Nivea Nivea Soft Moisturizing Creme

4.4

Water, Myristyl Alcohol, Mineral Oil, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Alcohol Denatured, Stearic Acid, Petrolatum, Myristyl Myristate, Glyceryl Stearate, Hydrogenated Coco Glycerides, Dimethicone, Jojoba Seed Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Poly glyceryl 2 Caprate, Phenoxyethanol, Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance, Carbomer, Sodium Hydroxide, Cetyl Phosphate, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Butylparaben, Isobutylparaben

on 10/26/2013 5:33:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

PROS:
- It applies easy and quick, goes on very smooth.
-Not oily at all, at least on my body.
-The smell is super nice.
-The price is good for the amount you get.

CONS:
-None so far :)

on 10/20/2013 11:40:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I hate the ingredients... I hate perfume and mineral oil... I haven't got used to the smell...
However, my skin likes it... For reference, I live in Canada, where is super dry. and I have dry, sensitive, acne prone skin. First, it doesn't break me out...Second, it does keep my skin hydrated... I put it on my face before I go to bed, and the second day, I find my skin is bright, and neither oily nor dry... My face got dry easily during the night time, no matter what I used. The second morning would be dull and dry... After using this one, these symptoms are gone.

I only have used it for one week, so I will keep updated my comments...

Update:
I have been used this for a while now, and my skin definitely like it, though I don't like the smell. My acne is reduced now. Thanks god~~

on 10/19/2013 1:02:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I am a 51 yr old man that uses this product daily and my skin looks great for my age. I love it and my wife loves how my skin looks since I have been using it.

on 10/13/2013 12:21:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

I absolutely love this, it is amazing all over the body and the best facial moisturizer ever.. my sister, mom and I all use this! I have oily skin, and this feels so light and absorbs really well that after using it for so long i only worry about my makeup making me greasy. I have not broken out from this, but i'm not too acne prone either. smells really light and awesome... and the only part that i "hate" about this is that for the past say two years, i've neglected wearing any sunscreen because nothing compares to this... everything else makes me feel greasy and heavy and i feel like i'm never going to find a sunscreen that can come close to how amazing this is :(

on 10/9/2013 6:30:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

It's so light, I usually use this to school so when my friends hug me it won't feel sticky (don't judge, I'm sure most of you do that) the smell is babyish and awesome.. I don't think it's best for your face though

on 9/30/2013 2:29:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Im so sad this is so moisturizing on my super dry skin but it broke me out so mad :(

on 9/19/2013 9:47:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Neutral

My skin is Combination( oily forehead & nose) dry to normal everywhere else. my skin is easily dried out because i have VERY sensitive skin, even in my oily t zone. and i get red , inflamed skin, and acne very easily.

Okay, well, It hasnt even been one day since i used this. but...i just applied it 30 minutes ago, and OMG my skin is SUPER soft and not oily! i also used it as an eye cream.
I will update soon. the only thing is, it is a little sticky. ( i only wash my face at night btw , because of mu very sensitive skin)
but it has sank into my skin now. if you want to use this in the morning, and you are in a rush, you will have to wait a while for it to fully absorb, but thats my opinion.

Update: about 4 days since i started using this and I like it. since i started using , my skin kind of has had a "glow". It moisturizes perfectly, it makes my skin like kinda dewy, but not oily. but, if you have oily skin you might want to use something like a mask as well, to control your oily skin, once a week.

only thing is, its a little sticky for a while. i only wash and moisturize my face at night. i would only moisturize my face during the day if i workout or take a shower. when i wake up in the morning my face looks soft and healthy. but not perfect because i still have clogged pores, easily irritated skin and acne scars, but its still better before i was using this. Im thinking of using the nivea creme under my eyes.
Update: its been a while since i started using this, about 3 weeks i think. its okay if you want to save money or already have okay skin. but my skin needs something more. for the price its okay i guess. its not very moisturizing and it still looks kind of oily. didnt give that nice glow. i guess im just getting more interested in high end skin care now.

on 9/18/2013 4:15:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Fine

I just love this stuff!! This is the only moisturizer I can wear underneath my bb cream without making me oily/greasy. I will be using this beauty forever!

on 9/15/2013 4:27:00 PM

An allrounder if there is one. I never go without having a tube or pot of this in my bathroom!

on 9/14/2013 10:23:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

It's super moisturizing, doesn't clog pores & leaves my skin so soft.