Kiss My Face Olive Oil Soap

3.8

Not tested on animals

Saponified Olive Oil, Water, Sodium Chloride, Citric Acid (a natural pH balance)

on 10/20/2008 11:50:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

As the winters coming in my skin basicaly feels like a piece of dry board. My Trader Joes plain soap started to irritate my skin so I went in search of a moisturizing one that was milder. This soap is perfect. My skins died down and the irritation has stopped.

Update: Wellit worked for a while then a few week later the breakous started to happen so I had to stop using it. The olive oil was clogging mypores. It's a great sized bar though but useless for hand washing so it basically got thrown into the back of the closet.

on 9/12/2008 8:55:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

I bought this hoping it would be similar to DHC's Olive Soap but it was too harsh to use on my face. I ended up using it in the shower but still didn't like it enough to repurchase.

on 9/11/2008 8:08:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

This is very drying and it smells funny :(

on 8/16/2008 7:47:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

This stuff is nasty! It is drying and smells really bad. Also, it morphs into this green glob of goo that takes over your bathroom! The smell was so bad I had to walk it outside to the trash.

on 7/1/2008 2:10:00 PM

If youare looking for a natural moisturising soap, this one is good. I can use it on my face (oily skin) and I won't break out. I use it for my body mostly, and feel that it moisturises very well. I don't need to use as much body lotion.

on 5/21/2008 9:19:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I purchased this soap because I've read so much about the moisturizing qualities of olive oil. This is an extremely soft soap, and needs a vented soap dish to dry on to keep it from getting mushy. The scent is nice and natural, but I didn't find it to be moisturizing at all. In fact my skin is dryer now in the spring than it was in the cold winter. I will not purchase this soap again.

I have naturally good skin but I wanted something cleansing an d natural to clean my face of the grime that comes with living in LA at the end of the day. The first few days were fine but then this mother made me break out. I now have tiny pimples on my cheeks and chin. I don't know what to do to get rid of them because I've never broken out before! Never again. UGH.

on 2/26/2008 5:14:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

i've bought this soap off and on for years. i like that it is natural and doesn't over dry my skin. i use this in the shower on my body, not face, and it cleans like a soap minus the overly tight dryness. the bar comes in two sizes, regular and large. both will last a long while. i usually buy the regular size since it's a bit easier to hold when wet. i think my bar was about $2-$3 at whole foods. oh and the smell is not offensive.....it smells like....well, olive oil! (the pure olive soap, not the ones with added ingredients)

on 1/15/2008 7:28:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

I use this for my face. It leaves my skin radiant and moisturized.

on 12/11/2007 1:01:00 AM

I really like this soap. It has a nice, natural, subtle scent and doesn't not overly dry out your skin. Although I like to use body wash rather than soap in the shower, I take this with me when I travel or want to shower at the gym, and it works great.

Top Rated Kiss My Face Products