July 25, 2014 | 1845 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Sephora - Eye make-up remover

rated 2 of 5 on 11/8/2007 1:13:00 PM More reviews by lovcatxoxo

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Ive used clinique for awhile but this wasnt that expensive so I thought I would try it. IT SUCKS! Burns my eyes so bad and i dont have sensitive eyes....blurrs my vision....doesnt remove makeup....total waste.....i only use it to take makeup off other areas of my body like for halloween.....crappiest stuff ever!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 10/12/2007 5:36:00 PM More reviews by beemoody

This was one of the worst MU removers i've ever used - not only did it sting my eyes but it was hard to get out of the container and i had to practically scrub my eyes to get the MU off. I don't recommend it.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/5/2007 8:46:00 AM More reviews by chelseaxhotel

This product burned my skin (which doesn't tend to be sensitive). Didn't remove the makeup until the 10th application. Drug store eye MU removers work way better at half the price.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/9/2007 4:59:00 PM More reviews by tinachillout

this eye remover really does its job. it makes waterproof eye makeup remove quickly without let you feel greasy. But, if you have sensitive eye. you will feel sore after you are using for a while. its good and fast but you might feel unconfortableif you have sensitive eye.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/8/2007 10:21:00 PM More reviews by metdiva

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is an awesome eye makeup remover. As long as it can take off all of my waterproof eye makeup it is good. It at times blurs my vision, but it is only one thing I have to deal with.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/15/2007 11:22:00 PM More reviews by lbattagl16

I used to swear by this stuff! Sadly, I ran out and went to my nearest Sephora to buy a replacement and found new packaging. Upon using that night at home, I realized they changed the formula and it not longer works the wonders it used to. I hardly had to use any product before, and it didn't irritate my eyes. Now, I have to use a TON of the stuff and scrub. Needless to say, my contacts always like me in the morning. SEPHORA bring back the old stuff.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 3/16/2007 10:12:00 PM More reviews by manslayerliz

This eyemakeup remover USED to be my HG. It came in a cute bottle, it smelled wonderful, and it worked perfectly. However, recently a bought one of the ugly reformulated bottles, and OMG, it's TERRIBLE!!!!! It doesn't smell good anymore, and it doesn't remove ANY of my eyeliner or mascara! As a matter of fact, it just makes my makeup cling to my lids more stubbornly. NOT COOL, SEPHORA! BRING BACK THE OLD FORMULA!

rated 1 of 5 on 3/16/2007 9:35:00 PM More reviews by saralou

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I used to use this eye makeup remover with no problems. Then I ran out and had to re-buy -- but the packaging was different. (Instead of a cute, rounded bottle with a vintage-y, round screw-top, it's now in a very 80s, ugly bottle with a big black screw top.) The formula must have changed, too, because it no longer removes eye makeup. I have to absolutely saturate a cotton ball with this liquid, and even then a good portion of my eye makeup sticks stubbornly to my eyelids. This is fine for removing shadow, but it will NOT work on my liquid liner or one coat of mascara (Urban Decay liner and Shu mascara, if anyone is looking for a long-lasting combination!)

Anyway, I've already ruined one set of pillowcases. I don't wear a lot of makeup, but enough sticks around after using this worthless remover that I've smudged on the pillowcases (even after washing my face!) Most mornings begin with me soaking another cottonball and scrubbing away at my eye makeup -- I go through the whole ordeal AGAIN in the a.m. in the hopes that I'll finally get it all off! This is a totally worthless product. Just using plain water would be more effective. I'll never buy it again. This was about $6, I think, for 4.22 fl oz. A good price, but an awful deal because I essentially paid for nothing.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/28/2006 10:27:00 PM More reviews by maureen01

This eye makeup remover is great. It smells great, is non-irritating and gets rid of all my eye makeup completely. I love it.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/22/2006 9:34:00 PM More reviews by jf813

A great eye makeup remover. The small one is $4. You can't beat that!