October 23, 2014 | 915 users online

Dry Shampoo - Oscar Blandi - Pronto Dry Shampoo

rated 5 of 5 on 2/16/2011 6:27:00 PM More reviews by PeepBunnies

My hair is dark brown and this does not make my hair look ashy and it smells great. Just like fresh lemons. The key is to apply to your scalp first. Then tip your head over and massage your scalp with your fingertips while shaking your hair a bit. This is the most important part: use a natural bristle brush like a boar bristle brush. It says this on the bottle! If you use a regular brush you will have ashy spots. The densely packed boar bristles will distribute the powder from the roots down evenly. Then if the length of your hair is still oily, apply the powder sparingly to it. You could try applying a little powder to the brush itself and then brush it in. This is a little pricy, but it's much better than anything I've used and a little goes a long way. Do not get this product confused with the spray version. The powder is much much better especially with my thin hair. The spray might be better for curly, thick hair.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/31/2011 4:57:00 PM More reviews by MamtaAUB

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Love, love, LOVE this. I have tried almost every type of dry shampoo out there..sprays/powders...and this just fits the bill for everything a dry shampoo should be.

I have fine/thin hair..and this product instantly perks up my hair with body and volume on day 2-6 post wash (yes I only wash my hair once a week..max twice). I can go for a run and shower..and use this in my hair and it restores my hair style pre-run. It's like magic!!

I have tried other powders (fekkai, alterna)..and let me tell you..if you want volume/style and clean hair..buy this! the 2.5 oz will last you forever.

if you're in a pinch..just use plain corn starch for a cheaper alternative!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/11/2011 1:53:00 AM More reviews by Desiree12

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I bought this product a long time ago to pack in my gym bag. I have very naturally dark, thick, curly hair that I typically wear straight. I'm always trying to extend the length of my blow out so I had decided to try dry shampoo. I've used Psssssst, but felt that it leaves my scalp feeling greasier. Though I am stubborn and have tried it a few more times. But i always go back to this product. This dry shampoo soaks up the oil, is very easy to use, and has a lemony scent that fades relatively quick.

I bought the small bottle and was very happy to find that it was filled to the top, so you definitely get a lot of product. My advice when using this is to take a rattail comb or you can use the nozzle of the bottle itself, to separate sections in your hair, apply the powder directly on your scalp and a little on the hair itself, and rub it in with your finger tips, lightly. Then once you're done, brush your hair through. Hope it helps!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/27/2010 10:52:00 PM More reviews by Sarah92007

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This product is very great. It makes your hair look like it did 2 days ago. I have very oily hair and this is a good thing to use to freshen it up, and you dont even need a lot. To me, the only downside is the smell. It sort of smells like lemon cleaning products. I purchased this for 11 dollars, and use it quite often, and i still have a lot of product left. It is also filled to the top wich is good, they are not stingy on the product giving. I would deffinitly recommend

rated 2 of 5 on 12/19/2010 4:54:00 PM More reviews by chrispbacon

I got the small bottle and it did not remove oil from my greasy roots, it just made it more greasy. I did not like this very much, but it did smell good.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/21/2010 10:17:00 PM More reviews by thepinkninja

I bought the 3.2 oz because I read great reviews on it. It was ok with the oil management but I wished that it got rid of dandruff. Overall ok rating however I got it for $20. It didn't make my hair smell like lemons, I will not buy it again and next time try Psstt!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/19/2010 12:06:00 AM More reviews by Miissoni

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This has saved me so many times, it's a necessity. I have the travel-sized one because I don't need to use much powder at once, so it lasts forever. Just make sure you only use a little at a time, and completely rub it into your roots, and there will be no white powder visible. It's quite simple. And run a brush through your hair before & after. It's a great solution to drying out your hair with daily shampooing. I don't mind the scent, it's slightly citrusy. Just make sure you shampoo well then next time, because it can cause buildup (by nature of the product). Plus it adds volume!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 11/11/2010 2:30:00 PM More reviews by Miaoudeminou

I tried this ages ago. I have dark brown hair. Anything white is going to be obvious and make my hair look ashy. This just didn't work for me. It absorbed oil but I was left with ashy hair. I also didn't like how messy it is. I tried using it to just put it on my roots but that didn't work. I had to dump it in my hand which made a mess. I also didn't like the smell and felt like I was using a household cleaner in my hair.

I'll stick to Batiste.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/11/2010 1:45:00 PM More reviews by lilhoneyprincess6

This is a great dry shampoo! This stuff allows me to go days without washing my hair! No greasy feeling and beautiful perfect hair!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/28/2010 11:14:00 AM More reviews by Mittengirl

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Tres voluminous & quite poufy are the results if you like that sort of thing :-)

But in a good way! I use a smattering of this on my roots every AM even on days that I wash my hair. It gives my hair a ton of volume and dimension. My hair feels naked without it.

If you want to look like the ladies in Texas (and I do..by the way) this is the product for you :-)

I love it. It smells like lemons too.