Nivea Nivea Soft Moisturizing Creme

4.4

Water, Myristyl Alcohol, Mineral Oil, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Alcohol Denatured, Stearic Acid, Petrolatum, Myristyl Myristate, Glyceryl Stearate, Hydrogenated Coco Glycerides, Dimethicone, Jojoba Seed Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Poly glyceryl 2 Caprate, Phenoxyethanol, Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance, Carbomer, Sodium Hydroxide, Cetyl Phosphate, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Butylparaben, Isobutylparaben

on 2/6/2014 6:11:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

I used to love this cream as teenager, but then I grew up and got interested in cosmetics and started using fancy and expensive high end products.

Usually my skin is dry and sensitive, but lately I have had a lot of hormonal acne, stress acne and oiliness, because of hormonal changes. My skin has looked horrible, and high end brands have not helped me at all. One day I told my husband that it´s horrible to be 27 but have the skin of an 14-year old. Then I remembered that Nivea Soft had helped me when I was 14. I thought that it is not possible that it would work for teenage skin and for adult skin, but I decided to try. I bought a small tube of 75ml and it cost about 2 euros at my local store.

So, here I am. One week with Nivea Soft moisturizer is now behind me and my skin looks so good!! Not perfect, ofcourse, but much much better than for 5 months! Last week I had many, painful pimples on my jaw and jawline (they were there like a month and thought that it is just impossible to get rid of them!) and now they are completely gone! Only a few red patches there, no pain, no open skin. It is like magic! Overall my skin looks good and plump, only a few pimples here and there, and only one new pimple!

Good bye all the expensive creams and lotions, I will stay loyal to Nivea soft.

Best lotion I've ever used. I have repurchased this product numerous times - that says something.
I use this all over the body, and on my face every night. It is really light and doesn't make my already oily skin feel too oily. It doesn't cause breakouts, and the scent is light and powdery - doesn't bother me at all.
I would definitely recommend this product!

on 1/30/2014 4:06:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Ok, people who hate the packaging need to know the same stuff also comes in a tube.
I have normal to dry, very young skin, and this is beautiful on my skin. It soothes itchiness from some stripping cleansers, it is the perfect level of absorbency, and as it says, its soft and creamy. Perfect as a first moisturiser or for all ages, my mum, me and my gran all use it with the same great results.

on 1/25/2014 12:04:00 PM

I adore this cream! Smells good works well doesn't make my hands greasy after applying! Love it!

I got this as a xmas present, so I can't comment on how expensive or inexpensive it is.

My skin is more complicated than just "oily" or "acne-prone". It can be extremely dry (to the point where my skin flakes and looks like dander on my shirt..gross, I know), yet still oily, acne-prone, and very sensitive (I get a lot of allergic reactions).

I started using this because I've been having a lot of bad dryness lately, which it has been helping with. It feels very heavy and greasy when you first apply it, but it absorbs within a couple minutes. It leaves my skin feeling nice and silky, but doesn't make me overly oily. It also hasn't caused me to breakout (to my surprise), and hasn't caused any allergic reactions. Yay!

The packaging however, is really unhygienic.

EDIT: I recently discovered you can purchase this in a squeeze tube! It's pricier that way, but much more hygienic.

on 1/17/2014 12:14:00 PM

this is the first moisturizer I tried on my face and it worsened my skin so bad, I had creepy acne because of this. It smelt great because of the perfume.

on 12/19/2013 3:09:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

This would be a good moisturizer for acne prone oily skin. I am acne prone dry skin so it's just not enough for me.

on 12/15/2013 4:32:00 PM

Love this! I picked up a small pot in a pound store, having found the normal Nivea cream too thick for my skin, I thought I'd give this a try. My skin is quite sensitive, I often find moisturisers tend to sting and feel tight on my skin, but this glides on leaving your skin feeling fresh, glowing and plumped. It kind of reminds me a little bit of l'oreal youth code day moisturiser, which I tried once and loved, but at £15 a pot that also seemed to last only 3 weeks, this is just as good, if not better, because a tiny travel sizes pot seemed to last 3 weeks for me! My skin tends to have a few breakouts, but gets quite dry from the cold and sensitivity, and this is the perfect day moisturiser for dealing with all of the above, as well as feeling very soothing as you apply it. An absolute bargain, I will always make sure I have a pot of this to hand!

on 11/29/2013 2:34:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

I tried this on my face & it left me with clogged pores. It does make an OK hand cream though, will not repurchase.

on 11/21/2013 5:38:00 AM

I have sensitive skin and allergic to some products so I struggle to find affordable moisturizers that don't cause a reaction. This product is effective and mild. Only thing I'm not crazy about is the smell is a bit too floral, but not offensive.

Popular Lotions / Creams