September 20, 2014 | 1866 users online

Samples - Everyday Minerals - Free Sample Makeup Kit [DISCONTINUED/REPLACED]

image 0image 1image 2

This product has been discontinued

rated 5 of 5 on 4/7/2009 1:12:00 PM More reviews by kkhymn

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I loved the sample products! The amount they send you is great because you only need a little bit for a lot of coverage. I have been a Bare Essentials girl for years, but it began irritating my skin and I had to give it up. This product is better that Bare - it is smoother on the skin, and I have finally found a shade of foundation that matiches my light but not yet medium skin tone in the olive category! OMG! This covered my red spots and did not irritate my skin. The prices are reasonable and affordable. I am buying a custom kit today based on my samples!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/4/2009 3:01:00 PM More reviews by Diemmy

The little jars are so cute and contain a good amount of product for trying out.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/27/2009 4:57:00 PM More reviews by sylvialeexD

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

If my skin wasn't so dry, this would be my HG foundation. EDM's customer service was exceptional, as I had to go through 3 sample kits in order to find the right shades for my skin tone and they even threw in a couple of their own recommendations! These samples lasted me months, rather than just a few weeks because I didn't need that much product.

The concealer was amazing. I might revert back to this from my liquid foundations when the weather gets warmer and my skin becomes a bit more oily.

I would definitely recommend trying this out! For just the cost of shipping, you get blushes, foundations, and concealers! You can't lose!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/27/2009 4:57:00 PM More reviews by anaritapulga

When I first heard about this sample kit was by MUA, but the truth is I never tought EM would send to Portugal, but they do, and at a very reasonable price.
    I already have my second sample kit order, and i must say i love the products, it blend like heaven in my skin even that i use the intensive formula. I've tryed it with hot weather, moist weather and it behave like a champ.
    Im about to order my full size products since I fell in love for them, and for their price!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/27/2009 4:46:00 PM More reviews by kfbeard

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Love it!! Just recieved my samples, and I have to say this stuff works great. It covered up all my red blotches without giving me that melted feeling halfway during the day.

I could not believe how well it worked to cover up my acne. I have already ordered a larger kit instead of the samples. I have used alot of the local stuff, like Physicians Formula hoping it would do the trick but it didn't.

Its still my first day trying it, so I am going to see if it breaks me out as well. Using the Buff-Light Natural (intensive) formula.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/23/2009 8:20:00 PM More reviews by Pipi_hb

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

After reading all the raving reviews about this sample kid, I was really looking forward to a miracle, which did not turn to be true at last.
    Frankly speaking, this is a decent product: the founation gives moderate coverage ( i am not critical on coverage since i dont believe mineral base can give full coverage); it does even the skin tone and smooth the edges; it comes with wide range of colors and since it is in powder you can mix to match your skin tone; it does not irritate my skin (at least not cause any problems yet); but it does not sink into my skin too well...
    the blush is a good stuff, which I would probably order a full size after I finish the sample. I picked the color 'email me', it gives me a hint of pinky healthy look that I was looking for. The pigment is not obvious on my Asian skin, leaves a soft look and the pigment is true to the color.
    the concealer is the thing that I do not like, it does not give me any concealing function...
    the package is the thing that I am not fond of (unlike others...)The small package looks cute but not functional--how could I use a regular size brush on that little thing? I ended up in re-bottle the base.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/22/2009 11:38:00 PM More reviews by facadeindreams

After my horrific experience with Bare Minerals, I found EDM through MUA reviews and got the sample kit to start. For a free sample kit, I was expecting product to last me a few days, but not so! The foundations lasted me for weeks and I'm still working on the blushes that I've had for months. I only paid about $3 to ship and got it within 5-7 business days! They've definitely converted me as an EDM addict.

The only downside is that there are too many choices and it can take a while to find your perfect match. Thankfully, Everyday Minerals has a really helpful forum and it only took 2 sample kits for me to find my perfect color. I also like to get a sample kit whenever I order full sized products just so I can try new colors or finishes. And I hardly get full sized blushes anymore because they're so pigmented & a little goes a long way.

For those who say the lid/cap is too small to dip the brush into, I use a little ceramic dish my brush can fit into & it won't contaminate the makeup!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/22/2009 8:59:00 PM More reviews by philosophin

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

This free sample kit is awesome (you have to pay for shipping which isn't much.) More companies should do this. I was able to try out a few foundation formulations and shades which helped me get going in the right direction. And the sample sizes are quite generous. Sweet!

rated 3 of 5 on 3/16/2009 6:26:00 PM More reviews by thirdeye32

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

These were the cutest sample jars with a nice amount of product to get at least a week or more of use. I like how you could pick three different shades of foundation, a blush and a concealer. The coverage was nice and the shades were almost a match but that is where the good ends. Like all mineral makeup this make me soo soo itchy. Even where I tested some on my hand started to itch. But I have slightly sensitive skin so I havent found a mineral makeup yet that I can wear for longer than an hour. If I had any interest at all in buying the full sizes, I now have a decent idea of what shades to get because of this kit, so its worth trying out. Now I know that this makes me itchy I dont have a full size lying around because of the testers.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/12/2009 7:21:00 PM More reviews by JessyxLin

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I absolutely love Everyday Minerals! I usually buy the sample sizes since I don't have a perfect match. I throw all the foundation in a regular sifting jar or puff jar that you can buy on the site, and reuse the small jars. I also use the sample sized concealer it comes with and turn it into a cream concealer by melting it with a bit of solid Kira Tea Tree Oil in a small bowl, and pouring it back into the regular jar. I also love that they are generous sizes. The blushes and concealers last an extremely long time. I haven't even been able to use them up yet! The only problem are the loose lids that sometimes open and spill out all over my makeup bag. Besides that, I really love these :]