September 16, 2014 | 1807 users online

Mascara - Cover Girl - Lash Exact Waterproof

rated 5 of 5 on 11/2/2010 5:50:00 PM More reviews by FYI

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love this stuff... I had been using another Cover Girl mascara (can't remember the name) and liked it too but it started flaking on me (probably needed a new tube). So I decided to try this instead and am so glad I did. It doesn't smudge,flake or clump for me AND, this is y favorite part, after I apply it, I let it dry and curl my lashes and it makes them BEAUTIFUL!!! AND, the curl lasts.

I'll definitely buy it again.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/30/2010 1:53:00 PM More reviews by FeeFee34

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have this in the brownish-black shade and think it's the best waterproof mascara I've tried so far . . . which isn't saying all that much. I like that this mascara doesn't smudge, flake, or clump, thanks to a slightly glossy formula. The short bristles of the brush make this very easy to apply, and I can also attest to the waterproof formula. My only complaints are that this feels slightly irritating on my eyes when I apply it close to the lash line or go to remove it, and it's a little TOO subtle for me. Maybe it's because I bought this in brownish-black, but I usually layer Maybelleine's Full and Soft over this just to get it to show up better. I do like this mascara, but really don't recommend anything but the black version unless you want a super subtle makeup look.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/21/2010 1:38:00 AM More reviews by missceelei

I love this mascara!! It's super easy for me to put on in the morning when I'm in a rush because I don't have to worry about it clumping at all. I get really frustrated with other mascaras when I'm running late and it's not applying perfectly. This NEVER happens with lash exact. It holds the curl pretty on my otherwise stick-straight lashes well, most waterproof mascaras do, and gives me a bit of volume and length. For me, I would say it's about the same as lash blast but with more length and slightly less volume.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/3/2010 4:21:00 AM More reviews by jeckaa

I bought this 10 months ago.
I wanted waterprro mascara, It IS waterproof, is WONT come off with water at all. You need makeup remover for sure. If you dont use it, it takes 2-3 days to come off without applying anymore.
I like it, but it doesn't give the OPMG you want, i wanted thinker, longer lashes and it didn't 110% give me that.
I'll buy again if desperate, right now, i want to try other mascaras. :)

rated 3 of 5 on 8/8/2010 7:56:00 PM More reviews by chloechan88

I bought Lash Exact and Lash Volumn at the same time but I like Lash Volumn better. This one gives similar effect as Full and Soft, but it's harder to remove it. I use Lancome eye makeup remover but still can't remove it completely. I have to use DHC makeup cleansing oil. It smuges a little bit too, and Full and Soft doesn't.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/3/2010 8:19:00 PM More reviews by AnythingVanilla

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Defines, gives volume, stays put and holds curl. Great stuff

rated 3 of 5 on 6/19/2010 1:19:00 AM More reviews by freakinbiter

i bought this because i read all of the reviews about it not smudging, but after trying this on for myself, the bottom of my lashes were totally dark not even 2 hours after applying. maybe my eyelids are just too oily. On the lengthening and defining, this mascara does ok, like every other mascara that i've ever tried.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/15/2010 4:46:00 PM More reviews by beantowngrl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Thank you to everyone on mua who recommended this mascara!!! Its as close to HG as I've come. I have decent lashes but no matter what mascara I used it always smudged. some little some more but they always did. This one so far has not and just for that I would give it 4 lippies, I gave it 5 coz not only did it not sudge but my lashes did not clump, I only put on one layer but you can put on more layers and it did give me some length too for which I gave it one more lippie. I put it on in the morning, went out, forgot to look in the mirror coz I was really busy, took a nap in the afternoon (which I almost never ever do) and when I woke up it was still there with a teeny tiny smudge in a corner. well I get a lot more without napping with other mascaras.
So...............this one will be in my makeup bag for a long time, hopefully it will work the same way and not disappoint

rated 4 of 5 on 6/12/2010 2:14:00 PM More reviews by tylerhz

In the never-ending search for the best mascara, I came across this one. I really like it. Wish it was a little thicker but good for now.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/22/2010 8:56:00 PM More reviews by Avellaneda

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Thank god, I saw this recommended and picked it up. After years of buying expensive mascara, I found this and this is exactly what I have been searching for.

Keeps the curl, (took a nap and it still looks great) and defines beautifully.

Cover Girl - never stop making this, please.