E.L.F. Elements 4-pan Compact

4.8

Price: $

Price: $

on 4/25/2011 12:51:00 PM

I love this compact! It is so cute and very sturdy. I also love the eyeshadows that come in it. They are very smooth and velvety and pigminted. Although they can be a bit chalkey. They last all day with a good primer and have good color combinations. I definately recommend!!

on 4/16/2011 1:34:00 PM

Great size, applicator is nice, the mirror is large/huge, doesn't open unwarranted in my purse and it's a great price.

Love it for travel and it's easy enough to take out pans to replace them. Love!

on 4/16/2011 1:11:00 PM

I was looking for something to depot my Calvin Klein eyeshadows and blush into because they had come in a kit and did not have lids. I found these ELF compacts at my local Target for only $1 and I guessed that they would be the perfect size for me to fit my 4 square eyeshadows and 1 long, rectangular blush. The compact is actually very nice and sturdy and looks very high-quality. The divider is extremely easy to remove because there are tons of grooves inside the spaces for pans. I just took a cheap pair of manicure scissors and wedged it into one of the grooves along the inside of the circular holes. Wriggle the scissors up and down a bit and the divider should pop out with no fuss. The bottom of the compact has a magnetic sheet that is removeable. I would recommend gluing it down if you plan on using magnetic pans in the compact. Otherwise, you can remove it and glue in your pans to the bottom of the compact and use the magnetic sheet elsewhere. I've included a picture of my finished product below:

Full Size Image

on 4/3/2011 3:21:00 AM

I'll be buying at least one more of these. I had purchased a box of 3 CK blushes at Ross, except they're clearly meant to pop into a compact of some sort. I like the blushes, but I'd been keeping them in their big honking box because I didn't want them floating around loose in my train case. I grabbed this up at Target. It took some effort to pop the blushes from their packaging (never done it before), but then I stuck them in here with double sided tape, wrote the names with a sharpie, done. The compact itself is pretty sturdy and chunky and I like it.

on 3/19/2011 11:15:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure

OMg i just ran into this palette today. I bough 1 and when i got home i realized that can put my mac shadows in it. I'll be stocking up on these .

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

These compacts are a steal! I cant say enough good things about it. Ive bought them for my MAC, UD, Jane, Flirt & of course ELF eyeshadows. Its sturdy, good looking & great quality for the $1 pricetag!! I wont have to buy MAC compacts anymore. :) Very happy with these!

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Oh i loove these E.L.F elements the colors are very pigmentet and i like that you can change the eyeshadows in the element compact (: Cheap but very good

on 1/2/2011 8:45:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Other, Coarse

Great little compact that can fit the MAC & Urban Decay Shadows. Well worth it for $1! Will definitely buy again.

on 12/30/2010 10:26:00 PM

Wow at a $1 (USD) a pop these are great value for the money. I was able to pop the separator and the metal from the bottom and place a sizable magnet at the bottom of the palette. This dirt cheap gem holds most of my Mary Kay eye shadows (the ones for the new magnetic pallette) and a single blush. This would enable me to have all of my eye shadows in a small compact and take up less space for my Shadows. I LOVE this jewel. I have purchased others and will use them for years to come.

on 12/18/2010 8:33:00 AM

He'll yeah I 'd buy these over and over only $1 @ Target fits my Mac shadows n keeps em sturdy

Popular Palettes