November 23, 2014 | 2073 users online

Moisturizers - Olay - Complete All Day Moisturize Cream with Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 15 Sensitive

image 0image 1image 2

rated 1 of 5 on 8/30/2009 3:23:00 AM More reviews by flyingkitt

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I loved the old version of this cream. It was pretty much the only face cream with SPF that did not irritate my skin at all that I stuck with it for years. However, to my disappointment, I bought one jar with the new formula and it was absolutely horrible -- hard to absorb, left a greasy feel and made my face look shiny. What is the worst is that, once a reliable go-to product, it now breaks me out. I felt completely betrayed after being loyal to the original formula for years. Unless Olay brings the old version back, I will never buy this product again.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 1 of 5 on 8/15/2009 6:08:00 PM More reviews by miaaaaa

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

The reason why this product has a high rating is because 98% of the reviews are reviewing the original product, not the new formula. I loyally used this lotion everyday for 5 years and am sorry to say that they changed the formula. The new formula is absolutely horrible. Greasy, awful strong sunscreen smell (even though the SPF is still 15), and it leaves your face extremely oily looking. It also broke me out and I never break out. Why mess with a great product? And it was also more expensive than it was before. This is a total waste of money.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 8/5/2009 12:13:00 AM More reviews by TakenByHim

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I was especially interested in this because it is fragrance free and inexpensive. It's marketed as fragrance free but I think it has a very faint perfumelike scent to it but nothing very noticeable or strong. I have dry skin and this did not provide enough moisture. It does not seem to sink into skin well. I kept using anyways because I just didn't have time to look for a new moisturizer but now that summer has arrived, I am getting bad reactions from this. I sometimes go for long walks in the sun and lately, my face would itch afterwards especially the nose area and my face is by no means sensitive. Now that I've switched to another product, the itching is no more. I would not buy this again...wish I still have the receipt so that I can return.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 7/26/2009 3:35:00 PM More reviews by Sweetest_Taboo

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

I bought the new formulation, and I do not like it at all. It smells strongly of sunscreen, and it feels greasier going on the face. I really liked the old version...I don't know why companies have to mess up a good thing. Oh well...

EDIT: I am now using Trader Joe's Enrich facial lotion, which is exactly like the old version. Love it! Check out my Trader Joe's review if you're interested.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/19/2009 12:12:00 AM More reviews by BroknHeartSmudgedEyeliner

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Super fricken cheap. $9 for a big bottle. I have dry cheeks with a slightly oily t-zone. This does make my face look/feel a little greasy but I just let it sink in and its fine. Moisturizes the same as a $30+

rated 4 of 5 on 7/12/2009 4:26:00 PM More reviews by sopheee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I use this everyday with 2-3 drops of jojoba oil. Otherwise, it's too drying, and too whitish. I like that it doesn't irritate my skin, and god knows how difficult it was for me to find something with sunscreen that wont break me out! So, as a sunscreen I rate it high, but as a moisturizer by itself it's not very effective.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/10/2009 11:44:00 PM More reviews by yoyocanary

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I have used this moisturizer since childhood because it is what my mother has always used. Now I've realized that my skin needs more moisture than what this gives. A little bit of this goes a long way, so it's pretty easy on the wallet as it is inexpensive in the first place. One bottle will last for a very long time (6+ months) with daily use. I would say it's a very good product for someone with normal (not dry) skin who doesn't want to throw down a lot of cash for a basic moisturizer.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/10/2009 11:28:00 PM More reviews by jeanineteneleven

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

I've used this moisturizer once and I loved it! the only reason I didn't go back to it last time because it was out of stock when I was buying, but I wish I had waited for it.

I have combination skin, and this moisturizer gave a nice balance between moisturizing but didn't make my face feel greasy whatsoever; I've found with some companies in the past that the moisturizers leave a bit of a residue (and it's not the result of using too much because I use too little moisturizer if anything), but I didn't have that problem with this product. Some mornings, I tried blending it with my foundation and it went on really well; I hardly had to wait for my skin to absorb the moisturizer before doing the rest of my makeup.

I like the size of the bottle (neither too big to pack nor too small that you have to replace it every other week) and it's a pretty good price. I like that it has SPF 15, and I was very pleased to find that it had both UVA and UVB protection. The only reason I've given this 4/5 is that I haven't used it in a couple months and I want to try it again before I call it my HG of moisturizers.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/5/2009 9:03:00 PM More reviews by YourSweetFantasy

This is a good product. It is my staple moisturizer currently.

Pros:
-light
-doesn't break me out (hallelujah)

Cons:
-white tint
-not very moisturizing

Overall, I am still searching for my HG. I will use this till I find it or something better.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/24/2009 9:26:00 PM More reviews by renyun

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

A good product for those who has really sensitive skin. It doesn't contain any harsh ingredients which is a plus for those with sensitive skin. For me who has both sensitive and combination skin, this moisturizer actually made my face appear more oily especially around T-zone area. I find that it was not as moisturizing as I expected; my cheeks were often still very much dry. Overall this product is great for those with sensitive, normal skin.

**This product is now discontinued.