April 16, 2014 | 1682 users online

Polishes - OPI - Mod About You

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/31/2010 8:53:00 AM More reviews by pretty_please

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

This color and I have a love hate relationship, sometimes it looks great on me and goes on well and sometimes it looks like ass on me and the app sucks (streaks and unevenness)....I'm not really sure what it is. But I kind of accept it for the times it does work for me and than its an awesome ugly pretty pastel pink look for my nails.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 7/30/2010 10:46:00 PM More reviews by SandieJackson

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

MOD ABOUT YOU IS the most gorgeous pink ever!!! It is my favorite OPI color in my 30+ collection. I agree with everyone that it does make you look tanned,i am a NW15 and it is the only nail polish that will make me look brown! I LOVE it!! I just bought a backup today because i am so afraid of not being able to find this color again! I get tons of compliments when i am wearing it, i love it because i know it looks good too :) haha! The formulation is in fact streaky and kinda thick which turns it into a huge mess but i just bought the OPI nail thinner just for this polish so i am hoping it will help because it is my ultimate favorite nail polish color!!!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/27/2010 9:40:00 PM More reviews by Witchitaito

MY FAV! Everytime I wear this polish it is NOTHING but a stream of COMPLIMETS! No matter how pale I may be (not a great tanner) it always makes me look tanned. It can be hard to apply going on a little streaky and bubbling if too thick. But after playing around I find if I do one coat before bed leave it for the night, a second coat in the morning with a top finish makes it the perfect opaque-ness and least amount of imperfections.
Haven't tried it on my toes yet but I'm sure it will look perfect there too!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/15/2010 1:17:00 PM More reviews by shopgirl82

This is one of my favorite colors. I was looking for a higher quality version of NYC "Polyester Pink" since the ladies at the salon seemed to hate the quality of that polish. This fits the bill times 10. It's a really pretty Barbie/Bubblegum pink color without shimmer. It's a nice creme color. I apply a white coat of paint, then 2 coats of this and it's great. It's probably in my top five favorite colors.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/26/2010 7:37:00 PM More reviews by kmaness930

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Love this color! especially for summer. really pops if you have tan skin. I'm not sure if it would do much for pale skin.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/18/2010 11:22:00 AM More reviews by SarahMcD

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Other Eyes: Brown

Very pale, cool pink that really pops against tan skin. Very opaque. I like the color, but it's really hard to work with - VERY streaky, runny, and prone to flaking. Shows every imperfection.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/8/2010 11:36:00 PM More reviews by gabriellavascocastro

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This color is great, I haven't got much of a tan yet this summer.. but the shade is such a white/light pale pink (while being completely opaque in one stroke) it makes my skin look tanned! And it's not!! YAY!!! :) I love this color I used it on my birthday (and many weeks after that) and it makes me look completely "barbie-like". It lasts, you might want two coats but it worked fine in one, dries well in a few minutes not long! Love it! It's such a opaque creme! Plus OPI makes really great formulation for nail polishes!
This is a great summer color, especially to offset a tan.. try it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/1/2010 11:22:00 AM More reviews by PolkaDotGlam

I looooove this color. This is perfect on a neutral/cool toned skin. It's a really pretty, "mod" super light pink that is almost white. I have it on my toes now! As always, OPI delivers with gorgous colors that go on smoothly.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/28/2010 12:13:00 PM More reviews by TheRedDeluge

This is an obnoxious pale cotton candy pink on my nails. It doesn't really compliment my skin and it is just ok. The bad part is that this formula is very hard to work with and needs three coats. I agree that it might suit someone with warmer skin tone.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/15/2010 11:23:00 PM More reviews by xxMakeUpJunkiexx

Love OPI nail polishes & MOD is a great go-to shade when its Summer & you're just not sure what you're in the mood for. Its a beautiful pink and it looks really classy and professional, especially if your nails are somewhat on the shorter side. I feel about MOD the same way I feel about a French mani: u cant go wrong because it goes well with everything!