December 20, 2014 | 1128 users online

Shampoo - Pantene - ICE SHINE

image 0image 1image 2

rated 2 of 5 on 12/1/2009 5:40:00 PM More reviews by booyaga

Its ok... I guess. Doesn't really do much. But it does clean the hair nicely.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/8/2009 1:16:00 PM More reviews by Lynsi01

I've been using this for close to 3 weeks. I picked it up because I need to switch to a cheaper shampoo, and my hair's been messed up since pregnancy. My hair is fine but dense, falls flat easily, and gets greasy by the end of the day.

I would definitely not recommend this shampoo for those with dry hair. It does thoroughly clean. The first few times I used it my hair was rather tangly and dry feeling, but repeated use has made it a lot better. I am using this in conjunction with the conditioner. It seems to make my hair much smoother and less rough feeling, in fact it's so silky and shiny that I have a hard time keeping ponytail holders in! And I can't stop touching it. My hair does have tons of added shine too. I think I'm gonna try sticking with this one for a while!

rated 1 of 5 on 10/11/2009 2:57:00 AM More reviews by greech1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I've always had extremely healthy hair - thick, shiny, generally devoid of split ends. Then I went off to college, and I had to buy shampoo at the store on campus. I used Ice Shine for a month or two, and HUGE split ends had appeared in my hair, which was no longer shiny or manageable. Easily the worst product I have ever used.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/3/2009 7:33:00 PM More reviews by iloveelf

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I've tried other Pantene products before, but I seem to have a very negative reaction to this one. My hair started getting split ends and falling off in large chunks during shower. I think it's an allergic reaction? Anyways I don't use Pantene at all. It smells great though!

rated 1 of 5 on 10/3/2009 9:05:00 AM More reviews by MeganLouise

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I hate this shampoo. One of the worst I've ever bought. After using it collectively with the conditioner my hair was a big, tangly, mess. It felt like I'd left conditioner in it because of the residue left over but washing it a second time did nothing to remove that feeling. My hair felt dirty and was really hard to brush.

A one slight positive I suppose could be that because of how tangled it made my hair, it gave it quite a lot of volume and my hair was big all day, however blow drying it was a nightmare so the results were a big, tatty, kinky hairstyle.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/12/2009 2:07:00 PM More reviews by XomakeupjunkyXo

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I bought this because I needed a shampoo that was a little drier or a bit on the clarifying side. I use a ridiculously heavy conditioner on my bleached hair and I need to remove build up. Really the only reason I tried this is because the package is so pretty and enticing. It also smells really good. Don't buy this if you expect moisture, but if you need just a basic shampoo this is it! Also, I didn't see much in the way of shine, but that's really not what I bought it for.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/2/2009 10:20:00 PM More reviews by renyun

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Both the shampoo and conditioner worked wonders on my hair. I have oily hair and this really controlled the greasiness while leaving my hair with a healthy, glowing shine. Will definitely purchase again~ :) The only problem was the price.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/19/2009 12:10:00 PM More reviews by SZQueue

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I think maybe the negative reviews are for the Ice Shine Shampoo and not the 2-in-1 Ice Shine?? I'm going to request that a new product be added...

rated 5 of 5 on 8/16/2009 3:38:00 AM More reviews by beangu

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I am not sure why everyone hated this shampoo so much. I have thin hair that gets greasy by the end of the day and when I use this shampoo, I can skip a day of shampoo! It also gives my hair body and doesn't weigh it down like other 'straight' or 'sleek' shampoos that are just too heavy for my hair.

The only thing I am a little worried about is the amount of sodium lauryl and sodium laureth sulfate that it contains which I hear isn't good for hair. I will still use this product as it really tames my oily hair and the price is just unbeatable!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/10/2009 11:58:00 PM More reviews by Bambie_Blonde

~ This shampoo is gorgeous- it gives my hair gorgeous shine and makes it feel so soft! :) I really have to credit my BF, when he shops he always picks up stuff on sale and he said this seemed 'my style' LOL and he was right! A little bit of this lathers up very nicely and it does not leave my hair dry as hay after rinsing it off (most shampoo's are notorious for this) I use my Garnier leave in conditioner after this and together the two leave my hair soft, shiny and just fantastic. I'm really happy with this product! :) ~

*UPDATE*

This is now my Holy Grail shampoo- this makes my hair so shiny and gorgeous! and its a great price of course =D I highly rec this product.