Dove Ultimate Clear Cool Essentials Anti-perspirant Deodorant

3.8

on 4/24/2008 2:44:00 PM

I like the smell, and how they can prevent hair growth on the armpit.
I obviously shave less using this, I don't see the white mark on my armpit, but it did leave white mark on my dark color clothings. :<
Just beware if you are going to take off your dark color clothes in front of your partner.

on 4/11/2008 3:03:00 PM

This smells good and left me dry and comfortable. The only downside is that it dried out my armpits and made them flakey, so i took off a lippie for that.

on 4/11/2008 2:12:00 AM

I've used this deodorant for a while and have mixed feelings about it. I think it smells great and does a fantastic job of controlling odor and wetness. I only use it every other day when I get out of the shower and I never have a problem with it wearing off. Then again, I really don't sweat that much. It does tend to leave a white film behind, unless you use the littlest bit. It hasnít gotten rid of my under arm bumps, but I donít think it has made them worse either. No product is perfect, so I use this one despite itís flaws. I still think itís worth a try if you are on the market for a new deodorant.

on 4/2/2008 11:52:00 AM

I've been using this deodorant for ages. I think the most attractive thing about it (other than, it works) is the scent. I love the fresh, clean smell of cucumber. I originally bought this because it advertised no white marks on your clothes, but that is just false. I don't think there's any way around that issue. That said, I don't see a bunch of it in the arm pits of my clothes, so maybe it sinks into your skin faster, or more effectively, than other brands.

Ehhhhh.... I liked this deodorant when it first came out.... but, then for some reason, it got wacky on me. I don't know if I got a bad batch or what. I got a stick a few months ago and when I applied it, it felt "grainy" on my skin... not smooth. I could literally see little balls of deodorant on my armpits. Quite odd.... I've never experience something like that w/ a solid deodorant stick before. I threw it away after a week because I couldn't stand the grainy texture. I thought it was a bad batch, so I bought another one at another store. Guess what? Same thing. Go figure.... Anyhow, when it was good... it was good. I liked that it actually moisturized my armpits...a good bonus... especially after shaving. I liked how it didn't stain my clothes. I really liked the scent too. I am so sick of baby powder scented deodorants. As for it's anti-perspiration properties, it didn't really keep me dry all day. For me, it was pretty basic in this department. Nothing very, very effective. I will not repurchase because I am traumatized by the grainy bits of this deodorant. Plus, I have an HG deodorant already.... Lady Mitchum. The Smart Solid and the clear gel versions are excellent. They seriously keep you DRY. Your clothes will also be STAIN-FREE. All in all, I did like the Dove deodorant when it was good for me. I recommend it as a winter deodorant when you sweat less and when your skin is more dry.

Really keeps me dry and good for sensitive skin. Does not leave white streaks on clothing, including black clothes!! I love the cucumber and green tea scent, it lasts a good long while and is a nice pick me up when I've had a long day. Nice moisturizing as well.

on 3/24/2008 12:08:00 AM

This is a wonderful, wonderful product!
It really moisturizes my underarms, and keeps them dry most of the day!
i really love the scent also. :)

on 3/21/2008 3:44:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

This is the second time i got it. I love the smell! And so does my fiance, lol! It does reduce wetness and it doesn't get on my clothes! I love it and i'm going to purchase it again! I would really recommend this for someone who hates getting white marks on their clothes and doesn't like a really strong scented deodorant!

on 3/10/2008 7:37:00 PM

....
I LOVE THIS DEODORANT!
HG! <3

on 2/1/2008 1:47:00 AM

I love this deodorant because it works and it has a nice, non-overpowering smell. I absolutely hate all of those "powder fresh" smells. They are always so overbearing and disgustingly sweet smelling. I swear, all I can smell all day are my "powdery fresh" armpits!

This stuff is great.