September 19, 2014 | 1950 users online

Mascara - Rimmel - Lycra Lash Extender

rated 3 of 5 on 6/23/2010 1:24:00 AM More reviews by chococat1010

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I LOVE THIS MASCARA
though i still think there are better drugstore mascaras out there (like maybelline lash stiletto)
This mascara gives my short thin lashes AMAZING LENGTH <3. It doesn't clump and look natural rather than fake even if i have 2 or 3 coats on. SO CHEAP and you can find it anywhere.

Cons: doesn't hold curl and flake a bit at the end of the day

rated 3 of 5 on 6/14/2010 8:17:00 PM More reviews by ladyaek

AWFUL! The first time I applied it I wasn't impressed, so I figured, ok - let's give it a few more chances. I do notice it seperates my lashes but honestly, they fall flat! It doesn't make them thick enough, they look like little pin needles. It doesn't give them any lift or length. I tried combining with another mascara to thicken or lift my lashes but no luck. Rimmel doesn't usually let me down with mascara but this was a definite FAIL!

EDIT:
I gave this one 2 more lippies because I find that if I pair this with Rimmel's Sexy Curves mascara it works so much better. But by itself, this mascara is lame.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/13/2010 8:20:00 PM More reviews by kabanger

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

It does lengthen lashes some, mostly curls them. Doesn't do anything for volume or thickening. Good for daytime, not night.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/23/2010 11:33:00 PM More reviews by Scarlett0722

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I'm a mascara junkie, so of course I bought this. It's an ok mascara. I didn't find anything wowing about it. There are better mascaras out there.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/23/2010 10:54:00 PM More reviews by dnagirl

Picked this up the other day on a whim and I am so glad I did. Long and very natural looking lashes are easy to come by with this in your makeup drawer - and my lashes don't give it much to work with. Doesn't clump and may not offer the fullness that some want, but I like a feathery, natural look and this delivers. Curl is good, as well. Great for every day wear with no flaking and no smudging in sight at the end of the day. Washes off easily - all in all, a great find. I will buy it as long as they make it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/20/2010 3:05:00 AM More reviews by BlueSkiesAbove

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

OMG - TOTALLY! This is one of the best Rimmel mascaras that i have tried in a long time, this really works at building my lash and making it curl, i cant believe how defined they look without being spidery..this stuff is great..will repurchase so i dont run out ;) 5 lippies

rated 5 of 5 on 5/15/2010 11:01:00 PM More reviews by bbshopper

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

i have been looking for 2 years for a budget replacement for Lancome Defincils. I have found it. I already have good lashes so I like a lengthening, defining, a bit of glam, no flaking, easy to take off mascara. This fits the bill. I will buy it again. I wish it came in waterproof.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/12/2010 11:21:00 AM More reviews by dre517

I am really impressed with this mascara's curl factor. It is great when I don't have the time to curl my lashes. I wish that it gave a little more fullness, but it is a great everyday mascara. Doesn't flake or smear throughout the day.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/8/2010 2:58:00 PM More reviews by tgchi

The brown is difficult to find, but this is my favorite mascara, when I can find it.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/22/2010 4:49:00 AM More reviews by Chencake

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

this is one of my favourites! it works very well with my lashes. i really like the formula, it doesnt budge at all until i decide to take it off. no smudgies no flakes. it seperates my lashes and gives it volume and length. i dont think this would work too well with very thin sparse lashes though, my friend gave it a try (chinese. with thin lashes) and it clumped up like crazy on her. as with all mascaras, the consistency of mascaras become thicker the longer you own it, interestingly, i find that this one works best (for me) during midlife of the mascara (if i use the same mascara everyday, it takes me about 3-4 months before i chuck it, so by "midlife" i mean around 1.5 - 2 months)
i always like to try new mascaras, but i've bought this particular one twice now =]