July 28, 2014 | 1906 users online

Deodorants - Dove - Ultimate Clear Cool Essentials Anti-perspirant Deodorant

rated 5 of 5 on 5/10/2008 1:25:00 AM More reviews by KittyKat131

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

My favorite deodorant! Smells great, goes on clear, and lasts all day. The only problem is that it starts to flake off a bit at the end of the day, but only if you touch it.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/24/2008 2:44:00 PM More reviews by bibiancheng

I like the smell, and how they can prevent hair growth on the armpit.
I obviously shave less using this, I don't see the white mark on my armpit, but it did leave white mark on my dark color clothings. :<
Just beware if you are going to take off your dark color clothes in front of your partner.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/11/2008 3:03:00 PM More reviews by elastic386

This smells good and left me dry and comfortable. The only downside is that it dried out my armpits and made them flakey, so i took off a lippie for that.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/11/2008 2:12:00 AM More reviews by newsongchick

I've used this deodorant for a while and have mixed feelings about it. I think it smells great and does a fantastic job of controlling odor and wetness. I only use it every other day when I get out of the shower and I never have a problem with it wearing off. Then again, I really don't sweat that much. It does tend to leave a white film behind, unless you use the littlest bit. It hasnít gotten rid of my under arm bumps, but I donít think it has made them worse either. No product is perfect, so I use this one despite itís flaws. I still think itís worth a try if you are on the market for a new deodorant.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/2/2008 11:52:00 AM More reviews by Tamiria

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I've been using this deodorant for ages. I think the most attractive thing about it (other than, it works) is the scent. I love the fresh, clean smell of cucumber. I originally bought this because it advertised no white marks on your clothes, but that is just false. I don't think there's any way around that issue. That said, I don't see a bunch of it in the arm pits of my clothes, so maybe it sinks into your skin faster, or more effectively, than other brands.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/25/2008 9:12:00 PM More reviews by Toffee_Nut_Latte

Ehhhhh.... I liked this deodorant when it first came out.... but, then for some reason, it got wacky on me. I don't know if I got a bad batch or what. I got a stick a few months ago and when I applied it, it felt "grainy" on my skin... not smooth. I could literally see little balls of deodorant on my armpits. Quite odd.... I've never experience something like that w/ a solid deodorant stick before. I threw it away after a week because I couldn't stand the grainy texture. I thought it was a bad batch, so I bought another one at another store. Guess what? Same thing. Go figure.... Anyhow, when it was good... it was good. I liked that it actually moisturized my armpits...a good bonus... especially after shaving. I liked how it didn't stain my clothes. I really liked the scent too. I am so sick of baby powder scented deodorants. As for it's anti-perspiration properties, it didn't really keep me dry all day. For me, it was pretty basic in this department. Nothing very, very effective. I will not repurchase because I am traumatized by the grainy bits of this deodorant. Plus, I have an HG deodorant already.... Lady Mitchum. The Smart Solid and the clear gel versions are excellent. They seriously keep you DRY. Your clothes will also be STAIN-FREE. All in all, I did like the Dove deodorant when it was good for me. I recommend it as a winter deodorant when you sweat less and when your skin is more dry.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/24/2008 4:21:00 PM More reviews by unchainedheart

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Really keeps me dry and good for sensitive skin. Does not leave white streaks on clothing, including black clothes!! I love the cucumber and green tea scent, it lasts a good long while and is a nice pick me up when I've had a long day. Nice moisturizing as well.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/24/2008 12:08:00 AM More reviews by animeluverx

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

This is a wonderful, wonderful product!
It really moisturizes my underarms, and keeps them dry most of the day!
i really love the scent also. :)

rated 5 of 5 on 3/21/2008 3:44:00 AM More reviews by missycm08

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is the second time i got it. I love the smell! And so does my fiance, lol! It does reduce wetness and it doesn't get on my clothes! I love it and i'm going to purchase it again! I would really recommend this for someone who hates getting white marks on their clothes and doesn't like a really strong scented deodorant!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/10/2008 7:37:00 PM More reviews by aDUCK036