OPI Mod About You

4.2

Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure

I ABSOLUTELY WOULD BUY THIS AGAIN! i love this color to death. It looks good on your toes and your finger nails. It looks amazing. It's one of my favorite nail polishes in the world. If i just had to have one i would own this color. It's amazing.

on 5/18/2011 1:22:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

This is one of my favorite PASTELS, so opaque, applies evenly. Every time I wear this, I get so many compliments.

Looks great with different skin tones. 3 coats does the best for this color. I also love this with the silver shatter, or even the black one :)

Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I love this polish!

A very pretty pastel pink with cool undertone. I love the fact that it is totally opaque - not sheer at all. I needed 3 coats to get it even. Reminds me of Strawberry Milkshake.

on 5/9/2011 7:26:00 PM

Love this product! Its the most perfect shade of opaque pastel pink ever!
I've been told its discontinued, which makes me really sad because its become my new favorite!
Like all OPI polishes, its got great coverage, fairly long lasting wear (especially if you base coat it and then top coat with Chip Skip)
Its amazing. I highly recommend it.

on 4/22/2011 8:50:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

My first review on MA! :) *must try with black shatter*

My aunty was wearing this colour on her toes the other day and I just HAD to get it! I got it from Farmers at a price of $25. I love the simple packaging of OPI, theres nothing better than looking at my growing collection of bottles standing side by side! The brush allows for a nice even application and there is no shedding of bristles.

The colour is a beautiful pastel/barbie pink. It reminds me of a pretty marshmellow pink. Perfect for summer but also looks lovely in winter. I have just tried the black shatter over it on my fingernails and it looks A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!! This is definitely a favourite!

on 4/16/2011 11:35:00 AM

This pink is to die for! I saw it on a girl in class and asked her what color it was and she didn't know. So I went to search for it. This was the color!!! I was so happy to find it. It is an opaque blue based bright/light pink. Looks great on every skintone especially tan!!! great spring color.

on 3/29/2011 6:50:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

This has become my HG polish. I love it- its so unique and I've never come across a baby pink colour quite like this before. Its a baby pink opaque and most of the other pinks ive tried have a transluscent quality but this is very definately opaque. I have pale skin and my hands look awesome with this on- it throws out a very 60's vibe- very Biba esque. I also love that it doesnt look overtly Barbie- as you might assume it would considering the colour is baby pink. It really does look cool and retro and its a nice change from my usual dark nails or french manicure. LOVE it :)

on 3/19/2011 12:24:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

I found on the first coat this particular color was quite streaky. But upon the second coat it looked much better. I agree with the reviewer below saying that a glitter coat on top of this color is very pretty. The second time I wore this color I topped with China Glaze "Fairy Dust" and it looks very pretty!

on 3/17/2011 9:43:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I love this nailpolish! It's such a cute colour, and looks good on all skin tones. Also looks really great with a silver or pink sparkle/glitter coat on top :)

on 3/16/2011 4:26:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

Mod About You is from the Bright Collection. This one is a light pink with blue under tone. It appears to be a cool pink/light lilac color. It takes at least three coats to become opaque and even. The drying power is great and it doesn't chip at all!

I find this color is very pastel. The formula looks chalky but smooth. It really give a big contrast to my warm olive skin tone. It looks wild on my fingers. But I guess it will look nice on toes too. I'm sure this color suits everyone. It really is a girly color.

Popular Polishes