E.L.F. Essential Wet Gloss Lash & Brow Clear Mascara

4.3

Price: $

Price: $

Aqua(Water), PVP, Hydroxyethyl Cellulose, Polyacrylic Acid, PEG-8, Triethanolamine, Methylparaben, Propylparaben

on 11/18/2013 3:37:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

I love it! It's great for taming ones eyebrows with. It keeps your eyebrows in place all day. Because it's only a dollar, I like to buy multiples. As, I don't ever want to run out.

on 11/16/2013 10:58:00 AM

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

I really like the brow gel. My brows look natural and stay like this all day. I don't use the eyelash part, but I guess I'll try it for my brows when the gel is all gone.
I will probably order again.

on 11/15/2013 11:14:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This stuff is perfect! I use both sides for my eyebrows because i use black mascara, but this keeps my eyebrows in place all day without flakiness or fading!

on 11/2/2013 9:53:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

I loved this product because it was double tipped and had both products in one pen. They were both easily and readily there, with the label around each side saying which is used for eyelashes and which for eyebrows. Pretty handy so you don't get them confused.

It normally lasts an entire school day on my eyebrows, but when I start running out and less starts coming out on the brush, then it doesn't last as long. But that's easily fixable with a new bottle.

I didn't notice a smell and it didn't make my eyebrows stiff, but it did make my eyelashes really stiff and I didn't notice any volume or lengthening at all. It was just there, flaky, and really stiff. That was really annoying, so I just used both sides for eyebrows and made sure to use less on my eyebrows when I used the eyelash formula because that formula was a bit thicker.

I knocked off 2 lipsticks because the eyelash formula was terrible, but decided not to knock off another lipstick because I can still use the eyelash formula for my eyebrows and because it was so cheap. I still use it everyday because it keeps my eyebrows in place for most of, if not all day.

on 11/1/2013 3:54:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I think I bought like my sixth one of these..or more.
I use it to set my Daiso eyebrow pencils ($1.50 and makes my brows look natural) and it usually lasts the whole day [:.

on 10/19/2013 7:44:00 PM

I loves me some ELF brow gunk. Like many folks here, I use both ends of the tube for my eyebrows. Fundamentally, they are the same and both brushes are perfectly reasonable applicators. I have never felt the need for clear mascara, so I have never tried it as such. This gel does exactly what it is meant to do - it tames my brows and sets any filling I have done. I tend to like a darker, fuller brow look in general, but I have also frequently used this solo on my brows when lazy/in a hurry, and it gives them a very clean, neat appearance without looking overdone or stiff. I would agree with most that you want to be careful to not load up too much product while applying to avoid flakes or clumps. Clumps tend to develop more when you are reaching the end of the tube, and the color starts to show in the tube, but it doesn't overall bother me until it's getting very clumped up and then I just switch sides. Honestly, no one is all "WAH-HOO I am going to go buy brow gel yay!!", so the fact that I can grab a few tubes for $1 while nabbing a frozen pizza at my local Krogers makes this an A+ product for me...and I have killer looking brows while nomming a Tombstone on my couch!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Fine

I like how it makes my brows look better and natural. I like how the mascara kinda holds the curl.
But it only lasted for a couple of usage. The clear mascara dried out. The clear brow gel was still intact but I think it would only last for 4-5 more usage.

Would not repurchase.

on 9/28/2013 8:11:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

I will keep buying and buying these. They hold my eyebrows in place and yes, I use the clear mascara on my eyebrows. Definitely an HG product for only $1

on 9/27/2013 2:41:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I needed a new brow gel and saw this at target for a buck and thought why not? I really like it because it keeps my eyebrows in place all day and its easy to use. My one bad thing about it is that if you put to much an touch your brows during the day it leaves white flakes. Other than that I would say go for this!

on 9/15/2013 5:59:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Fine

I buy these 2-4 at at time

I do not use the mascara - the brow gel is the best I have tried

I just fill in my brows with eye shadow, and put this ontop

looks natural and is just a great product you can't beat the price

Popular Mascaras