Pantene ICE SHINE

2.8

Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Citric Acid, Sodium Citrate, Sodium Xylenesulfonate, Fragrance, Cocamide MEA, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Benzoate, Tetrasodium EDTA, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, PEG 60 Almond Glycerides, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Linoleamidopropyl PG Dimonium Chloride Phosphate, Panthenol, Panthenyl Ethyl Ether, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone

Skin: Normal, Tan, Cool

I never really used Pantene, because everyone kept telling me crap about how it supposedly coats your hair with wax or whatever... My mom has used Pantene products for years though, and she honestly has the thickest, shiniest hair I've ever seen on anyone outside of a hair commercial... so I decided to try it, because if it works for my mom it can't be that bad.

I got the Ice Shine because my hair is thin, dull, dry and anything but shiny. That and the fact that it was on sale.

Anyways. I was so excited to use it, and when I finally did, I fell in love. I'm definately sticking with this for a while. I dont know how well the shampoo works on it's own, but I use it with the Ice Shine conditioner (thats how it was designed to be used) and my hair SHINES. Like for real, my hair is soo over processed and dry lately I didn't think it would do much, but my hair is actually reflecting light (aka shine) and looks super healthy! I can't wait to wash my hair again. Highly recommend.

Its ok... I guess. Doesn't really do much. But it does clean the hair nicely.

I've been using this for close to 3 weeks. I picked it up because I need to switch to a cheaper shampoo, and my hair's been messed up since pregnancy. My hair is fine but dense, falls flat easily, and gets greasy by the end of the day.

I would definitely not recommend this shampoo for those with dry hair. It does thoroughly clean. The first few times I used it my hair was rather tangly and dry feeling, but repeated use has made it a lot better. I am using this in conjunction with the conditioner. It seems to make my hair much smoother and less rough feeling, in fact it's so silky and shiny that I have a hard time keeping ponytail holders in! And I can't stop touching it. My hair does have tons of added shine too. I think I'm gonna try sticking with this one for a while!

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I've always had extremely healthy hair - thick, shiny, generally devoid of split ends. Then I went off to college, and I had to buy shampoo at the store on campus. I used Ice Shine for a month or two, and HUGE split ends had appeared in my hair, which was no longer shiny or manageable. Easily the worst product I have ever used.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I've tried other Pantene products before, but I seem to have a very negative reaction to this one. My hair started getting split ends and falling off in large chunks during shower. I think it's an allergic reaction? Anyways I don't use Pantene at all. It smells great though!

I hate this shampoo. One of the worst I've ever bought. After using it collectively with the conditioner my hair was a big, tangly, mess. It felt like I'd left conditioner in it because of the residue left over but washing it a second time did nothing to remove that feeling. My hair felt dirty and was really hard to brush.

A one slight positive I suppose could be that because of how tangled it made my hair, it gave it quite a lot of volume and my hair was big all day, however blow drying it was a nightmare so the results were a big, tatty, kinky hairstyle.

I bought this because I needed a shampoo that was a little drier or a bit on the clarifying side. I use a ridiculously heavy conditioner on my bleached hair and I need to remove build up. Really the only reason I tried this is because the package is so pretty and enticing. It also smells really good. Don't buy this if you expect moisture, but if you need just a basic shampoo this is it! Also, I didn't see much in the way of shine, but that's really not what I bought it for.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Both the shampoo and conditioner worked wonders on my hair. I have oily hair and this really controlled the greasiness while leaving my hair with a healthy, glowing shine. Will definitely purchase again~ :) The only problem was the price.

I think maybe the negative reviews are for the Ice Shine Shampoo and not the 2-in-1 Ice Shine?? I'm going to request that a new product be added...

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I am not sure why everyone hated this shampoo so much. I have thin hair that gets greasy by the end of the day and when I use this shampoo, I can skip a day of shampoo! It also gives my hair body and doesn't weigh it down like other 'straight' or 'sleek' shampoos that are just too heavy for my hair.

The only thing I am a little worried about is the amount of sodium lauryl and sodium laureth sulfate that it contains which I hear isn't good for hair. I will still use this product as it really tames my oily hair and the price is just unbeatable!

Top Rated Pantene Products