "caked on" look and it have never given me a breakout

CONS
The packaging looks cute when you buy it but since it is essentially cardboard, it gets bashed up quite easily.
If like me you carry bronzer around in your handbag make sure it's in a little pouch as the little magnetic strip which holds the palette closed isn't particularly strong and mine occasionally opens in my bag and causes a mess
There's no mirror...I've seen much cheaper bronzers include a mirror and the palette is more than big enough for one. I would forgive the other little cons if this one was fixed!

Overall the colour, quality, smell and the fact it lasts so long means I have already repurchased this before and will do again. It really is worth overlooking the minor downsides, especially if you can find it on sale anywhere!

rated 3 of 5 on 1/30/2012 10:05:00 AM More reviews by SAA2

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I got this bronzer in #52
And I'm loving it!
It's not orange at all, it has shimmer to it but you can't even tell.
The color is really pretty, it makes the skin look glowy and healthy!
Smells like chocolate and it looks like a chocolate bar! how cute!!
I use it as an eyeshadow! works perfect
The only thing I dislike about this bronzer is that it wears off quickly.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/19/2012 11:59:00 PM More reviews by le1chi

First of all, this bronzer is wayyy too overpriced in Canada, so instead I got a friend from the UK to send me one instead. I got this bronzer in #52 and I've been using it frequently. It looks a bit shimmery in the pan but it doesn't really show on the skin. Perfect for my skin tone and it gives a nice bronze glow. The smell is ok, it doesn't really bother me.

The only thing is that it's really hard to get a lot of product. I practically had to etch the top layer so I can get a decent amount.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/5/2012 8:06:00 PM More reviews by phospholipid

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I came across this bronzer from Lisa Eldridge videos and boy, I'm really impressed! Finding a matte bronzer is rather hard, compound that by finding something suitable for fair skin. This one fits the bill for both!

The texture is rather dry I find but not too terribly layered on top of my sunscreen. It goes on totally matte although I can see some hint of shimmer particles on the compact, not much at all. The bronzer leans warm/neutral on my warm-toned skin. The scent is deliciously foody. Shade #51 suits my fair, NC25 skin.

Overall will buy again but alas! Bourjois is not readily available in the US. It took me months to finally ask a family member to purchase this for me from Canada.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/2/2012 5:21:00 PM More reviews by eleanorheartsmakeup

I like this bronzer however I don't find it partiularly amazing. It smells delicious but I don't find that neccessary for a bronzer.. It's kind of orange toned which I find looks quite unnatural and needs to be blended well. I wouldn't repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/26/2011 1:11:00 PM More reviews by Lauramad

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is actually my first bronzer, and i absolutely love it. I love the smell, the texture, the colour(52), practically everything about this bronzer is great. The ONLY downfall is not about the product, its actually about what they say on the side! It says in the 1st sentence "apply with THE brush" which sort of states, apply with the brush that comes with the bronzer. I didnt need a brush so that was fine, but they could have said apply with a bronzer brush or a brush because at first I thought I had bought one that didnt have a brush.
I will definately buy this again :) and i am really happy about it! :)

rated 1 of 5 on 11/26/2011 10:48:00 AM More reviews by ObiWannaBe

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This bronzer does an okay job if applied very lightly, so lightly that it doesn't really do anything. If you apply anything more than the smallest amount it looks orange and unnatural, so basically either it doesn't show up or it shows up in a bad way. Considering I hate the smell too this bronzer doesn't get much love from me. Pity, cause I love the packaging; I think the chocolate theme is really cool, it just didn't work for me

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No