April 17, 2014 | 1427 users online

Shampoo - Clairol - Herbal Essences - Color Me Happy

rated 1 of 5 on 7/7/2009 8:38:00 AM More reviews by Lana86

DRYING! not as drying as the cream formulas like the "no more breakage" one, but still a crap for me.
smells like the old one with roses, i think it's the same one.
herbal essences is just not for me, i won't buy any of their products in the future...

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 6/21/2009 11:48:00 PM More reviews by fuzzysham

I bought this a while back because I LOVE the conditioner, and figured even if the shampoo is clear and a little stripping the conditioner would easily balance it out. Boy was I wrong, even with all my conditioning this shampoo totally dried out my hair. It was awful :( I've never ever thrown a bottle of full shampoo away but I threw this away cause it was terrible...however, the conditioner is amazing

rated 1 of 5 on 5/21/2009 11:27:00 AM More reviews by glitterbug01

I love the entire herbal essences line, except for their "color me happy" shampoo. This completely stripped my hair of color and dulled my color. Will not be purchasing again.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/11/2009 11:40:00 PM More reviews by Makemeup17

I really do love this shampoo and conditioner, i bought it one time when it was on sale and will continue too! i like to try different products to see whats out there but this will always be my go to shampoo and conditioner! it leaves my hair soft, smelling great and my color vibrant! i would recommend this product to anyone with color treated hair!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/16/2009 2:08:00 PM More reviews by flower5361

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I am a hair product junkie! I have enough in my closet to start my own shop (so I'm told), LOL. I have spent so much money buying expensive hair care products that I ended up giving away because they did not live up to my needs. Since going to a very short, texturized cut for my very straight, course hair along with regular colorings and highlightings, I am always on the lookout for a great product that won't weigh down or dry out my hair further. I was shopping in Walmart one afternoon, and came across Herbal Essences Color Me Happy 2-1 shampoo/conditioner. I am trying to save money by not having to buy 2 bottles (shampoo & conditioner), since I also use a leave in conditioner anyway after shampooing. I decided to give this a try, and I love it! My hair is left feeling very shiny, smooth, easy to style, and it seems my highlights look brighter. I have been using this for about 2 weeks, and so far, so good. It doesn't build up, either. After washing once or twice (depending on how much hair spray I had on), I towel dry, then apply my Goldwell kerasilk instant silk fluid. It leaves my hair feeling great! I style my hair with a styling spray and curling iron, and I'm done! I no longer use hair gels, mousses, etc. because they tend to weigh my hair down too much. The downside is the packaging. It seems the shampoo tends to leak down the side of the bottle too much, so you have to be careful to close the lid after using. Also, it seems that I need to use a little more shampoo to get the job done, but the price is so reasonable, it's not a big deal. The scent isn't overpowering, but a nice clean, fruity scent. I think this shampoo definitely holds its own next to the expensive brands! You can get this between $5.00 and $6.00, depending on where you shop.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/15/2009 3:39:00 AM More reviews by MalibuMands

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Other, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Blue

Iím really impressed with this. Iíve now been using this for a few weeks & the difference to my hair is remarkable.

As well as my (badly in need of a touch up) colour remaining bright, much less of my hair snaps & there are fewer knots. And my long hair has none to very little frizz, is smooth to the touch & when I pull a broken strand between my fingers it has elasticity to it, instead of snapping straight away like it used to.

The scent of this is divine & the price is fantastic. Iíll be re-buying.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/3/2009 11:28:00 PM More reviews by x3Artificial

This is the BEST shampoo I've ever used! The scent is heavenly, whenever I use it, my hair is just plain smooth. It's very inexpensive also, I like it. The only thing I have to say is the packaging quality. The look of the shampoo is tangly and fruity, but.. It runs out very fast. I just got this in the 2nd week of March, and I only have 3 more uses left. Otherwise, I love this shampoo.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/26/2009 10:39:00 PM More reviews by bstorm

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I'm in love! This smells amazing (kind of like the original Herbal Essences) and makes my highlighted hair super soft and shiny! Definitely try it; it's worth it and inexpensive!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/3/2009 8:11:00 AM More reviews by lygophilia

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Love this shampoo!! I wash my hair every day (I have short hair and use products, therefore wash of of necessity), it has not ruined my colour, nor faded my hair. It smells great, the packaging is fun and girly, inexpensive, and it is gentle. I always follow up with the conditioner so I have not noticed any excessive dryness.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/20/2009 10:47:00 AM More reviews by blondchick12

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Very happy with this. Got it on sale for a good deal. Leaves my hair feeling clean and helps to keep my color looking vibrant. I love the berry scent as well as the undertones of classic herbal essences fragrance.