December 28, 2014 | 2056 users online

Gels/Soaps - Kiss My Face - Olive Oil Soap

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 9/12/2008 8:55:00 AM More reviews by Shayron

I bought this hoping it would be similar to DHC's Olive Soap but it was too harsh to use on my face. I ended up using it in the shower but still didn't like it enough to repurchase.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/11/2008 8:08:00 PM More reviews by ninny26

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is very drying and it smells funny :(

rated 1 of 5 on 8/16/2008 7:47:00 PM More reviews by AgentKitty

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This stuff is nasty! It is drying and smells really bad. Also, it morphs into this green glob of goo that takes over your bathroom! The smell was so bad I had to walk it outside to the trash.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/1/2008 2:10:00 PM More reviews by catmarg

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

If youare looking for a natural moisturising soap, this one is good. I can use it on my face (oily skin) and I won't break out. I use it for my body mostly, and feel that it moisturises very well. I don't need to use as much body lotion.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 5/21/2008 9:19:00 AM More reviews by Leftwing34

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I purchased this soap because I've read so much about the moisturizing qualities of olive oil. This is an extremely soft soap, and needs a vented soap dish to dry on to keep it from getting mushy. The scent is nice and natural, but I didn't find it to be moisturizing at all. In fact my skin is dryer now in the spring than it was in the cold winter. I will not purchase this soap again.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/9/2008 4:45:00 PM More reviews by labellavita123

I have naturally good skin but I wanted something cleansing an d natural to clean my face of the grime that comes with living in LA at the end of the day. The first few days were fine but then this mother made me break out. I now have tiny pimples on my cheeks and chin. I don't know what to do to get rid of them because I've never broken out before! Never again. UGH.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/26/2008 5:14:00 PM More reviews by kkt1210

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

i've bought this soap off and on for years. i like that it is natural and doesn't over dry my skin. i use this in the shower on my body, not face, and it cleans like a soap minus the overly tight dryness. the bar comes in two sizes, regular and large. both will last a long while. i usually buy the regular size since it's a bit easier to hold when wet. i think my bar was about $2-$3 at whole foods. oh and the smell is not offensive.....it smells like....well, olive oil! (the pure olive soap, not the ones with added ingredients)

rated 5 of 5 on 1/15/2008 7:28:00 PM More reviews by jenettd

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I use this for my face. It leaves my skin radiant and moisturized.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/11/2007 1:01:00 AM More reviews by danerly

I really like this soap. It has a nice, natural, subtle scent and doesn't not overly dry out your skin. Although I like to use body wash rather than soap in the shower, I take this with me when I travel or want to shower at the gym, and it works great.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/3/2007 7:56:00 PM More reviews by gruveechik

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I use this pure Olive Oil version (ie. unscented) for my sensitive areas while in the shower. Most other soaps are too harsh. This is just as good as my favourite pure olive oil soap from Greece. I dare not use the other versions such as Olive and Honey for those... uhm.. particular areas.. only because I'm extremely sensitive. Oh delicate me :)