November 22, 2014 | 2069 users online

Mascara - Cover Girl - Lash Exact Waterproof

rated 5 of 5 on 12/20/2010 11:39:00 PM More reviews by yellowmeow

GREAT FOR HOLDING CURLS. This is among very few mascaras that are able to hold my curls all day. I have very straight stubborn asain lashes and alot of mascaras, high or low ends, always straighten out my lashes, even when i use a lash curler. This mascara reminds me of my HG Shiseido Lasting lift mascara. So glad i found a cheaper alternative, all thanks to Jen from From Head To Toe. In terms of volume and lenght, it is not so great. It really depends on what you want in a mascara. I think those who wants something that will hold thier curl all day long will love this product. A volumizing mascara can be applied after this mascara to achieve volume and length. The LashBlast waterproof is also great at holding curls.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/29/2010 4:42:00 AM More reviews by babyazn87

HG! I finally found a decent mascara! It holds the curl really well (i have straight asian lashes. I curl them w my shiseido eyelash curler, then put about 2 coars of the mascara and at the end of the day, my lashes still look fantastic (:
It lengthens and volumizes my lashes also. It doesn't clump either, and I do not get the spider looking lashes.
Edit: I noticed the mascara smudges, and it is pretty hard to remove. I am soo sad because I thought I found a mascara I will buy again. ):

rated 5 of 5 on 11/16/2010 3:08:00 AM More reviews by piggy1015

Can not rave about this mascara enough! I have tried nearly 10 mascaras in my life, and this is BY FAR the BEST so far. I have straight fair-lengthed Asian lashes, and after curling with my Shu Uemera, I coat just one layer of this and my curls lasts ALL DAY. Looks so natural, lengthens, and does not clump/flake at all! The only thing is it's not dark or volumizing, but this would be great if you are going for a work/school day type of look. BUT if you want to apply more coats so that your lashes will look thicker and whatnot, feel free to do so because with this, you are able to without any problems. THE ONLY TUBE OF MASCARA THAT I HAVE HAPPILY CLEANED OUT :) Also, although it's waterproof, it is very easy to remove with just a few swipes of my cleansing towelettes! Wonderfulll as opposed to the Lash Blast waterproof which is no doubt, a makeup removers nightmare! I'm on the hunt for a new drugstore mascara, but i only have 3 in mind as of now, and I am quite sure already that none of them will be better than this. Oh well, will probably be going back to this one eventually :) I just dont understand why the Lash Exact doesn't have as many raves as it deserves :(

rated 5 of 5 on 11/2/2010 5:50:00 PM More reviews by FYI

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love this stuff... I had been using another Cover Girl mascara (can't remember the name) and liked it too but it started flaking on me (probably needed a new tube). So I decided to try this instead and am so glad I did. It doesn't smudge,flake or clump for me AND, this is y favorite part, after I apply it, I let it dry and curl my lashes and it makes them BEAUTIFUL!!! AND, the curl lasts.

I'll definitely buy it again.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/30/2010 1:53:00 PM More reviews by FeeFee34

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have this in the brownish-black shade and think it's the best waterproof mascara I've tried so far . . . which isn't saying all that much. I like that this mascara doesn't smudge, flake, or clump, thanks to a slightly glossy formula. The short bristles of the brush make this very easy to apply, and I can also attest to the waterproof formula. My only complaints are that this feels slightly irritating on my eyes when I apply it close to the lash line or go to remove it, and it's a little TOO subtle for me. Maybe it's because I bought this in brownish-black, but I usually layer Maybelleine's Full and Soft over this just to get it to show up better. I do like this mascara, but really don't recommend anything but the black version unless you want a super subtle makeup look.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/21/2010 1:38:00 AM More reviews by missceelei

I love this mascara!! It's super easy for me to put on in the morning when I'm in a rush because I don't have to worry about it clumping at all. I get really frustrated with other mascaras when I'm running late and it's not applying perfectly. This NEVER happens with lash exact. It holds the curl pretty on my otherwise stick-straight lashes well, most waterproof mascaras do, and gives me a bit of volume and length. For me, I would say it's about the same as lash blast but with more length and slightly less volume.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/3/2010 4:21:00 AM More reviews by jeckaa

I bought this 10 months ago.
I wanted waterprro mascara, It IS waterproof, is WONT come off with water at all. You need makeup remover for sure. If you dont use it, it takes 2-3 days to come off without applying anymore.
I like it, but it doesn't give the OPMG you want, i wanted thinker, longer lashes and it didn't 110% give me that.
I'll buy again if desperate, right now, i want to try other mascaras. :)

rated 3 of 5 on 8/8/2010 7:56:00 PM More reviews by chloechan88

I bought Lash Exact and Lash Volumn at the same time but I like Lash Volumn better. This one gives similar effect as Full and Soft, but it's harder to remove it. I use Lancome eye makeup remover but still can't remove it completely. I have to use DHC makeup cleansing oil. It smuges a little bit too, and Full and Soft doesn't.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/3/2010 8:19:00 PM More reviews by AnythingVanilla

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Defines, gives volume, stays put and holds curl. Great stuff

rated 3 of 5 on 6/19/2010 1:19:00 AM More reviews by freakinbiter

i bought this because i read all of the reviews about it not smudging, but after trying this on for myself, the bottom of my lashes were totally dark not even 2 hours after applying. maybe my eyelids are just too oily. On the lengthening and defining, this mascara does ok, like every other mascara that i've ever tried.