Avon SuperFULL Mascara

3.4

on 3/4/2008 9:03:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm

Its a pretty good mascara!! I only need 1-2 coats lightly because it can get pretty clumpy (thats why I have taken 1 lippy off). Its the mascara I have been looking for since I dont like to pay Lancome prices. This mascara is dirt cheap for $4.99

This mascara volumizes without weighing down my lashes. It separates with minimal clumping. It doesn't smear or leave me with raccoon eyes. However, I hate the huge, ridiculous over sized packaging. The packaging is a bit of an overstatement and it takes up so much space. I like the mascara for times I want more drama but I find that it is dry and not very buildable.

on 2/24/2008 6:39:00 PM

I use this mascara daily. I had been using a d/s mascara, and I have thin lashes that are short. This mascara seperates them and lengthens them. It doesn't flake. I totally love it!

on 2/18/2008 4:28:00 PM

Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse

Loooove it! I have a very hard time finding a good mascara that won't cause nasty spider lashes when applied heavily to my short, straight and thin lashes. I have tried numerous drugstore mascaras and also the full Clinique line and none of them are as nice as SuperFULL. Voluminous was my former HG but it gets clumpy really quickly for me and the brush needed to be wiped down all the time too. I do need to be careful of how much moisturizer is under my eyes though or I sometimes get some smudges after 12+ hour wear. My results using SuperFull have been MUCH less clumpy and consistently near perfect versus a rare "awesome" day with Voluminous.

on 2/2/2008 6:05:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

Another mascara (I mean you, Lash Blast!) with a big bulky tube? What's going on with this? Its just a waste of space!

I bought this at the recommendation of Paula Begoun's latest book and I agree with her, this is very nice. I'm generally not a fan of Avon products, I'm not a snob, its just that they haven't performed well...until now. I have this in Black and Navy and I really like the Navy. It didn't smudge or smear but after years and years of eye makeup use I rarely rub or touch my eyes.

on 1/18/2008 1:38:00 AM

I love this mascara. I have it in 3 colors. I wear it almost everyday. It's great for the price. It coats well and goes on easily. I use 2 coats and I'm done. I find that it doesn't flake off at all. Of course if I rub my eyes it will smudge a bit but don't they all? It definitely lenghtens my lashes and makes me look like I have some! I really like it alot. I think it's one of the best Avon mascaras I have tried. This is my second favorite overall, the first being Tova but that's much more expensive and hard to find now. I would definitely recommend trying this one especially when it goes on sale.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

tried and hated this mascara. did nothing super and definitely did not make my lashes look full. it took 3 coats to even give the appearance of mascara application, and clumped and flaked to no end. tossed it after about a week.

on 12/29/2007 6:46:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Love it, going through my 3rd one already. Although it doesn't give me fuller eyelashes, it separates (catches every tiniest lash) and lenghtens what i have. It might flake by the evening, but only if you've been careless enough to have rubbed your eyes.
The brush is awesome, i never get clumps with it. It doesn't run when i've been caught in the rain, but at the same time it is very easy to remove with fingers & plain lukewarm water.
I've kept the brush to use for combing my lashes, when i'm occasionally using another mascaras.
Got it in a set with makeup remover liquid for about 7$ - it's a steal!

I really liked this mascara. I have long lashes and this helped seperate them at the ends, while at the same time highlighting them. Its subtle effect but I like it. Would definately buy it again. The good thing about Avon is they often have sales so if you're lucky you can get this for a super low price.

on 12/16/2007 2:23:00 AM

First coat made my lashes look scarce.
Second coat made my lashes look slightly darker, but still not good enough.
Third coat was applied and the mascara starts to clump.
Four hours later I found mascara on my bottom eye lid.
I tried very hard to give this product a chance but five days later it was in the bin.
Super bad mascara. Deserves 0 star.